The 4 Year Vengeance Term- What should we expect to see should Trump win and Republicans take both chambers?

Haha, oh now it’s MAGA extremism?! I thought it was all Trump Supporters? You're so dishonest. Do better

No, it’s not dishonest…

Here let me lay it out for you. In the eyes of democrats:

Maga extremists = trump supporters. Anyone who voted for Trump = maga extremist

See where that goes?

No, it’s not dishonest…

Here let me lay it out for you. In the eyes of democrats:

Maga extremists = trump supporters. Anyone who voted for Trump = maga extremist

See where that goes?
You’re not a democrat so why in the world would I find your distorted interpretations of what’s in the eyes of the democrats credible?!

Especially when you change quotes around.. that’s dishonest. If Joe said MAGA extremism and you change it to All Trump voters... you are being dishonest

You’re not a democrat so why in the world would I find your distorted interpretations of what’s in the eyes of the democrats credible?!

Especially when you change quotes around.. that’s dishonest. If Joe said MAGA extremism and you change it to All Trump voters... you are being dishonest

Because it’not my interpretations, it’s what you read here daily in the forums, it’s what I hear daily on progressive radio. This is not just an opinion

Red herring. I just explained this.

Because it’not my interpretations, it’s what you read here daily in the forums, it’s what I hear daily on progressive radio. This is not just an opinion
Interesting, so you take comments you read on social media and attribute the most extreme stuff as representation of all democrats? That’s a pretty lame attempt at spin, but your dishonesty was about something Biden said. You misquoted his statement. Can’t blame a forum or radio host for that. Do better

Interesting, so you take comments you read on social media and attribute the most extreme stuff as representation of all democrats? That’s a pretty lame attempt at spin, but your dishonesty was about something Biden said. You misquoted his statement. Can’t blame a forum or radio host for that. Do better
I take comments I read here, combined with things said in progressive radio, their hosts, the callers, and they all match up

It’s not spin and it’s not dishonest

Here I’ll give you the exact quotes, so there is no confusion:

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

And:

But there's no question that the Republican party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans and that is a threat to this country."

So, for reference, there it is in black and white

There is no dishonesty, he said what he said.

And let’s take another look at a particular part of that statement:

But there's no question that the Republican party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans

There is NO DOUBT that the Republican Party is DOMINATED by Donald Trump and maga republicans. How is one supposed to take that?

A MAGA Republican is first and foremost a Trump supporter,

So the question is, do YOU believe someone can be a trump supporter and not be “maga”?

Enf birthrate citizenship? I was born here. I am a citizen. You want to tell me I'm not a citizen? Want me yo take a test gor you? I will not. I'd rather DIS ASSIMILATE. Mynparents were both born here. I owe NOTHING .

Dems need to remember, bookmark this...you forced us to kick the shit out of your party. RIP Dem party your days are numbered. This Nov is only the beginning of the ass whooping.

Dems need to remember, bookmark this...you forced us to kick the shit out of your party. RIP Dem party your days are numbered. This Nov is only the beginning of the ass whooping.
hope you're right

first on Trump's agenda is prosecuting elite dims for their crimes

After this conviction Trump will make sure Hillary, Obama, and Biden all end up behind bars.

Forum List

Back