Artful Homemade Quilts Have A Way

Making presents this weekend for birthdays and Christmas
WP_20151121_001.jpg
funky lap blanket, what can I say, quick and I have everything on hand.
WP_20151121_003.jpg
Minky for infinity scarves. I have more lol

WP_20151122_016.jpg
making infinity scarves lol. I really need to get some of those styrofoam heads, poor girl gets drafted into modeling no matter what she's doing.

Where did becki go? Anyone know?
Using the Public Library computer these days, Gracie. They were closed several days at Thanksgiving, and yesterday, I read and ran out of time before posting only one post on another thread. *sigh* Husband has dementia in later stages than before, plus we have paid helpers in most days, and my time gets more and more limited. I haven't done a whole lot of quilting lately, just crocheted potholders which I can't show.

Edit: oh, yes, and FWIW, the library opens at ten Central Time and closes by sundown. It is closed Sundays now as well. Soon, I will be joining an physical therapy class for knees and muscles, at their schedules. Life has had it's changes, but so far, so good: I'm still going, assisted only by chronic fatigue that is one of fibromyalgia's ugly sisters.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Becki :(

But I am glad to know you are still standin' and breathin'! I think that is what worried most folks...the not knowing where you were and why. Which is why I gave personal info to Foxfyre...cuz if I up and completely disappear...folks can at least post a send off or a good riddance :lol:.
Glad we don't have to do either with you. :)

Omigosh I'm sooo excited we have our beckums back!!!

Becki becki I have a sewing room now! Though it may be repossessed by my youngest, if he returns home (he's at his brother's now). But for now, I have it. I have my brother quilting machine and my regular machine set up and all my fabric in there.

My table is long, albeit kinda bouncy, but I'm just so motivated now you're back. I need to finish quilting my niece's monster quilt, and finish my son's.

Yayayayayayayay....

Omigosh I'm sooo excited we have our beckums back!!!

Becki becki I have a sewing room now! Though it may be repossessed by my youngest, if he returns home (he's at his brother's now). But for now, I have it. I have my brother quilting machine and my regular machine set up and all my fabric in there.

My table is long, albeit kinda bouncy, but I'm just so motivated now you're back. I need to finish quilting my niece's monster quilt, and finish my son's.

Yayayayayayayay....
Thanks, koshergrl! I'm happy to hear you have a * q u i l t i n g m a c h i n e ! ! ! * That just rocks!!! :woohoo:

They are amazing. I threw together and I do mean threw together a little blanket using some panels I bought last summer...
WP_20151222_002.jpg
WP_20151222_003.jpg
WP_20151222_004.jpg
WP_20151222_005.jpg

Not a true quilt, only rudimentary and uneven piecing, I just needed to get it thrown together for the grand girl lol.

And again Im reminded that it is more expensive and the product is nicer if I just buy it lol. Oh well the kids love it.

Forum List

Back