As Biden Steals Election Suddenly Indoor Concerts Are Safe Again

Yes, I’m putting this in the political forum because Rona has been a political issue for 9 months now. A flu with a 99.99% survival rate is not a cause for concern if you don’t have a significant health issue.

As soon as Biden wins State Run Media will issue the all clear.

The masks will disappear like rat tail hair cuts.

Followed by no restrictions.

Yes, I’m putting this in the political forum because Rona has been a political issue for 9 months now. A flu with a 99.99% survival rate is not a cause for concern if you don’t have a significant health issue.

He won.

When is the announcement coming?

He won.

Hunter Biden is getting "prepped" to make the announcement.

He won.

Hunter? Why would he do it?

How many people die every day from it?

Face it.....you were a fool the entire time after all

:oops8:

BTW. while America was in chaos due to Voter Fraud and extended counting, THE UN snuck in 7 Anti Israel Resolutions, ONE OF THEM SAYING ISRAEL HAS NOT RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

Now think about what that means prophetically with a fraudulent election and with several peace treaties signed with Israel. If Biden actually pulls off his 1933 theft of The Wiemar Republic's Election, and being Anti Israel like he is, this sets up for a war in the ME, which if he is actually inaugurated will happen early in his term, if not the day after he gets in to office.

He won.

Hunter? Why would he do it?

He's prepping to be our official Ambassador to China now. Probably Russia too.

The guy is amazingly adept and can multitask like a motherfucker. Don't tell me you didn't see the video where he was smoking crack and fucking his niece at the same time.

Simply amazing.

No, they will not give the all clear not until they take your guns, silence you speech and enslave you...

( I know many of you will believe this )

BTW. while America was in chaos due to Voter Fraud and extended counting, THE UN snuck in 7 Anti Israel Resolutions, ONE OF THEM SAYING ISRAEL HAS NOT RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

Now think about what that means prophetically with a fraudulent election and with several peace treaties signed with Israel. If Biden actually pulls off his 1933 theft of The Wiemar Republic's Election, and being Anti Israel like he is, this sets up for a war in the ME, which if he is actually inaugurated will happen early in his term, if not the day after he gets in to office.

I know a lot of this seems to coincide with the Bible.......

But "coincidences" have been happening for eons and the end has been predicted for centuries.

Must..read..the..fine..print..
"A disclaimer: The preprint has not yet been peer reviewed, meaning that the results haven't been replicated or reviewed, nor the model used in the experiment. But these sorts of studies can help guide future research — and give concertgoers just a touch of hope".

And I don't know what bong you smoke but by my quick calculations, the mortality rate is running about 2.4%.
Just imagine how many people you'd have to infect for herd immunity...yikes.

Must..read..the..fine..print..
"A disclaimer: The preprint has not yet been peer reviewed, meaning that the results haven't been replicated or reviewed, nor the model used in the experiment. But these sorts of studies can help guide future research — and give concertgoers just a touch of hope".

And I don't know what bong you smoke but by my quick calculations, the mortality rate is running about 2.4%.
Just imagine how many people you'd have to infect for herd immunity...yikes.
Bullshit lie. Peer reviewed means someone on the take looked at it and per the CDC it’s a 99.99% survival rate under 70 and 94% of the 0.01% who died had significant health issues.

A flu with a 99.99% survival rate is not a cause for concern if you don’t have a significant health issue.
We’ve had 200,000 deaths from COVID. To get a 99.99% survival rate, we’d have to have had 2 billion infections.

In this country alone.
1604785006007.jpeg

Forum List

Back