'As blatant as it comes': Trump's Oman real estate deal raises red flags he will 'sell out' U.S. interests

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i respect very much Oman's Sultan Kaboos, who died during the Trump administration. it is the most moderate country in the Middle East and seeks peace with all nations, though not always perfect, but it's a shame Trump shook these folks down! will dig into the story more and post what i find!

i respect very much Oman's Sultan Kaboos, who died during the Trump administration. it is the most moderate country in the Middle East and seeks peace with all nations, though not always perfect, but it's a shame Trump shook these folks down! will dig into the story more and post what i find!

While Joe Biden sold out the US to China.....

Its interesting how the NY Times didn't think that the Biden Crime Family's dealings with Ukraine and Red China were worthy of note, but a simple hotel deal in the Tremendous Nation of Oman is disqualifying?

Well, that’s because Hunter Biden was only working for these companies. He didn’t own property in any of the places where he was working.

He had no interest in these countries other than the job he held. Heading up a giant real estate project involving hundreds of millions of dollars is an entirely different matter.

Well, that’s because Hunter Biden was only working for these companies. He didn’t own property in any of the places where he was working.

He had no interest in these countries other than the job he held. Heading up a giant real estate project involving hundreds of millions of dollars is an entirely different matter.
Yeah, crackhead, no experience Hunter getting jobs for 100s of thousands of dollars. What was Hunter's last name again?

Yeah, crackhead, no experience Hunter getting jobs for 100s of thousands of dollars. What was Hunter's last name again?

You keep making this claim that Hunter Biden had no experience. Who told you that? Yet another lies the Republicans keep telling you about Hunter, Biden.

Hunter Biden worked for the Energy Department during the early years of the Obama administration. He’s also a lawyer, and he served in the military.

Are you saying that a lawyer, with three years experience with the Commerce Department and who knows all of the top people in Washington, has no skills that would be of use to a foreign company?

Every time you parrot the lies of right wing media, you prove how gullible and easily fooled you really are.

You keep making this claim that Hunter Biden had no experience. Who told you that? Yet another lies the Republicans keep telling you about Hunter, Biden.

Hunter Biden worked for the Energy Department during the early years of the Obama administration. He’s also a lawyer, and he served in the military.

Are you saying that a lawyer, with three years experience with the Commerce Department and who knows all of the top people in Washington, has no skills that would be of use to a foreign company?

Every time you parrot the lies of right wing media, you prove how gullible and easily fooled you really are.

And you are a stupid ****...Here let Hunter tell you about his experience..Dumbass...

The crackhead was thrown out of the Nave Reserves after a few months for drug use, so I don't think his "military experience" is anything to brag about. And tell the class when he registered under FARA. OH WAIT! He didn't, did he?

Direct them to China.
There's a new owner in town.

The crackhead was thrown out of the Nave Reserves after a few months for drug use, so I don't think his "military experience" is anything to brag about. And tell the class when he registered under FARA. OH WAIT! He didn't, did he?.

I have no problem with the drug use by the Trump family, especially Junior and his girlfriend.

Then he will not be one bit different to those in power. You should like him for that.

The crackhead was thrown out of the Nave Reserves after a few months for drug use, so I don't think his "military experience" is anything to brag about. And tell the class when he registered under FARA. OH WAIT! He didn't, did he?

Hunter Biden has never lobbied for a foreign government in the US. Never. He has never been an agent for a foreign government. Are you so stupid that you think anyone who works overseas needs FARA?

Forum List

Back