'As blatant as it comes': Trump's Oman real estate deal raises red flags he will 'sell out' U.S. interests

Hunter Biden has never lobbied for a foreign government in the US. Never. He has never been an agent for a foreign government. Are you so stupid that you think anyone who works overseas needs FARA?

Really? Then why was xiden at the dinners, teas and on phone calls with foreigners? Why was the crackheads business partners at the white house and state dept so often. In fact one of his partners has already been charged with FARA violations. You commies really need to keep up on the news.

Care to try again?

Really? Then why was xiden at the dinners, teas and on phone calls with foreigners? Why was the crackheads business partners at the white house and state dept so often. In fact one of his partners has already been charged with FARA violations. You commies really need to keep up on the news.

Care to try again?

Damn you're dumb. I've been on the phone and having dinner with foreign dignitaries Oall my life..so we're my parents... so are thousands of Americans. That doesn't make you a lobbiest, dolt.

Damn you're dumb. I've been on the phone and having dinner with foreign dignitaries Oall my life..so we're my parents... so are thousands of Americans. That doesn't make you a lobbiest, dolt.

Of course you're not a US government official, or went to US government officials to talk up the folks you met. In short you're not associated with, or part of the xiden crime family. You're just a willfully ignorant commie.

Of course you're not a US government official, or went to US government officials to talk up the folks you met. In short you're not associated with, or part of the xiden crime family. You're just a willfully ignorant commie.

Nope. I'm a conservative capitalist. I'm just not stupid.

Nope. I'm a conservative capitalist. I'm just not stupid.
Tiger laughing.jpg

i respect very much Oman's Sultan Kaboos, who died during the Trump administration. it is the most moderate country in the Middle East and seeks peace with all nations, though not always perfect, but it's a shame Trump shook these folks down! will dig into the story more and post what i find!

Trump, once a traitor, always a traitor...
1691188797961.jpeg

Forum List

Back