As If The Red Wave Needed Any More Help, Pelosi / Biden Potentially Throw Gas On The Fire

Dems in tight races are pleading with Pelosi to cool it on guns and abortion.....
I think like 20 of them signed a letter to her....

The dems are in more trouble than anyone even I thought...Democrat Absentee ballots in CA are way down.... They still lead republicans but something is up... Dem voters are frustrated and demoralized....

Perhaps this is an example of the reason Democrats have actually blocked gun ban legislation for the last 20 years - they like their jobs and can't afford to lose the kind of votes they will lose if they vote for a gun ban.

Perhaps this is an example of the reason Democrats have actually blocked gun ban legislation for the last 20 years - they like their jobs and can't afford to lose the kind of votes they will lose if they vote for a gun ban.
That's why they don't dare let go of racism or even try to fix it....

Dems in tight races are pleading with Pelosi to cool it on guns and abortion.....
I think like 20 of them signed a letter to her....
Yep, guns and abortion

Speaking of which, the Dims defend abortion by bringing up women who are raped who want one. Meanwhile, the vast majority of women have abortions for other reasons.

As for guns, Dims bring up school shootings as a need to take all our guns. Meanwhile, school shootings make up something like 0.0000000001% of all gun violence.

It's because they need to first get people emotional and to stop thinking since they all are disingenuous liars. Otherwise, they lose all their arguments.

You can always count on Democrats to come up with a fantasy cause du jour. They went full circle from the Russia collusion joke to 2 bogus impeachments to the phony, never ending Jan 6 investigation and now back to their never-ending wishes to kill babies and confiscate guns. I've never seen a Democrat solve a problem yet. What they have done with crime, border security, civil rights, inflation, the supply chain, energy independence, our military, climate change, international relations and immigration are a testimony to the worst administration in American history.

Forum List

Back