As if the US Army doesn't already have enough problems...🤣

It's a violation of the uniform regualtion. Period. Full stop.

The post was about whether he COULD be charged not if he SHOULD be charged. I never said he should be only that he could be. I still havent.

See above. Admiral Dip Shit's contention was that he COULDnt' be charged. My post proved him wrong.
Screw the charges, when it comes time to go to war, he should stand at the rear , because there could be bullets flying in both directions with him inbetween.

What an embarrassment. Wokeness is a cancer. In my day these people would be chaptered out now they are celebrated. And we wonder why recruitment is down

It’s funny how 99.99% of us wouldn’t know about this, but for those who would point it out and act as if it’s common. If it’s hyper-politicized, the guys putting out these types of videos are guilty.

What an embarrassment. Wokeness is a cancer. In my day these people would be chaptered out now they are celebrated. And we wonder why recruitment is down

All the medals on the uniform are what identifies this as an edited photo. No one who has been in the service long enough to get all those decorations is young or stupid enough to buy the bullshit.

All the medals on the uniform are what identifies this as an edited photo. No one who has been in the service long enough to get all those decorations is young or stupid enough to buy the bullshit.

to bad for you thats incorrect,, they have been identified and its not an edited photo,,

Forum List

Back