As if the US Army doesn't already have enough problems...🤣

Life is too short to waste a moment on that kind of crap.

Sometimes ya just have to wallow in the mud with the leftist pigs to show the leftist pigs what mud-wallowing leftist pigs they are.

I'm not above lowering myself to the left's level in order to give them a "teachable moment." Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" works just as well against us, as it does against them. Donald J. Trump was the first US President who understood that concept. Maybe that's why the left detested him as much as they did.

Sometimes ya just have to wallow in the mud with the leftist pigs to show the leftist pigs what mud-wallowing leftist pigs they are.

I'm not above lowering myself to the left's level in order to give them a "teachable moment." Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" works just as well against us, as it does against them. Donald J. Trump was the first US President who understood that concept. Maybe that's why the left detested him as much as they did.

Absolutely right!

They have far more real life experience at being a dog than they do at being a good human being

lol!.......can't they at least do a wolf ?

FN73698-2.jpg

the_big_bad_wolf3.jpg

halloween-costumes-werewolf.jpg

One does not have to be straight to kill in battle.
Infantry battles will be reduced if it is proven they cannot sustain a cohesive will to win. It means missiles will fly sooner. And nuclear missiles included. When it is finished tolerance will be nonexistent. So, there will be no slow escalation at some point.

Forum List

Back