As if the US Army doesn't already have enough problems...🤣

I guess this all brings a different meaning when referencing the military 'Pup Tent'!

IMG_0661-1.jpg

IMG_0666-2.jpg

u6OrMqHtoVA.jpg

Fake News. By one of the best Fake News sites in the USA and the World.

Military and dogs in masks. Not the masks you are alleging.

Military dogs in chemical gas masks for combat service

(Dogs have been used in warfare since ancient times, serving as sentries, messengers, attackers and even mascots. c. 1940.)

gateway pundit. Now find an actual news agency with the facts.

These looks more like non military, by why let gateway pundit not sound factual?

Any other sources?

You'd have to look on Twitter to find this kind of stuff, the media wouldn't touch a story like this. :laughing0301:

1670692007760.png

1670692034128.png

1670692185585.png

1670692416472.png

Woof. :laughing0301:

US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with “Pup Mask” – Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!​

"A secret group of “pups” and “pup handlers” in the US military have been exposed after some soldiers spoke out and didn’t want a coverup anymore..."

SICK: US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with "Pup Mask" - Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!

View attachment 737161
View attachment 737163
Hmmm, do I smell another protected class of people? How soon before businesses are required to hire puppies, or else fall into violation of US labor laws?

Were you in the military before?
Yes. I’m a Vietnam Era vet. I volunteered to join the Air Force. I was stationed state side my entire tour mainly with the Air Defense Command.

Forum List

Back