As Mr. Spock would say 'fasinating'

"Much of the violence we are seeing today in the streets by blacks is resentment at the Democrats for abandoning blacks in favor of Latinos, and so blacks are causing problems and chaos as a kind of look-at-me cry of desperation."

Read more: Blog: The Democrats and demographics
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

An interesting conclusion, but completely unsupported.

IMO, the violence is just a natural reaction to the lessening need of the dems to hide the type of vile leftists they are as they need their white voters less and less.

Or at least think so.

After all, much of the recent violence has been BROWN, NOT BLACK.

I doubt Spock would find 21st Century far right propaganda at all interesting.

Since Spock has mastered the art of containing his emotions, with logic as his guide, he'd find 21st Century American politics illogical, irrational and motivated by base emotion. He probably would think the Klingons were more tame than American leftists or rightists.

Don't make me go all geek on you.

Last edited:

Since Spock has mastered the art of containing his emotions, with logic as his guide, he'd find 21st Century American politics illogical and irrational and motivated by base emotion. He probably would think the Klingons were more tame that American leftists or rightists.

Nerd.

Since Spock has mastered the art of containing his emotions, with logic as his guide, he'd find 21st Century American politics illogical and irrational and motivated by base emotion. He probably would think the Klingons were more tame that American leftists or rightists.

Nerd.

Damn straight.

Nerd.

Damn straight.

"Straight" is questionable.

Nerd.

Damn straight.

"Straight" is questionable.

Speak for yourself. ;)

Propaganda?

I disagreed with it, but it is infinitely more reasonable than 90% of the nonsense coming from the Left.

Are you even able to coherently explain what about it you disagree with?

And if not, why are you here?

Forum List

Back