As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

As i'm pretty sure i've explained to you before

Self selecting immigrants are uniformly smarter, better behaved, and higher earning than native whites.

So yes as the nation gets darker it gets better.

Most whites only barrier to entry was the ability to get on a boat. Bar has been raised a bit since then.

Self selecting immigrants are uniformly smarter, better behaved, and higher earning than native whites.

Most whites only barrier to entry was the ability to get on a boat. Bar has been raised a bit since then.

Do you mean if we only import all stars we can assure ourselves of good company?
Weird how that works huh?

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?
Are we richer as individuals than we were 60 years ago?

Try that one on.

It's not about riches...Americans seek quality of life.
Sure, did we have microwave ovens in 1960? Color TV's?
The poorly educated trump Nazis still have their right-wing nut belief they are born with the knowledge of all things. For this reason the know climate change is a hoax, and they know more than the scientists, medical personnel, and the virologists trying to control COVID-19 (which is also a hoax). And the list goes on.

Under your scientist Gore, we should've been dead 10 years ago. I see you're still alive, bummer.
Give it time, your trump Nazi denial will keep the country dependent on fossil fuels and keep Big Oil in control of your poor miserable lives. Since you trump Nazis will remain poorly educated and possessing limited skills.

And the horse and buggy skills you do have, will be of little use as technology makes you obsolete.

Do you mean if we only import all stars we can assure ourselves of good company?
Weird how that works huh?

I don't find it weird at all, as the most desirable nation to immigrate to on earth it's exactly what you would expect

millions of them out there.

Are you implying that importing more fag hating ragheads improves America?

i mean we have to apply some sort of eugenics to get people like you to be productive citizens when the robots come for your jobs eh?

smart whites won't come so yea give em your daughters you fucking beta, hahaha

they still know how to breed

uppity red necks....hahaha

i mean we have to apply some sort of eugenics to get people like you to be productive citizens when the robots come for your jobs eh?

Answer the question Raggy....

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

You need your blood to be dilluted out. Only need the clever whites

Your own elites don't want you. Why the fuck do you think I would? Hah

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

Cool, bring them in....I’m all for anybody productive and fag hating. I like Asians for the same reason.

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

Cool, bring them in....I’m all for anybody productive and fag hating. I like Asians for the same reason.

No one who matters will ask you anyway so i wouldn't worry about it

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

Yeah, yeah...I’m sure all those who matter will turn to sand ni@@ers for advice on the direction of America...makes perfect sense...since they’ve developed such awesome nations and all.

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

Yeah, yeah...I’m sure all those who matter will turn to sand ni@@ers for advice on the direction of America...makes perfect sense...since they’ve developed such awesome nations and all.

You know kamala is half indian right? lol we're already in charge

nicky haley coming for your party

What the fuck are you smoking pleb? We've been operating in a civilization a lot longer than you little mud blood. A lot longer than anyone left standing.

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Why does it have to be "better" as a result? Do you think it's "worse" that people are more comfortable being their true selves and more are coming out?

I think that ALL liberal complaints about such issues are false. That they only use such issues as weapons, when they are useful and don't really care about them. The way that feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, sexual harasser professional, is the archetypal example.

And as the "gaying" has been a part of that, yes, I certainly do think it is a bad thing, having been part of the division that is killing this country.

Do you have personal opinion on the OP question?

People being gay are "part of the division that is killing this country"? :lol: Come on, do you even hear yourself?

Yes, I have a personal opinion about the OP. I think he's a racist piece of shit. You like him though don't you?

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
They are starting Sodom and Gomorrah.
We were under Trump, that's for sure. Oh wait, you probably believe Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because "the gays" right? Boy are you wrong...

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town. Truly I tell you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.
Where do ya think the word "Sodomy" comes from? AIDS was a warning. Eventually Gods Justice will be served and the EVIL will atone!

Yes, I know in the passage of time, gays got the bad rap for what allegedly went down, but the bible gives pretty clear indication what those cities were destroyed for...and it wasn't consenting adult gay relationships.

And isn't it a little screwed up that gays ended up the "bad guy" in that story when it was Lott who first offered up his virgin daughter to be raped and then hid in the mountains and fucked her himself?

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

What the fuck are you smoking pleb? We've been operating in a civilization a lot longer than you little mud blood. A lot longer than anyone left standing.

Haha...suddenly Obamala is Indian...you might want to tell her black ass that.
True, you have been fucking shit up for a long time...How many thriving, prosperous nations have you fag haters built...asking for a friend?

Yea i just told you

You're a mud blood pleb

Need to be replaced

Haha...suddenly Obamala is Indian...you might want to tell her black ass that.
True, you have been fucking shit up for a long time...How many thriving, prosperous nations have you fag haters built...asking for a friend?

she's half indian 1/4 white 1/4 black

sounds like an indian to me

get used to it. more indian than me really i'm half and half.

of course i'm from good german stock unlike you.

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?
Are we richer as individuals than we were 60 years ago?

Try that one on.

It's not about riches...Americans seek quality of life.
Sure, did we have microwave ovens in 1960? Color TV's?
Yes. Look it up ,fool/
Please tell how a microwave oven which 0% of American households owned in 1960 helped their quality of life.

One thing Democrats want is for Republicans to quit making out like we are the party of deplorables. The Republicans seem to have a high standard and only whites and successful minorities are allowed to camp with them. Their party's efforts are directed to the people of the camp and they are hoping the white working class will have economic anxiety and cast vote for them. You have to stop and ask yourself, in the words of Prez Reagan are you better off today than you were four years ago?

That's not the real Republicans. That's the JBSers and Rumpers that claim they are Republicans. This changes very quickly as we rebuild the GOP back to the days when America was Proud of us.
Let me break the news to ya. Communists will never be proud of Americans.

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
They are starting Sodom and Gomorrah.
We were under Trump, that's for sure. Oh wait, you probably believe Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because "the gays" right? Boy are you wrong...

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town. Truly I tell you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.
Where do ya think the word "Sodomy" comes from? AIDS was a warning. Eventually Gods Justice will be served and the EVIL will atone!

Yes, I know in the passage of time, gays got the bad rap for what allegedly went down, but the bible gives pretty clear indication what those cities were destroyed for...and it wasn't consenting adult gay relationships.

And isn't it a little screwed up that gays ended up the "bad guy" in that story when it was Lott who first offered up his virgin daughter to be raped and then hid in the mountains and fucked her himself?
They were in no danger since all the men were homos.

Forum List

Back