As VP, what is Kamala Harris’s most noticeable achievement we now experience?

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009

To the best of my knowledge, as Vice President and appointed to deal with our southern border crisis - essentially appointed as border czar by President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris was successful in encouraging and allowing millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into the United States and our country’s inner cities. And, her achievement has surely been felt by countless American citizens as our headlines show:

Haitian migrant accused of raping teen girl at Rockland shelter indicted, DA says

Asylum seeker allegedly raped woman in front of 3-year-old in NYC-funded hotel room

Mexican illegal immigrant charged with sexually assaulting two young girls during home invasion

Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder crossed border in El Paso before being busted in NYC and released, wife reveals

Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

Major cities are struggling to house large numbers of migrant refugees

Migrant protest at New York hotel highlights growing issue

Biden’s border crisis strains America’s public schools, lawmakers say

Biden border crisis leaves Arizona hospital with $20 million in unpaid bills

Seems pretty clear Kamala has had great success as border czar if she was helping to destroy the United States from within which is the very object of our hate America crowd.

JWK

America’s wage-earning citizens have been made into taxed slaves by the Democrat Leadership to pay for the economic needs of millions upon millions of foreign nationals which Kamala Harris, our border czar, has invited into the United States.

As VP, what is Kamala Harris’s most noticeable achievement we now experience?​

She's put the fear of God into MAGA and Trump​

You fear Kamala! Great! Thank you.

Now onto The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon/sexual abuser/rapist.

Trump is a convicted felon.

Harris is a former prosecutor.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

She's put the fear of God into MAGA and Trump​

You fear Kamala! Great! Thank you.

Now onto The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon/sexual abuser/rapist.

Trump is a convicted felon.

Harris is a former prosecutor.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

Must....harp...on....Trump

You must fear Orange Man

So far as I can tell, Kamala Harris is a democrat footsoldier, that marches to the beat of the party drum. She doesn't give orders, she takes them. Which from the DNP point of view is optimal, they don't want somebody that bucks the party line. She's just a younger and female version of Biden that has the additional value of being a minority person.

So far as I can tell, Kamala Harris is a democrat footsoldier, that marches to the beat of the party drum. She doesn't give orders, she takes them. Which from the DNP point of view is optimal, they don't want somebody that bucks the party line. She's just a younger and female version of Biden that has the additional value of being a minority person.
Foot-soldier? LOL

please

get real

All of Trump's wives were and he himself was.

In one interview Ivana said "they will eventually have to accept us" during the days they were the running joke in NYC soviety

What exactly did GHW Bush accomplish as Vice President?

To the best of my knowledge, as Vice President and appointed to deal with our southern border crisis - essentially appointed as border czar by President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris was successful in encouraging and allowing millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into the United States and our country’s inner cities. And, her achievement has surely been felt by countless American citizens as our headlines show:

Haitian migrant accused of raping teen girl at Rockland shelter indicted, DA says

Asylum seeker allegedly raped woman in front of 3-year-old in NYC-funded hotel room

Mexican illegal immigrant charged with sexually assaulting two young girls during home invasion

Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder crossed border in El Paso before being busted in NYC and released, wife reveals

Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

Major cities are struggling to house large numbers of migrant refugees

Migrant protest at New York hotel highlights growing issue

Biden’s border crisis strains America’s public schools, lawmakers say

Biden border crisis leaves Arizona hospital with $20 million in unpaid bills

Seems pretty clear Kamala has had great success as border czar if she was helping to destroy the United States from within which is the very object of our hate America crowd.

JWK

America’s wage-earning citizens have been made into taxed slaves by the Democrat Leadership to pay for the economic needs of millions upon millions of foreign nationals which Kamala Harris, our border czar, has invited into the United States.
ms harris appears to be a competent "social media influencer." whatever that is. , contrasting neatly with her opponent the internet troll.

The stinking, lying media are desperately trying to deny she was the border czar.
Slime balls.

After telling America Coup-mala Harris was the border czar, the same clowns now say she was never the border czar.

MSM, whores for the Democratic Party.

'Harris the Disenfranchiser'.

She is a heartless social climber....

Pretty scary really that a person can be a complete twit, a total for-sale twinkie, yet reach the 2nd highest (and maybe highest) office in this land.

Bet our foreign adversaries are just lining up with planned quid pro quos for her.

Maybe Kammy will be our first president to become a billionaire IN office!

She and Obamma can live in the same block.

Forum List

Back