As We Should

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
President Trump has signed legislation that bolsters American support for Taiwan and Tibet in the face of Chinese threats and belligerence.

This is as it should be. Taiwan is a vulnerable and highly valuable ally in the region, both economically and culturally. They are akin to the Israel of Asia.

The question is, if the theft of this election is completed, will Biden have the balls or the inclination to support this stance?

Taiwan has become wealthy and strong despite decades of threats from China, but the people of Tibet have suffered powerlessly at the same time.

If he signed legislation, it already passed both houses of congress

In other words, it is bipartisan.

President Trump has signed legislation that bolsters American support for Taiwan and Tibet in the face of Chinese threats and belligerence.

This is as it should be. Taiwan is a vulnerable and highly valuable ally in the region, both economically and culturally. They are akin to the Israel of Asia.

The question is, if the theft of this election is completed, will Biden have the balls or the inclination to support this stance?

Taiwan has become wealthy and strong despite decades of threats from China, but the people of Tibet have suffered powerlessly at the same time.
I did not think you were one of those people who thinks the election is rigged. Didnt see this one coming.

You’ve never before admitted to such stupidity. I’m amazed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

I did not think you were one of those people who thinks the election is rigged. Didnt see this one coming.

I thought the same.

Unkotare thinks that after seventy years the US will stop supporting Taiwan? To hell with the fabrication of a lie that can't be proven such as a stolen election...

I thought the same.
And that’s something he’s going to have to explain. Explain away all the court decisions. Show what evidence he’s using to prove voting machines were hacked. Show us one affidavit that proves anything. Explain how the republican governor in Georgia, Mitch and barr are in on it or why they disagree with trump.

this should be good.

I thought the same.
He is actually surprisingly normal, especially so in light of the fact he lives in the Boston/East Coast area.

I thought the same.
He is actually surprisingly normal, especially so in light of the fact he lives in the Boston/East Coast area.

There are more normal people up here than you might think.

I thought the same.

There are more normal people up here than you might think.
I don't get around much and naturally suspicious of east and west coast inhabitants. I know, I know, hinterland snobbery and unexamined prejudice. Knowing it, does not make it disappear. We're all ambassadors from somewhere, even with our baggage.

They are akin to the Israel of Asia.

You mean they are illegal immigrant invaders, murdering natives in order to steal homes?
You aren't doing your argument any favors by mentioning Israel, the most corrupt country in the world, based on a narcissistic obsession with the myth of being the Chosen People with a Promised Land, from a God they are willing to sacrifice their children for.

You mean they are invaders who displaced the indigenous people of the land? Well, yeah.

Not sure how they are a valuable ally, as they just serve to drag us into a fight that has nothing to do with us.

Here's the problem. Legally, Taiwan is a province of China. It's not recognized in the international community as an independent country. A war between Taiwan and the mainland would be considered an internal matter of China.

You mean the theft that happened because 7 million more people voted for Biden and Trump couldn't game the Worst Idea of Slave Rapists this time?

aiwan has become wealthy and strong despite decades of threats from China, but the people of Tibet have suffered powerlessly at the same time.

Tibet was a nasty theocracy where most of the people lived in misery before the Chinese "liberated" it. Tibet has always been considered part of China.

The problem with all you guys who beat your chest (but I don't see a one of you going down to the Armed Forces Recruiter) is that you don't understand Chinese History.

Tibet, Hong Kong and Taiwan represent western incursions into China's sovereignty. And China has been pretty patient given the circumstances. They didn't completely eliminate the Tibetan Theocracy, they merely co-opted it. They didn't invade Hong Kong and take it from a collapsed British Empire, they waited for the lease to run out and reclaimed it.

The problem is that although those who claimed to be communists, like in China, Korea, etc. were actually Stalinist dictators, those who claimed to be for capitalist democracy were actually aristocratic collaborators, who were even worse dictators.

When people talk about defending Taiwan, they forget that the main invasion is not a future threat from mainland China, but the mainland invasion of 1949.

Forum List

Back