Ashley Biden diary legitimate

Donald Trump grew very uncomfortable during an interview on Fox News over the weekend when he was asked if he would declassify documents related to late sex offender Jeffrey

Trump said he was less inclined to release the Epstein files because there’s “a lot of phony stuff” in the documents that could “affect people’s lives.”

What phony stuff about him is in there?
You'll have to ask him in the next meeting. They usually have a Q&A, so you could do it then.

The Diary has been confirmed and she has spoken about the encounters and needing pills to help her
In a normal country's political atmosphere, this would play negatively for Trump. In America????

Would/will women and little girls who lean Dem be spared a bullet when/if the predicted violence becomes a part of the election campaigns?

In a normal country's political atmosphere, this would play negatively for Trump. In America????

Would/will women and little girls who lean Dem be spared a bullet when/if the predicted violence becomes a part of the election campaigns?
How would this play negatively for Trump he didn't molest Bidens daughter

Trump will explain how this passage about Ashley showering with her father isn't real. It's FAKE NEWS.

In speaking about the Epstein files and if he (Trump) would release them to the public.

“Yeah, yeah, I would,”“I guess I would. I think that, less so.”

Trump went on to say he was less inclined to release the Epstein files because there’s “a lot of phony stuff” in the documents that could “affect people’s lives.”

If that were true the FBI wouldn't have descended on that diary like locusts from hell.

Trump will explain how this passage about Ashley showering with her father isn't real. It's FAKE NEWS.

In speaking about the Epstein files and if he (Trump) would release them to the public.

“Yeah, yeah, I would,”“I guess I would. I think that, less so.”

Trump went on to say he was less inclined to release the Epstein files because there’s “a lot of phony stuff” in the documents that could “affect people’s lives.”

Your source is the Daily Show.............LOL

Forum List

Back