Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

Actually, Martin attacked Zimmerman and it looked like a Homophobic Hate Crime. Although Zimmerman is normative, Martin thought he was LGBTQ+-- according to the testimony of the chubby girlfriend who was on the phone with him. Martin described Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker", a derogatory term for gay men.
Martin attacked Zimmerman who had chased him down a dark alley despite the fact that Martin had committed no crime.

Ms. Babbitt was in the process of committing federal felonies.

There was no proof that Babbitt was committing a felony at all. She was definitely engaged in a protest, but "felony" is an opinion of yours.

On the other hand , Martin had committed a hate-crime by calling Zimmerman an "ass cracker", I can understand where his machismo was offended.
what was ashli's plan once she reached the chamber?

We'll never know, because she was shot in cold blood before she got there.
lol. she had a trump media account, where she made her intentions clear.
What were her "clear" intentions?
to stop the steal. as if that was a secret, moron.
You are being clear. What were her "clear" intentions?
this is over, moron.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty, was married and lived near San Diego, her husband Aaron told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Ashli Babbit identified as woman killed at DC protest in Capitol (nypost.com)
Her death was a sad, needless, unwarranted tragedy, just as the lawless riot she was a part of was needless and unwarranted.

She is neither hero nor martyr; rather, she is another victim of Trump's lies and arrogance.

Maybe we should have a posthumous Benedict Arnold Award.

Protest is now "Treason"under Liberal rule?

What will Biden do when the people start protesting against him in 2 weeks?

This was NOT a protest. This was a direct attack on the U.S. Government while members of Congress were performing their duties required by the United States Constitution. She died a traitor.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty, was married and lived near San Diego, her husband Aaron told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

How many thousands of Patriots will attend the funeral of our heroic martyr?

Maybe we should have a posthumous Benedict Arnold Award.

Protest is now "Treason"under Liberal rule?

What will Biden do when the people start protesting against him in 2 weeks?

This was NOT a protest. This was a direct attack on the U.S. Government while members of Congress were performing their duties required by the United States Constitution. She died a traitor.
Fuck the U.S. government and it's suppression of the people!

The cop that shot her needs to be prosecuted for murder...she was unarmed...I know she wasn't black but she was unarmed and posed no threat what so ever...that scared little bunny cop will have to live with this forever....Bad shooting...

The cop that shot her needs to be prosecuted for murder...she was unarmed...I know she wasn't black but she was unarmed and posed no threat what so ever...that scared little bunny cop will have to live with this forever....Bad shooting...
Wartime KIA, not murder.

We're not playing by those rules anymore.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

She should have complied with the orders from the law enforcement officers.

Oh! My mistake! She's White! That advice applies only to Blacks.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

They all should have complied with the police orders. That doesn't mean this isn't a sad story.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

And by the way, she's dead, so implying she somehow received special treatment because she's white, is moot.

What exactly did she die for?

What was she trying to accomplish?
She wanted her government to listen to her, I would think.

We already heard them.

They’re unhappy with the outcome of the election.
Not nearly as much as they are with the way the election was conducted.
The election that Trump officials called the most secure in our nation’s history?

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.

Wrong.
What she was doing was legally protected by the 1st amendment .
Shooting her was not.
I am not a Trump supporter but they had better arrest who shot her.
I don’t believe that breaking and entering a barricaded chamber is a freedom of speech issue. Waving flags, chanting slogans - OK. B&E, looting, vandalism - not OK.

I'm curious. You also support the Chinese government deporting Hong Kong residents to concentration camps in China, right? You are consistent in that you support heavy-handed government shooting citizens or shipping them to those camps.

I don't support people from Hong Kong.

I just don't think it's our problem.

I had nothing to do with the riots. I was in Florida minding my own business. If I'm responsible for what happenned in the Capitol, then you're responsible for all of the poor black kids that will get shot DEAD this weekend in Chicago. Fair enough?

That's... um, retarded... Did the Nuns hit you too hard?

Okay, let's get real here. You guys thought you could overturn a legitimate election by intimidating Congress... Except the end result was an ugly scene that alienated Republicans and Democrats alike.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

And by the way, she's dead, so implying she somehow received special treatment because she's white, is moot.
Not at all. She got the same treatment meted out against far too many Black Americans.

She was unarmed, crawling through a window--so no threat. They have her last video that she made---she playing like a reporter talking about 3 million people supporting trump being in washington dc walking along with the crowds. She had a nice friendly voice and smile---which why the libs won't be showing this video in all likelihood.

The officer has not been name--reportedly a plain clothes cop who has been placed on administrative leave and has had his policing duties suspended.

She was of no threat---she wasn't even aggressive to anyone anywhere.......

and she was shot.

MarkWayne whatever from Oklahoma is saying that the cop had to shoot because there were basically politicians in the area (you know him.) The woman had attacked him, likely hadn't even seen him, or had any interest in him.

Forum List

Back