Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

There was nothing wrong with the election.
There was everything wrong with this election in that there was no one worthy of being President. That is not the issue now. America was attacked as when Fort Sumpter was, perhaps worse. Any and all support for or defense of this is enemy action. Conserve the Union. Defend it liberally with all energy.
No "wings" needed, simply Americans. One is in or out in this affair.
Really lol

Your government just murdered a veteran in cold blood ...in support of a rigged election

Defend the Republic he says roflmao

The republic is dead son

Vote uni party Romney....cause he's a real conservative....pftttttt
[/QUOTE]
The election was not rigged. That veteran was killed breaking into the capial. She died because she fell for a lie.
[/QUOTE]

The stole it right in front of your face stupid ...they even told yas 2 months before hand exactly how it was gonna happen

But go ahead and resume your usual position
dkekekekkskek3odff.jpg

The republic died today
Down with the Union

What exactly did she die for?

What was she trying to accomplish?
She wanted her government to listen to her, I would think.

We already heard them.

They’re unhappy with the outcome of the election.
Not nearly as much as they are with the way the election was conducted.
Of course there was.

Anyone else find it odd that leftists have been attacking federal buildings for months and yet it isn't until Trump supporters are at the door that live ammo gets expended to stop them?
No. Because most of that storming was done by right wingers and trump supporters stormed the nations capital building over shit that didn't happen.
You don't have to keep running your mouth, we all already know what a dishonest racist piece of trash you are.

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.
There is no lawfully elected US government. That's the complaint.
You have no complaint.
Wrong.

Wrong.
What she was doing was legally protected by the 1st amendment .

You think smashing windows abs breaking into a government building is protected by the 1st amendment?

What are you using to support that claim? That’s ridiculous.
Well, your left felt that the smashing of government and company windows, along with arson and looting was protected by the 1st Amendment. The local police were even told to stand down when that crap was occurring. So, you really don't have a leg to stand on when about 52 of the thousands of Trump supporters went a bit overboard in their response to a crooked election.
Most of the stuff you described was done by right wing white nationalist/supremacist paramilitary groups. Some werehelped by police. This is documented. You are repeating more trump lies. There was no crooked election. Those people attacked the white house over nothing.

There was everything wrong with this election in that there was no one worthy of being President. That is not the issue now. America was attacked as when Fort Sumpter was, perhaps worse. Any and all support for or defense of this is enemy action. Conserve the Union. Defend it liberally with all energy.
No "wings" needed, simply Americans. One is in or out in this affair.
Really lol

Your government just murdered a veteran in cold blood ...in support of a rigged election

Defend the Republic he says roflmao

The republic is dead son

Vote uni party Romney....cause he's a real conservative....pftttttt
The election was not rigged. That veteran was killed breaking into the capial. She died because she fell for a lie.
[/QUOTE]

The stole it right in front of your face stupid ...they even told yas 2 months before hand exactly how it was gonna happen

But go ahead and resume your usual position
View attachment 438568
The republic died today
Down with the Union
[/QUOTE]
Nothing you said is true. You voted for trump. You voted against America.

Lol the left are such patriots today

Tommorow theyll be back to squashing free speech and work on destroying the 2nd and the rest of the bill of rights
The left is doing none of those things.
Liar.
You can't handle the truth.
You can't speak it.
I speak it every day. That's why those like you try attacking me.
No you really don't.
You are a liar and a racist.

You are a big part of what's wrong in this country.

How sad. RIP Ashli.

View attachment 438484

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty, was married and lived near San Diego, her husband Aaron told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Ashli Babbit identified as woman killed at DC protest in Capitol (nypost.com)
True American Patriot. Why was Black Lives Matter and Antifa treated with kid gloves but patriots die?

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.

I am no Trump supporter, but whomever shot her has to go to jail.
She had a right to her political protest as long as she was not threatening to harm people.
The capital cops were the guilty party.
I agree in part. She should have not been shot but she had no right to storm the capital to disrupt Congress and vandalize public property along the way.

I am no Trump supporter, but whomever shot her has to go to jail.
She had a right to her political protest as long as she was not threatening to harm people.
The capital cops were the guilty party.
I agree in part. She should have not been shot but she had no right to storm the capital to disrupt Congress and vandalize public property along the way.
Fucking people have had enough of Washington D.C. criminal enterprise and liberal media that propagandizes for them. Just the begining. Liberal's started this shit, now conservatives will finish it!

She is a patriot and a martyr.

I haven't seen any instances nor claims of anyone on the right getting violent in the Capitol or in engaging in vandalism, although there probably was some, like flipping over a desk or something like that.

The woman tried to climb through a broken window in order to enter another room, perhaps the congressional chamber itself? Anyway, that's when she was shot. The government will justify the shooting because, of course, she was right-wing. It doesn't matter that she was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone. She's right-wing and, therefore, deserved to die.

Had it been BLM storming the Capitol, there is ZERO chance that anyone in BLM would have been shot. Nancy and Chuck would have been very understanding and forgiving and that would be the end of it.

Forum List

Back