Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

Liberal's started this shit, now conservatives will finish it!

There are people on the right that are PISSED OFF about that woman getting shot and killed. I am confident that someone is going to want PAYBACK and they are probably going to take it out on some leftist somewhere. Maybe it will be a Democratic Congressman. Who knows? The shot that killed that woman may be the proverbial "shot heard round the world".

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.

I am no Trump supporter, but whomever shot her has to go to jail.
She had a right to her political protest as long as she was not threatening to harm people.
The capital cops were the guilty party.
I agree in part. She should have not been shot but she had no right to storm the capital to disrupt Congress and vandalize public property along the way.
Fucking people have had enough of Washington D.C. criminal enterprise and liberal media that propagandizes for them. Just the begining. Liberal's started this shit, now conservatives will finish it!
You won’t. This group was as fringe as they come and the lack of public support for these actions should be a signal that any further attempt to engage in these unlawful actions will result in further marginalization.

Biden’s win was cemented last night. The only affect this woman’s death has was to delay that inevitable occurrence by a few hours.

That is what she died for. How many more lives are you idiots going to senselessly throw away?

I haven't seen any instances nor claims of anyone on the right getting violent in the Capitol or in engaging in vandalism, although there probably was some, like flipping over a desk or something like that.

The woman tried to climb through a broken window in order to enter another room, perhaps the congressional chamber itself? Anyway, that's when she was shot. The government will justify the shooting because, of course, she was right-wing. It doesn't matter that she was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone. She's right-wing and, therefore, deserved to die.

She got shot because she was storming a sensitive installation during the course of a riot... That's why she was shot.

It's tragic she got caught up in the craziness that is the Trump cult.
Had it been BLM storming the Capitol, there is ZERO chance that anyone in BLM would have been shot. Nancy and Chuck would have been very understanding and forgiving and that would be the end of it.

Actually, some 25 BLM Protestors have been killed by police and civilians since demonstrations began in May.

No. She is a “patriot” like YOU and the four Blackstone contractors...

You know nothing about patriotism to the U.S. Your love, loyalty, and devotion is to advancing the interests of the party. The welfare of poor and middle-class Americans is of ZERO consequence to you. For you, all that matters is the party.

There are people on the right that are PISSED OFF about that woman getting shot and killed. I am confident that someone is going to want PAYBACK and they are probably going to take it out on some leftist somewhere. Maybe it will be a Democratic Congressman. Who knows? The shot that killed that woman may be the proverbial "shot heard round the world".

Funny, Timothy McVeigh probably thought the same thing. And we all know how that turned out.

The clearest sign this riot has backfired on you guys is how fast Trump is running away from it.

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.
Well, I think others are going to take a different approach in the future.
Hopefully they stay within the law..if not, Govt. has millions of bullets...one per customer.

She was part of a mob breaking down a door to access the floor of Congress.

You said she was vandalizing property. When pressed, you have no evidence to demonstrate that she herself actually damaged anything.

If you're making things up, you need to spice it up! Say that she was secretly spraying the area with sarin nerve gas or something equally as dramatic! Simple vandalism doesn't move the needle. You need to elevate your propaganda game!

She was part of a mob breaking down a door to access the floor of Congress.

You said she was vandalizing property. When pressed, you have no evidence to demonstrate that she herself actually damaged anything.

If you're making things up, you need to spice it up! Say that she was secretly spraying the area with sarin nerve gas or something equally as dramatic! Simple vandalism doesn't move the needle. You need to elevate your propaganda game!
She wasn’t sticking her head through a door that was just being smashed?

“Simple vandalism” is a weird way to describe someone trying to illegally enter the floor of Congress. Would it be simple vandalism if someone were smashing the doors to the Oval Office?

She got shot because she was storming a sensitive installation during the course of a riot... That's why she was shot. It's tragic she got caught up in the craziness that is the Trump cult.

I'm curious. You also support the Chinese government deporting Hong Kong residents to concentration camps in China, right? You are consistent in that you support heavy-handed government shooting citizens or shipping them to those camps.

Funny, Timothy McVeigh probably thought the same thing. And we all know how that turned out.

Yea. The federal government stupidly, heartlessly, and unnecessarily murdered a lot of innocent people at WACO and McVeigh and his buddy committed the biggest, domestic, terrorist act in our nation's history.

That's EXACTLY what I was getting at!

this riot has backfired on you guys

I had nothing to do with the riots. I was in Florida minding my own business. If I'm responsible for what happenned in the Capitol, then you're responsible for all of the poor black kids that will get shot DEAD this weekend in Chicago. Fair enough?

She wasn’t sticking her head through a door that was just being smashed?

Stop digging. Admit that you have no evidence to demonstrate that she committed vandalism. It's possible that she simply followed the mob of people that marched in before her. Be reasonable. Be honest.

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.
Well, I think others are going to take a different approach in the future.
Hopefully they stay within the law..if not, Govt. has millions of bullets...one per customer.
We have more..... a lot more.

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.
Biden wasn't lawfully elected...

Forum List

Back