Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

What is unimaginable is that the Republic was attacked by people who apparently are citizens of the country. Equally unimaginable is that other citizens are trying to justify, explain and support this treason. All so involved deserve the severest of consequences to their sedition.

This is what happens when the politburo no longer fears its peasants...

O52PqnE.jpg

3WjQWeA.jpg

1610005818420.jpg

Shooter1

This is the man who shot Ashli.
This is not Capital Police, they were outside the barricades door along with Ashli & were handling things without shooting protesters.
This is an old man in a suit. He is guilty of murder. Is he a member of congress? #AshliBabbitt #capitalshooting pic.twitter.com/lEihRGrGfC
— \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8President-Elect \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 (@1stacyphillips) January 7, 2021

She wasn’t sticking her head through a door that was just being smashed?

Stop digging. Admit that you have no evidence to demonstrate that she committed vandalism. It's possible that she simply followed the mob of people that marched in before her. Be reasonable. Be honest.
You don’t get to storm your way past security, gates, fences and arrive at the doors of Congress and shove your head through a shattered window as armed police tell you to stop and act blameless.

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.
Well, I think others are going to take a different approach in the future.
Hopefully they stay within the law..if not, Govt. has millions of bullets...one per customer.
We have more..... a lot more.
No..you don't. Your fantasy-land BS has no relevance in the real world...as if you have the US military out-gunned..too funny.

oh wait..i know..you still think that the military is on YOUR side..even funnier!

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.
Well, I think others are going to take a different approach in the future.
Hopefully they stay within the law..if not, Govt. has millions of bullets...one per customer.
We have more..... a lot more.
No..you don't. Your fantasy-land BS has no relevance in the real world...as if you have the US military out-gunned..too funny.

oh wait..i know..you still think that the military is on YOUR side..even funnier!
You can't count, can you?

Lol the left are such patriots today

Tommorow theyll be back to squashing free speech and work on destroying the 2nd and the rest of the bill of rights
Facebook and Twitter both blocked the President from communicating.

Can you imagine that?
Not only can i imagine it..but it's well past time..btw..the president can communicate just fine..you know..call a press conference? His preference is irrelevant--he has abused the Twitter and Facebook TOS...so he reaps the consequences.

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.

I am no Trump supporter, but whomever shot her has to go to jail.
She had a right to her political protest as long as she was not threatening to harm people.
The capital cops were the guilty party.
I agree in part. She should have not been shot but she had no right to storm the capital to disrupt Congress and vandalize public property along the way.
Fucking people have had enough of Washington D.C. criminal enterprise and liberal media that propagandizes for them. Just the begining. Liberal's started this shit, now conservatives will finish it!
You won’t. This group was as fringe as they come and the lack of public support for these actions should be a signal that any further attempt to engage in these unlawful actions will result in further marginalization.

Biden’s win was cemented last night. The only affect this woman’s death has was to delay that inevitable occurrence by a few hours.

That is what she died for. How many more lives are you idiots going to senselessly throw away?
\

Remember the two lawyers who only showed their guns to protect their home when the libs broke into their housing complex---------they get charged with crimes, while shooting this woman who did nothing more is touted as she deserved it.

Libs are such hypocrits.
+

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.

I am no Trump supporter, but whomever shot her has to go to jail.
She had a right to her political protest as long as she was not threatening to harm people.
The capital cops were the guilty party.
I agree in part. She should have not been shot but she had no right to storm the capital to disrupt Congress and vandalize public property along the way.
Fucking people have had enough of Washington D.C. criminal enterprise and liberal media that propagandizes for them. Just the begining. Liberal's started this shit, now conservatives will finish it!
You won’t. This group was as fringe as they come and the lack of public support for these actions should be a signal that any further attempt to engage in these unlawful actions will result in further marginalization.

Biden’s win was cemented last night. The only affect this woman’s death has was to delay that inevitable occurrence by a few hours.

That is what she died for. How many more lives are you idiots going to senselessly throw away?
\

Remember the two lawyers who only showed their guns to protect their home when the libs broke into their housing complex---------they get charged with crimes, while shooting this woman who did nothing more is touted as she deserved it.

Libs are such hypocrits.
+
No one broke into their housing complex and no one vandalized their home or set foot on their property until these two individuals starting brandishing weapons against them.

You can charge the man who shot this Trump supporter and probably should, but just like these two lawyers, they’re going to get off. They always do.

and act blameless.

Where did I say that was "blameless"? Damn dude.
She just followed the mob. It’s implicit in your statement you’re attempting to paint her sympathetically as having done nothing wrong.

This was a protest, against alleged rigging of the election, not a "mob".

The girl was UNARMED, and that needs to be emphasized. When the left starts shooting unarmed women for being veterans of military service, that's a disgrace.

you’re attempting to paint her sympathetically as having done nothing wrong.

Not at all. She was wrong to be in that building. She was wrong to attempt to climb through that window.

Now, was it necessary for the cop to shoot her? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back