Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Lt Byrd

Vidio proof it was murder.
Tell us all, was it okay for Lt Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt?

Base your answers on you having watched this video.

I watched your entire video.
Babbitt attempted to cross into a restricted area, and she was shot.
Stay out of the window, and she stays alive.

This BS about being a Woman......so if she was a man, would the videographer keep saying, an unarmed man?

About her being Unarmed.
She had a backpack.

Babbitt made a mistake...she got shot.
George Floyd made a mistake, he got Choked Out.
Sure Robert, tell me again that Floyd was High and Would have DIED anyway, and that the officer on his throat had nothing to do with Floyds Death.

About Boyland, She wasn't murdered by Capitol Police, she died of a drug overdose, on the outside steps of the Capitol Building, surrounded by rushing team trump cult members. Yet, without any proof, you want to claim that Boyland was Beaten by Capitol Police, the same police that apparently 'just waved people into the Capitol."
Then also tell me, just like Floyd, that Boyland would NOT have dies, and she was murdered by Capitol Police.

I watched your entire video.
Babbitt attempted to cross into a restricted area, and she was shot.
Stay out of the window, and she stays alive.

This BS about being a Woman......so if she was a man, would the videographer keep saying, an unarmed man?

About her being Unarmed.
She had a backpack.

Babbitt made a mistake...she got shot.
George Floyd made a mistake, he got Choked Out.
Sure Robert, tell me again that Floyd was High and Would have DIED anyway, and that the officer on his throat had nothing to do with Floyds Death.

About Boyland, She wasn't murdered by Capitol Police, she died of a drug overdose, on the outside steps of the Capitol Building, surrounded by rushing team trump cult members. Yet, without any proof, you want to claim that Boyland was Beaten by Capitol Police, the same police that apparently 'just waved people into the Capitol."
Then also tell me, just like Floyd, that Boyland would NOT have dies, and she was murdered by Capitol Police.
Murder. Period.

Forum List

Back