Ashli Babbitt

Bud, I have no idea what the fuck you're spewing about.
It ain't rocket science, bud- simple English is what I used- too advanced for you?

It's the 'you talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded' I stumble with.

She was foolish supporting a man who could give a fuck about her. I hope she's at peace.

That’s your wish. I hope Babbitt’s husband gets his hands on your murdering pal. Keep running away from your own statements bitch.
She was foolish supporting a man who could give a fuck about her. I hope she's at peace.
So many loose husbands running around the Air Force? The qualifications are rather strict and arbitrary, if a woman is in the Air Force, the military is going to dictate his career even if he isn't eligible to enlist or join up on a risk basis of rank versus fraternization with his wife. So I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a love triangle, and somebody thought it would be easier to commit murder and cover up the evidence than possibly be court-martialed for rape or adultery.

Why didn't wingnuts band together to throw her an extravagant funeral, complete with gold casket and horse drawn carriage? I mean, isn't she a martyr for Trumpism? Didn't she die trying to "Stop The Steal"?

Judging by the looks of the white trash rabble that sacked the Capitol, they couldn't afford much more than a pine box, and you know Trump's grifting ass aint paying anything toward her funeral.
She died because she dared look into a broken window of the chambers of the people. She wasnt out burning, looting and murdering her own people, like BLM/ANTIFA. And i thought you prog slaves were all about protecting the women...NOT....
BLM rioters have looted, burned businesses and entire neighborhoods, blocked traffic and dragged people from their cars and beat them. They have taken an entire neighborhood hostage-and they have thrown Molotov Cocktails at police officers. And yet, in a year of violence and destruction that left $2 billion in damages and upwards of 40 dead-not one BLM rioter has been shot and killed by police.

An unarmed white woman tries to climb through a broken window-while surrounded by law enforcement officers, and is murdered in cold blood.

Yes, we do treat white and black people differently. BTW-has anyone seen the name of the cop that killed her? You know-like we did Darren Wilson-when he shot a violent, 300lb male criminal that had already attacked him and tried to take his gun?

Keep running away from your own statements bitch.

What statement am I running away from? :laugh:
Now showing your stupidity. And cowardice. You’re just a bitch.

You couldn’t even answer that question. What an idiot you are. You make this way too easy.

:popcorn:
Fuck off and die. You claimed per your article the cop wouldn’t be charged as the murderer he is. Then backtracked to “probably” won’t be. It is easy bitch slapping a coward like you. Now go take some Fentanyl like your hero Floyd.

You claimed per your article the cop wouldn’t be charged as the murderer he is.

I didn’t say that. You’re just an idiot. :popcorn:
See post 29. Then apologize bitch. You’re pathetic.

“The investigators disagree with you. They say he shouldn't be charged”

This statement is not the same as saying that he won’t be charged.

You’re just an idiot. :laugh:
Move them goalposts boy, move them goalposts. Off to ignore with you. My 3 year old would mop the deck with an uneducated bitch boy like you.

You claimed per your article the cop wouldn’t be charged as the murderer he is.

I didn’t say that. You’re just an idiot. :popcorn:
See post 29. Then apologize bitch. You’re pathetic.

“The investigators disagree with you. They say he shouldn't be charged”

This statement is not the same as saying that he won’t be charged.

You’re just an idiot. :laugh:
Move them goalposts boy, move them goalposts. Off to ignore with you. My 3 year old would mop the deck with an uneducated bitch boy like you.

Nothing was moved. You just have a difficult time with basic English.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back