🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ask A Prepper...

if anything that only proves that because so many prepped ahead of time and didnt over burden the system which resulted in more things on the shelves for others that didnt,,,

SO A THANK YOU IS IN ORDER,,,

A week before the panic buying began...I was done shopping. I haven't even been to the store to see any panic buying in person.

Cool story.
I went to the grocery store today. There is still plenty of food. :dunno:
Sure chief. Sure there is.
If there was a food shortage here, why would i be mocking you for being paranoid? Im in King County Washington by the way, which is the epicenter of the virus in the US. We have plenty of food. :laugh:
Because you’re lying, scared, and desperate for attention. Pretty simple really...
You people are paranoid weirdos. :laugh:
Sometimes you’ll find that you aren’t nearly paranoid enough.

If there was a food shortage here, why would i be mocking you for being paranoid? Im in King County Washington by the way, which is the epicenter of the virus in the US. We have plenty of food. :laugh:
Because you’re lying, scared, and desperate for attention. Pretty simple really...
I havent yet.

I havent yet.
Just wait till mommy has no Hot Pockets left to carry down to the basement...

I havent yet.
I hope you never do. That said, shit happens. Doesn't hurt to have extra supplies on hand to tide you over for a week or two.

I havent yet.
I hope you never do. That said, shit happens. Doesn't hurt to have extra supplies on hand to tide you over for a week or two.
What youre describing isnt a "prepper". Preppers buy food for months.

I havent yet.
Well, I’m not a doomsday prepper huddled in a bunker somewhere if that’s what you think all preppers are. Just want to have enough for my family to last a while in situations like this.

I havent yet.
Well, I’m not a doomsday prepper huddled in a bunker somewhere if that’s what you think all preppers are. Just want to have enough for my family to last a while in situations like this.
Good because, preppers are fucking weird.

Apparently you haven’t been to the store in the last few days...
I was at my local grocery store on Friday. All was normal, as usual. You cant find Purell, but thats about it.
Cool story.
Not once did i ever go to the grocery store through this thing and not find exactly what i was looking for. There was no food shortage. Like i said from the beginning, you guys are paranoid retards. You conspiracy people really need to stop making predictions. You look foolish every time. :laugh:

The walmart here was out of lots of stuff every time I went. Only here lately have they had bathroom paper.

I was at my local grocery store on Friday. All was normal, as usual. You cant find Purell, but thats about it.
Cool story.
Not once did i ever go to the grocery store through this thing and not find exactly what i was looking for. There was no food shortage. Like i said from the beginning, you guys are paranoid retards. You conspiracy people really need to stop making predictions. You look foolish every time. :laugh:
I don’t recall there being a run on Hot Pockets, and Captain Crunch; but kudos on your mom for keeping you fed. And thanks for the bump...

I havent yet.
Good because, preppers are fucking weird.
why is having a fire extinguisher and fire insurance weird???

Cool story.
I don’t recall there being a run on Hot Pockets, and Captain Crunch; but kudos on your mom for keeping you fed. And thanks for the bump...
If you followed my smoker thread, you would know that i have been eating like a king since i bought my Traeger 2 months ago. I smoked $200 worth of beef brisket last weekend. Ive smoke prime rib, whole turkey, beef brisket, pork shoulder, corned beef, baby back ribs, burgers, brats, whole chicken, chicken drum sticks, party wings, etc, etc, etc.

Damn, that must be embarrassing for you. You made a really dumb prediction, plus you declared that i wasnt able to get food, when in reality i have been eating better than i ever have in my life! :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back