🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ask A Prepper...

Apparently you haven’t been to the store in the last few days...
I was at my local grocery store on Friday. All was normal, as usual. You cant find Purell, but thats about it.
Cool story.
I went to the grocery store today. There is still plenty of food. :dunno:
Sure chief. Sure there is.
If there was a food shortage here, why would i be mocking you for being paranoid? Im in King County Washington by the way, which is the epicenter of the virus in the US. We have plenty of food. :laugh:
Because you’re lying, scared, and desperate for attention. Pretty simple really...
Not once did i ever go to the grocery store through this thing and not find exactly what i was looking for. There was no food shortage. Like i said from the beginning, you guys are paranoid retards. You conspiracy people really need to stop making predictions. You look foolish every time. :laugh:
I don’t recall there being a run on Hot Pockets, and Captain Crunch; but kudos on your mom for keeping you fed. And thanks for the bump...
If you followed my smoker thread, you would know that i have been eating like a king since i bought my Traeger 2 months ago. Prime rib, whole turkey, beef brisket, pork shoulder, corned beef, baby back ribs, etc, etc, etc.

Damn, that must be embarrassing for you. You made a really dumb prediction, plus you declared that i wasnt able to get food.
Your area experienced shortages the same as everyone else. As for “predictions”? Preppers prep because they can’t predict, and they know it. You may now continue with your fantasy.

I was at my local grocery store on Friday. All was normal, as usual. You cant find Purell, but thats about it.
Cool story.
If there was a food shortage here, why would i be mocking you for being paranoid? Im in King County Washington by the way, which is the epicenter of the virus in the US. We have plenty of food. :laugh:
Because you’re lying, scared, and desperate for attention. Pretty simple really...
Not once did i ever go to the grocery store through this thing and not find exactly what i was looking for. There was no food shortage. Like i said from the beginning, you guys are paranoid retards. You conspiracy people really need to stop making predictions. You look foolish every time. :laugh:
I don’t recall there being a run on Hot Pockets, and Captain Crunch; but kudos on your mom for keeping you fed. And thanks for the bump...
If you followed my smoker thread, you would know that i have been eating like a king since i bought my Traeger 2 months ago. Prime rib, whole turkey, beef brisket, pork shoulder, corned beef, baby back ribs, etc, etc, etc.

Damn, that must be embarrassing for you. You made a really dumb prediction, plus you declared that i wasnt able to get food.
Your area experienced shortages the same as everyone else. As for “predictions”? Preppers prep because they can’t predict, and they know it. You may now continue with your fantasy.
I saw no shortages in my 3 local grocery stores, other than toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I live in King County Washington, specifically in Renton. You let me know if you find any article that says anything about a food shortage in my area. You wont find any such article because, there was NO food shortage.

Just admit it. Your dumb prediction was wrong and i was right.

Cool story.

I saw no shortages in my 3 local grocery stores, other than toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I live in King County Washington, specifically in Renton. You let me know if you find any article that says anything about a food shortage in my area. You wont find any such article because, there was NO food shortage.

So... like I said. Your stores faced shortages. You’re dismissed...

Cool story.

You said that, but you never proved it. At no point will you ever produce a shred of evidence that there were food shortages where i live. Boy will i look stupid if you find a single article. Luckily for me, you wont find anything to support your ignorant claim.

Cool story.
Nice.

I had a bit of an advantage because I work overnights and was leaving my office when the freshly stocked stores were just opening.

I’ve had to substitute some things. Chipotle corn was subbed for the Little Nibblers and it is really good and I put that in my homemade Tortilla soup. One thing that I couldn’t find until very recently was the Wet Ones.

3DB6E8A8-01F4-45BF-82B5-19E04BA51979.jpeg

Me and my friends put bounties on some products and offered rewards for name brand products. Those 2 bad boys got me two slices of some pretty good homemade cheesecake.

Cool story.

You said that, but you never proved it. At no point will you ever produce a shred of evidence that there were food shortages where i live. Boy will i look stupid if you find a single article. Luckily for me, you wont find anything to support your ignorant claim.
Meat production has been down nation wide. And therefore, so is supply...

And at the risk of stating the obvious, yes; you do look stupid...

The walmart here was out of lots of stuff every time I went. Only here lately have they had bathroom paper.

About the TP. For years I would get this brand at the dollar store that instead of the little cardboard roll, the wound the TP around a smaller tighter roll of TP aocyou ate actually getting two rolls of TP. Six pack = a 12 pack.

About the food, good to hear dudes food ran out, bit the shortages are kind of real. HEB is having a real hard time keeping stocked up, so is Kroger. So just because dudes Piggly wiggly had plenty of tuna cans, many stores have nothing in the rest of the country.

What gets me is the nationwide shortage of Sunkist Diet Orange soda. Haven't seen any since April. It's selling for as high as 35 dollars a 12-pack of cans on Amazon. Weird.

Cool story.

Once again, i have been smoking all kinds of meat for the past couple months, and i have proof of that in my "smoking" thread. Youre wrong, just admit it.

I bought a turkey in June for fuck sake! We have plenty of meat with a wide variety of types. :laugh:

Check out my awesome Turkey here... Who else is smoking meat?

Last edited:
Cool story.

Once again, i have been smoking all kinds of meat for the past couple months, and i have proof of that in my "smoking" thread. Youre wrong, just admit it.

unless youre the only person in your area and have gone to every store youre wrong,,,
the world doesnt revolve around just you,,,

Cool story.

unless youre the only person in your area and have gone to every store youre wrong,,,
I said the 3 grocery stores near me that i use always had plenty of food. That is simply a fact. I was told that i would run out of food where i live, which is completely untrue. There was no soup, meat, egg, frozen food, produce, etc shortage of any kind. Now im gloating because i was right and he was wrong. Are you up to speed now?

Cool story.

I said the 3 grocery stores near me that i use always had plenty of food. That is simply a fact. I was told that i would run out of food where i live, which is completely untrue. There was no soup, meat, egg, frozen food, produce, etc shortage of any kind. Now im gloating because i was right and he was wrong. Are you up to speed now?
then you were one of the lucky ones,,,

Dear Prepper, what is the most preppy thing that a prepper can do?
That’s an easy one. Get right with your maker; and/or make sure everyone you love, knows how you feel about them.

If I knew the dollar was getting ready to crash, which would affect the entire global economy, would I wanna think of a way to simulate a drill in order to prepare for it? Assuming I was a government. In other words, would I wanna get the drones used to seeing national guard in the streets? Would I wanna set up 'containment zones'? Would I wanna see how people would respond to being told they were banned from mass assembly? Would I wanna learn how they'd respond to not having products and services they need/use? Would I wanna run drills to see if they'd all show up right where I wanted them to show up in one big line? Would I wanna close everything down to see how they'd respond?

Necro bump for relevance.

Mainly because I see that the newest flavor of useless cheap speak is to say ''but it's global inflation...'' as some sort of grasp at justifying the current state of affairs.

Like it's some kind of unexpected surprise or something that tis would be a global affair. Like "Oh, we didn't see that coming, so everything is okay, pay no attention."

lolol.

It's kind of comparable to purposefully driving ahead when you know there's nails all over the road.

But then you end up broke down with a flat, predictably.

Everybody gets out and says sht...we can't go anywhere. We're stuck. Then they start complaining about all of the other downsides to the conundrum.

But then some stupid asshole, usually the guy who was driving, the dumbass who thought it was a pretty good idea to drive through a road full of nails in the forst place, says "it's okay, everything's alright, don't worry about all the problems this is gonna cause over a flat, after all, don't you see that all four tires are flat? So that makes it all alright!"

That's the mentality we're dealing with here. Seriously.

Last edited:
With winter setting in, things are going to start to get interesting. Already hearing folks shocked at the cost of just heating their homes...

The crisis in Venezuela is escalating, and it’s not funny anymore.

Milk, flour, and toilet paper may be hard to find, but money can always be located for public employees: “Maduro also announced a 30-percent increase in public wages on Friday.”

Cash is always easy to find when you’re printing enormous quantities of it — and while 68.5% inflation might sound high, the government is lying about that too: the real rate, based on black market exchange rates, is more like 327%.

Food and toilet paper aren’t the only necessities in short supply: basic medicines are also increasingly hard to find. The regime has tried to counter the shortages with rationing. USA Today reports:
-----------------------------------------------
our stores are overflowing with goods. If we have any more climate change, the food inflation and there wouldn't be enough to eat.

Forum List

Back