Ask Musk to let banned users on Twitter back

For example Donald Trump. I signed the petition, you should too.
DEFINITELY! Trump should not stay out. To do so, gives the impression that it was OK for Twitter to bounce him. Plus, America needs those Trump tweets. Now more than ever.

The petition you have signed and want other people to sign doesn't give a fuck about the loser Trump.

LifeSiteNews is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy website and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.Wikipedia

LifeSiteNews is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy website and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.Wikipedia

And their political position entitles them to less freedom of speech than groups with other positions?

Every political group slants their content to their position. So, who decides what is misleading or a conspiracy theory? You? Me? The technocrats at Twitter?

How about we let everyone have their say and people can use their own brains and intellect to decide if they are being mislead?

And their political position entitles them to less freedom of speech than groups with other positions?

Every political group slants their content to their position. So, who decides what is misleading or a conspiracy theory? You? Me? The technocrats at Twitter?

How about we let everyone have their say and people can use their own brains and intellect to decide if they are being mislead?
The Nazis would disagree.

The Nazis would disagree.

There are very few actual Nazi these days.

Those that remain live in their parent's basement and hide their identities behind keyboards.

Nazis, actually Nazis, were a threat when they and their state sanctioned ideology were in positions of power.

These days, Nazis are sad, little, impotent gamma-males (and some females) who fear for their safety if they spoke their views in public.

There are very few actual Nazi these days.

Those that remain live in their parent's basement and hide their identities behind keyboards.

Nazis, actually Nazis, were a threat when they and their state sanctioned ideology were in positions of power.

These days, Nazis are sad, little, impotent gamma-males (and some females) who fear for their safety if they spoke their views in public.
I am sure you knew them well.

I didn't agree with his and some of the other bans, but at the same time, there is no denying Trump was so caustic that it was impossible to escape him on the site because of both the legion of TDS pearl clutchers and legions of True Believers. Anyway, Musk can do as he likes with twitter once the sell goes through (I still have my doubts it will).

For example Donald Trump. I signed the petition, you should too.

I believe what he will do is to declare a jubilee on all banned accounts. Some of those will end up banned again because they belong banned.
They only way to fix it.

JO

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So much for 'free speech'.
Yeah.... I think everyone has a different definition of what those words mean.
Just because a conservative account is banned I don't assume it's banned because it's conservative. Same thing goes for liberal accounts... Whatever that is. Sometimes people are relentless assholes for no reason at all and ignore all the warnings and break all the rules continuously. What else can you do?

Forum List

Back