Asking for your $ back from a movie Pt. 2

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Roger Waters. Pink flamingos. I rented it, on VHS and yes, it was so over the top disgusting, I wondered: how was that crap even made?

^^^ The good thing is that you paid a rental price instead of a movie theater ticket. Renting it also saved you from whatever the buying price would've been.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I f hate Roger waters
A complete broken down hack and full blown Marxist piece of subhuman filth

• Banned
^^^ The good thing is that you paid a rental price instead of a movie theater ticket. Renting it also saved you from whatever the buying price would've been.

God bless you always!!!
Yeah, this same rental business charged ME full price for losing the video 50$ , then they mysteriously just found it. I got my $ back. There's a weird karma thing going on here, for some reason too. So I did get my money back, in a round about way. And too bad they (a black owned business BTW) declared bankruptcy in 2012 and is now some kind of gay propaganda headquarters. So many levels of twilight zone karma shit going on here.

Last edited:
Roger Waters. Pink flamingos. I rented it, on VHS and yes, it was so over the top disgusting, I wondered: how was that crap even made?
Oh my god…ya it is disgusting. Watch it once, never again. But it is a cult classic. Ever see Eraser Head? Another weird one.

Forum List

Back