A battalion of Israeli tanks destroyed by the resistance in Palestine

1708375463834.png

Targeting a fortified special Israeli forces unit inside a house in western Gaza.

The Hebrew newspaper Israel Today reports:
Soldier Amitai Argaman, who was severely injured and lost his legs in the Gaza war:

1709808364865.png

"An explosive device detonated on me, the thing every soldier fears, that moment that changes your entire life. I still can't remember exactly what happened in that house, but when I woke up a few seconds after the explosion, I knew I was dying. A centimeter here and a centimeter there, and it could have been completely different. It's clear to me that I was saved by a hair's breadth. After 12 days of sedation and ventilation, I woke up very confused, I couldn't believe at all that I had survived. After I came to my senses, I was very happy. I was happy when I realized I was still alive! Since the injury incident, nearly 4 months have passed, during which I learned to live life anew, from being a commando soldier to suddenly becoming a disabled person in the Israeli army."

$hit happens.

People die in wars.

Ask the ghosts of the hundreds of thousands of German civilians who died under RAF and USAAF bombers in WW2.

Ask the ghosts of the hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians who died under USAAF bombers in WW2.

Ask the ghosts of the millions of civilians slaughtered by Muslims in their wars of conquest and extermination.

And even on the victorious side people die and soldiers are maimed - but victors press on with the attack.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have broken the peace and slaughtered 1,000+ innocent Jews on October 7, 2023.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have beheaded Jewish babies in front of their parents before killing them too.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have raped the mothers and cut the throats of Jewish parents in front of their children.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have elected and sustained and supported Hamas and fed their sons into the organization.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have brainwashed their children from birth into hating Jews and all Western 'infidels".

Perhaps the Gazans should not have stood idly by while Hamas tunneled and prepared their idiotic attack of October 7th.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have let Hamas take and rape and abuse and mistreat and kill hundreds of Jewish hostages.

Perhaps the Gazans should not have cheered in the streets on October 7th over the images of slaughtered Jewish children.

Perhaps Hamas should not have embedded military assets in schools and hospitals and mosques and common households.

Perhaps Hamas should not have hidden behind the skirts of their women and children like the pu$$ie$ they truly are.

Perhaps Hamas should have let their own civilians have access to dwindling food supplies rather than feeding themselves.

Perhaps the Gazans should have thought twice before their mouse-sized force stupidly provoked the Lion of Israel.

And now Gazans want us to feel sorry for them?

Phukk 'em.

Gazans can end this in a single day.

• Surrender unconditionally
  • Turn over all surviving hostages
  • Disband hamas
  • Turn over Hamas leadership
  • Turn over all Hamas cadre that participated in October 7th
Fail to do that and the war continues.

War to the hilt.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif