Ass-U-Me-ing a President Trump.....

Did anyone else find it weird how closely Obama followed the playbook written by Karl and Dick for Georgie Boy?

To me, 'painfully predictable' means "no surprises", while 'weird' makes you go :uhh:

The maintenance of Hopey / Changey for this cycle is painfully predictable - the blatant continuation of Bush II under Obama in defiance of his own election speeches was weird.

To me, 'painfully predictable' means "no surprises", while 'weird' makes you go :uhh:

The maintenance of Hopey / Changey for this cycle is painfully predictable - the blatant continuation of Bush II under Obama in defiance of his own election speeches was weird.

All my Hopey / Changey flew out the window the day after Obama was first elected and I saw him standing on stage with the rogues gallery of usual suspects he'd picked out for his cabinet.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

The Presidency will change Trump a hell of a lot more than Trump will change the nation.
This nation was built to survive a lot, it certainly wasn't easy breaking away from Britain, travelling here and then defeating them on our own soil and we did survive Bush/Cheney.... But barely. They had us near depression economically again and everyone said it would take a lot of incompetence to achieve anything near that again. Bush managed it, however.

Trump is so stupid about foreign policy, domestic policy and even his personal life is messy. He'd be no better than Sarah Palin. At least she was a governor for a little while.

Did anyone else find it weird how closely Obama followed the playbook written by Karl and Dick for Georgie Boy?
Not sure I understand what is leading you to these assumptions. Obama has been fighting GOP obstruction for 7 years now and you say he is following their lead?

AVG-Prediction # 214:

The Presidency will change Trump a hell of a lot more than Trump will change the nation.
This nation was built to survive a lot, it certainly wasn't easy breaking away from Britain, travelling here and then defeating them on our own soil and we did survive Bush/Cheney.... But barely. They had us near depression economically again and everyone said it would take a lot of incompetence to achieve anything near that again. Bush managed it, however.

Trump is so stupid about foreign policy, domestic policy and even his personal life is messy. He'd be no better than Sarah Palin. At least she was a governor for a little while.
How did Bush and Cheney "have us near depression economically"?

This should be good.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

Being a Governor doesn't get you ready for world politics, Bush didn't know how to think for himself so we actually had the devil Cheney running the show, and well we know what happens next.

Trump is a smart business man who understands the ropes of the economy probably more so that anyone. The one thing he needs to learn is to shut his mouth and smile like he knows what he is doing, just like the others have before him.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

Being a Governor doesn't get you ready for world politics, Bush didn't know how to think for himself so we actually had the devil Cheney running the show, and well we know what happens next.

Trump is a smart business man who understands the ropes of the economy probably more so that anyone. The one thing he needs to learn is to shut his mouth and smile like he knows what he is doing, just like the others have before him.
He needs to quit hitting on his daughter too.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

This should be good.

Wow, why even bother answering . but will start... He relaxed all of the rules for Fanny Mae .
The result was a banking system suffused with junk mortgages, the continuing losses on which are dragging down the banks and the economy.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

Interesting times ahead, eh?

Ass-u-me-ing the republicans actually nominate his ass, I'm looking forward to seeing how much Trump has to change to make a transition from primary candidate to a presidential candidate that doesn't flame out.

The Gerrymandered extremism in the republican party is proving to be very entertaining when I'm not scared shitless by the skewed primary results :thup:

Not sure I understand what is leading you to these assumptions. Obama has been fighting GOP obstruction for 7 years now and you say he is following their lead?

He's been fighting congress on the day-to-day management of The Bureaucracy, but the base administrative policies were continued in spite of his promise of change.

I don't think that the Presidency has as much influence over the employed vision for America as we think. I think that Obama's first week in office was spent with him being told what his place would be in the vision being crafted and deployed by the people who actually control the resources.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

This should be good.

Google search: US Economic Statistics - 2009

AVG-Prediction # 214:

Ass-u-me-ing the republicans actually nominate his ass, I'm looking forward to seeing how much Trump has to change to make a transition from primary candidate to a presidential candidate that doesn't flame out.

The Gerrymandered extremism in the republican party is proving to be very entertaining when I'm not scared shitless by the skewed primary results :thup:
We're six years out with the gerrymandering win but at least we are moving forward.

Ohio Becomes Latest State To Vote Down Gerrymandering

On November 3, Ohio voters approved by a margin of 71% to 29% a constitutional amendment that will greatly reduce, or even eliminate, the gerrymandering of state legislative districts beginning in 2021.

Ratification of Issue 1 by the voters followed its approval by bipartisan votes of 28-1 in the Ohio State Senate and 81-7 in the Ohio House of Representatives.

The overwhelming success of this reform should encourage similar efforts in other states that have been badly gerrymandered, such as Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, Michigan and Wisconsin.
In Ohio, attention now turns to reforms that would establish a fair redistricting process for Ohio’s US congressional seats as well.

I don't want Trump in the WH not because I feel he will take this country down, I feel that like Bush/Cheney, he will not move the country forward and we need to move forward now. Republicans have been sitting on their hands ever since they took congress and we need better governing now.

I don't see Trump winning but even that he is getting close to the nomination has me gobsmacked. Wtf is going on here?

AVG-Prediction # 214:

We're six years out with the gerrymandering win but at least we are moving forward.

On November 3, Ohio voters approved by a margin of 71% to 29% a constitutional amendment that will greatly reduce, or even eliminate, the gerrymandering of state legislative districts beginning in 2021.

Ratification of Issue 1 by the voters followed its approval by bipartisan votes of 28-1 in the Ohio State Senate and 81-7 in the Ohio House of Representatives.

The overwhelming success of this reform should encourage similar efforts in other states that have been badly gerrymandered, such as Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, Michigan and Wisconsin.
In Ohio, attention now turns to reforms that would establish a fair redistricting process for Ohio’s US congressional seats as well.

I don't want Trump in the WH not because I feel he will take this country down, I feel that like Bush/Cheney, he will not move the country forward and we need to move forward now. Republicans have been sitting on their hands ever since they took congress and we need better governing now.

I don't see Trump winning but even that he is getting close to the nomination has me gobsmacked. Wtf is going on here?

Personally for me I feel that a vote to for the left is same old shit, and a vote for the right is same old shit.

Trump would have run independent but watching others going that way he knew that he needed to run democrat , or republican. I find him to be in the middle on most things.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

Personally for me I feel that a vote to for the left is same old shit, and a vote for the right is same old shit.

Trump would have run independent but watching others going that way he knew that he needed to run democrat , or republican. I find him to be in the middle on most things.

I'm sorry we just can't take the chance that your assumption he is in the middle is correct. He was a birther for God's sake. A Teaparty moron. The other one moving up the ranks with him right now is Ted Cruz.

:eek:

AVG-Prediction # 214:

This should be good.

Wow, why even bother answering . but will start... He relaxed all of the rules for Fanny Mae .
The result was a banking system suffused with junk mortgages, the continuing losses on which are dragging down the banks and the economy.

Wow you are ignorant, go talk to your pals in the Democratic party they are the ones that relaxed the rules. Bush repeatedly tried to correct that and was rebuffed by the Democrats. They are on video tape claiming there was no problem at Fannie and Freddie. Barnie Frank ring a bell? Damn but you libs like to revise history with made up fantasy.

AVG-Prediction # 214:

I'm sorry we just can't take the chance that your assumption he is in the middle is correct. He was a birther for God's sake. A Teaparty moron. The other one moving up the ranks with him right now is Ted Cruz.

:eek:

Cruz No Way! :hellno:

737f52dbf99d7d4c2be5e2684cbf4542.jpg

yikbig.jpg

Forum List

Back