🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assad’s Latest War Crimes – OpEd

sally at one point I believed in you. I am worried now. You just seem to be a hitman.

How come you are not saying anything to the Little Man with his slobbering over Assad, like Assad was some kind of angel who would never harm anyone. I am just trying to be a counter balance to his slobbering with news about what is happening and opinion pieces from scholars who have really studied this matter. Don't you realize he is lying about who is dropping barrel bombs on civilians and claiming that it is all Al Qaeda propaganda?

Have you seen the Little Man contributing articles about what is happening in other Middle East countries? All he wants to talk about is Syria. I thought you a very intelligent person, and I would assume you would have picked up on that.

Sally I always read you. And I believe you care. I know you care.

I'm running about a 150 degree temp right now just sick as a dog Lord knows I'm trying to make it thru today.

I have worked with the likes of RAWA ok/ I'm hard core from the mid 90's cripes I'm still trying to outlaw the dancing boys.

Hang in there with me. Let's see if we can make this work.
I would not believe her one single word. Be lucky, she did not yet start to warp the facts in the Ukraine.

sally at one point I believed in you. I am worried now. You just seem to be a hitman.

I'm really surprised at you. Here he is slobbering all about his hero Assad and Assad's military and basically contributes nothing else about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Not only that you must have been able to pick up that he is lying about Assad's barrel bombs killing Syrian civilians.

I am just trying to act as a counter balance to his blabbering on and on by my posting articles from reporters and opinion pieces from scholars. The poster Aris comes from that area and still has many friends who report to her what is going on, and I have never seen you say anything to him for putting Aris down.

so you gonna go volunteer for ISIS
Do you think before you post or is there nothing under that hat of yours?
Do you......... She either favors ISIS or wants more Arab spring folly from US......
Take the hat off. It may be restricting your ability to think clearly.

I'm really surprised at you. Here he is slobbering all about his hero Assad and Assad's military and basically contributes nothing else about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Not only that you must have been able to pick up that he is lying about Assad's barrel bombs killing Syrian civilians.

I am just trying to act as a counter balance to his blabbering on and on by my posting articles from reporters and opinion pieces from scholars. The poster Aris comes from that area and still has many friends who report to her what is going on, and I have never seen you say anything to him for putting Aris down.
You are fucking Al-Qaeda shit. You have nothing to do with balance. When Al-Qaeda is slaughtering Syrians you are posting Al-Qaeda propaganda.
Calm down. Sally is giving you the facts of what is going on over there. If it has you this undone perhaps this thread isn't for you. Your language is appalling and you need to repent for the filth coming out of it. There is no excuse for calling anyone such vile names - especially when they are attempting to help you understand where you are getting it wrong. If you cannot handle the truth you shouldn't be reading her material. Because she's here to deliver the news as it is - not as you wish it to be.

Don't worry about Sally. She is one of the few people on here who has it together about what is going on over there.
You don´t mean that seriously. An Al-Qaeda propagandist at your side?
Sally is not an AQ propagandist. She does her research and she knows others who are able to give her the facts of what is going on over there because they know people who are suffering under Assad's regime. Your problem is that you believe the wrong people. Don't accuse Sally in order to justify those giving you bad information.

so you gonna go volunteer for ISIS
Do you think before you post or is there nothing under that hat of yours?
Do you......... She either favors ISIS or wants more Arab spring folly from US......
Take the hat off. It may be restricting your ability to think clearly.
Got nothing eh........I don't know anyone here that is an Assad apologist......but do explain how replacing him with ISIS is better

Let me be perfectly clear. I see straight through you, I know what you're into and I am not interested in having any discussions with you, Manonthestreet. You came onto this board with an agenda and you are no more to be trusted than a poisonous snake let loose and permitted to take up residence with a house full of people while they sleep! Bye now!

How come you are not saying anything to the Little Man with his slobbering over Assad, like Assad was some kind of angel who would never harm anyone. I am just trying to be a counter balance to his slobbering with news about what is happening and opinion pieces from scholars who have really studied this matter. Don't you realize he is lying about who is dropping barrel bombs on civilians and claiming that it is all Al Qaeda propaganda?

Have you seen the Little Man contributing articles about what is happening in other Middle East countries? All he wants to talk about is Syria. I thought you a very intelligent person, and I would assume you would have picked up on that.

Sally I always read you. And I believe you care. I know you care.

I'm running about a 150 degree temp right now just sick as a dog Lord knows I'm trying to make it thru today.

I have worked with the likes of RAWA ok/ I'm hard core from the mid 90's cripes I'm still trying to outlaw the dancing boys.

Hang in there with me. Let's see if we can make this work.

Get better soon. No fun being sick.
I agree. I hope TD gets well soon.

beautiful-flower-arrangements-arenal-volcano-national-park-costa-rica%2B1152_12730652707-tpfil02aw-515.jpg

Flowers for Tiny Dancer - Get well soon!

Last edited:

You are fucking Al-Qaeda shit. You have nothing to do with balance. When Al-Qaeda is slaughtering Syrians you are posting Al-Qaeda propaganda.
Calm down. Sally is giving you the facts of what is going on over there. If it has you this undone perhaps this thread isn't for you. Your language is appalling and you need to repent for the filth coming out of it. There is no excuse for calling anyone such vile names - especially when they are attempting to help you understand where you are getting it wrong. If you cannot handle the truth you shouldn't be reading her material. Because she's here to deliver the news as it is - not as you wish it to be.
I am wondering how you react when Al-Qaeda propaganda, and this is what Sally cites, dominates the discussion about 9/11.

Don't worry about Sally. She is one of the few people on here who has it together about what is going on over there.
Sally is not an AQ propagandist. She does her research and she knows others who are able to give her the facts of what is going on over there because they know people who are suffering under Assad's regime. Your problem is that you believe the wrong people. Don't accuse Sally in order to justify those giving you bad information.
There is always the same source: SOHR, the terrorist owned bullhorn.
Thus, what Sally cites is Al-Qaeda propaganda. Sally is aware of that and keeps spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Thus, what Sally cites is Al-Qaeda propaganda. Sally is aware of that and keeps spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.
I do not believe that. Sally does not use propaganda for her sources of information. Thanks for reading.

I do not believe that. Sally does not use propaganda for her sources of information. Thanks for reading.
Yes she does. SOHR was created by the "opposition", is led by the opposition and uses the same flag as the opposition. SOHR is not neutral but blames terrorist´s crimes on the government.

I ask you what should the Syrian government gain from bombing civilians? Isn´t such behavior something, terrorists do? The government has 70 frontiers against Islamist terrorists and also no time to target civilians. Who believes that shit SHOR is spreading, that includes all death tolls as well, must be a stupid moron.

and Assad has been coordinating with ISIS

If it weren't so very horrifically real it would almost be a Shakespearean comedy

and Assad has been coordinating with ISIS

If it weren't so very horrifically real it would almost be a Shakespearean comedy
What nonsense. You really have nothing that you couldn´t blame on Assad. ISIS the creation of your government, this has been proven many times, Nusra terrorist. Further it has been proven that Israel was attacking Syria when ISIS or Nusra launched assaults. You are so full of shit, I have no words.

Poor Little Boy. He was missing yesterday probably taking electroshock treatments. I think that the viewers caught on that the Little Boy doesn't want to hear anything negative about his hero. He is the one who just wants to post his articles, and all the other posters should cease with new items if they are not complimentary to his hero. One thing I am curious about. I leave alone the threads the Little Boy starts, but someone I guess he is unable to restrain himself on the threads I start, and some of his comments are downright stupid, like the scrambled brains of a schizo.

Forum List

Back