Assange to CNN: You have 48hrs until Wikileaks destroys you with bombshell leak

If someone tells you they watch CNN you can bet the farm they are a clueless leftist sheeple

I watch CNN, but only when Amanda Carpenter, Glenn Beck, Lanhee Chen, SE Cupp Tara Wall, Buck Sexton, Ana Navarro, Corey Lewandowski, Ari Fliescher, Ben Ferguson, Jeff Lord, Mary K. Ham, Margaret Hoover, Scott Hughes, Matt Lewis, Kevin Madden, Kayleigh McEnany, Katrina Pierson, or Dana Loesch are on.

I should give a shit what you do for what reason? Now cease bothering me.

You seem angry.

If someone tells you they watch CNN you can bet the farm they are a clueless leftist sheeple

I watch CNN, but only when Amanda Carpenter, Glenn Beck, Lanhee Chen, SE Cupp Tara Wall, Buck Sexton, Ana Navarro, Corey Lewandowski, Ari Fliescher, Ben Ferguson, Jeff Lord, Mary K. Ham, Margaret Hoover, Scott Hughes, Matt Lewis, Kevin Madden, Kayleigh McEnany, Katrina Pierson, or Dana Loesch are on.

You seem angry.

You seem stupid....when you get a few comments under your belt I'll take you off ignore and see if you smartened up.....I'm not holding out much hope though

You seem angry.
You will find that the Deplorables are the angriest bunch of "winners" ever. Makes you wonder about their mental stability.

You seem angry.

You seem stupid....when you get a few comments under your belt I'll take you off ignore and see if you smartened up.....I'm not holding out much hope though

Yup, pretty angry for some reason. I'm so lovable too, ask anybody.

You seem angry.

:itsok: Poor "winners" who need a safe space. You're doing "winning" wrong.

You seem angry.
You will find that the Deplorables are the angriest bunch of "winners" ever. Makes you wonder about their mental stability.

They will be angry until everybody else believes exactly what they do.

Assange has until Wednesday to release his info on CNN if he has it. If not, I won't believe another word he says.

Maybe once WikiLeaks exposes the corruption running rampant in the news media these days, Americans will agree that it's time to repeal the Freedom of the Press clause in the 1st amendment.

They don't deserve Constitutional protections anymore since they betrayed the public trust.
#repealFOTP
Is that sarcasm or are you serious?

He's serious. He thinks he's in a position to thrive under an autocracy.

You seem angry.

:itsok: Poor "winners" who need a safe space. You're doing "winning" wrong.
is by catfish whining again

CNN is about as anti American as it gets. Part of the reason why Trump got elected was as a backlash towards CNN's disgusting biased reporting. They deserve to go down in flames. It will serve as a good example to the rest of the leftist media hacks.
Sure, Comrade.
Comrade best applies to leftist Commie Democraps. They even had a commie named Sanders that ran for the presidency, that almost beat crooked Hillary. Doesn't get any more obvious.

You can tell you're watching CNN or MSNBC, with the exception of a few the overwhelming majority reporters and commentators always look abnormal and mentally ill. Where do they recruit these morons? Oh wait...never mind.

I still harbour the belief that Nutty Old Uncle Bernie could have defeated Trump. America showed over the previous 7.5 years that it was ready for Communism. But not quite ready for treasonous thievery. Perhaps if the election had been just one year later......

Since he became president, Hussien Shithead has given away over 1000 seats, as a result of his disastrous policies and decisions. Losing the White House was the final nail in the coffin of his failed presidency and shitty legacy.

Cool.................let's see what Assange has on CNN, and then let 'em both fight it out.

Winner will be declared the truthiest news.
But, it's those dastardly Russians again! They've been poking around their emails! We gotta stop those Russians!

Since he became president, Hussien Shithead has given away over 1000 seats, as a result of his disastrous policies and decisions. Losing the White House was the final nail in the coffin of his failed presidency and shitty legacy.
You'd almost think he was working for us!

Forum List

Back