"assault" rifles in 10 years vs. knives, clubs and hands, in one year, which have killed more

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yep......when you see the numbers of deaths ...rifles with detachable magazines vs knives, clubs and bare hands.....you can see exactly how irrational the anti gunners are...

I took the entire death total for rifles with detachable magazines from 2016, including Sunday vs. the one year death total of each category, knives, clubs and empty hands......the year was 2014....

I included my sources and my links....Mother Jones and the FBI homicide table 8....

it is irrational to call for the banning of 8 million rifles when only 1 or 2 of them are used each year illegally to commit murder....

So....my source......Mother Jones....has a record of mass shootings from 1982....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Total deaths from "Assault" rifles since 2006......106 over 10 years.....
-----------

From the FBI homicide table 8, weapons used to commit murder...in 2014....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Knives..... 1,567 in 2014 vs 106 for Assault rifles in 10 years including Sunday's....

Hands and feet....660 in 2014 vs. 106 for assault rifles in 10 years......

clubs.... 435 in 2014 vs. 106 for assault rifles for the last 10 years....

So tell us ..which is more of a problem....assault weapons or knives, clubs, and bare hands....?

Come at me with a knife, and there is a good chance I'll take it away from you. Come at me with an AR, and I have had the lick.

I like how you ignored the facts, the stats, the truth and the reality...it doesn't match what is in your head...so you ignore it....

Come at me with a knife, and there is a good chance I'll take it away from you. Come at me with an AR, and I have had the lick.

I like how you ignored the facts, the stats, the truth and the reality...it doesn't match what is in your head...so you ignore it....
Facts mean nothing to the fool and the dupe.

Your chance of taking out tens of people with a knife, club, or your hands, are pretty slim. Taking out that many with an assault weapon is very easy. That it only happens once in a while is small comfort when it does happen. But then, sick fucks like you don't give a damn, in any case.

Your chance of taking out tens of people with a knife, club, or your hands, are pretty slim. Taking out that many with an assault weapon is very easy. That it only happens once in a while is small comfort when it does happen. But then, sick fucks like you don't give a damn, in any case.

again...the number of people killed...each and every year with a knife, club or hands....is higher than the number of people killed by rifles with detachable magazines in 10 years....and I could have gone added even more years and it would still be true......

Rifles are not the issue...gun free zones are the issue.

One incident, and you have 49 people dead, 53 injured, from one shooter. How may incidents does it take for an equal amount to be killed or seriously injured with knives, clubs, or hands? And most of the incidents are between people that know each other, where the mass shooter just strikes where he thinks he can get the most victims.

People like you are far more afraid of someone taking away your lethal toys than you are of even losing someone close to you.

One incident, and you have 49 people dead, 53 injured, from one shooter. How may incidents does it take for an equal amount to be killed or seriously injured with knives, clubs, or hands? And most of the incidents are between people that know each other, where the mass shooter just strikes where he thinks he can get the most victims.

People like you are far more afraid of someone taking away your lethal toys than you are of even losing someone close to you.

8,000,000 rifles vs. 1 mass shooting this year...

Total dead 49

knives, each year over 1,567

you just prefer your death spread out over an entire year...got it.

Total deaths for Rifles of this type over 10 year period.....106

Knives in just one year 2014.... 1,567

Again.....spread out over 10 years.....and it still isn't close...

How about we ask people planning on murdering people with knives just pick on day to do it on.....like "Knife Murder Day," and then you would be mad at knife murders..right?

now...going back to 1982.....total deaths by Assault rifles....

34 years.... total deaths 149 deaths

Death by knives in one year..... 1,567

34 years of rifles....and 149 by the type of rifle you hate...

Knives in one year killed 1,567 people......in one year

Bare hands...660 in one year

clubs 435...in one year.....

you are not rational in your fear of rifles....better to fear knives, clubs and bare hands...

Forum List

Back