Assholes at ACLU threaten to sue school for allowing students to say God Bless America

You realize that the ACLU wouldn't have gotten involved if some parent hadn't complained, right?
Why do you shit-eating atheists think you have a right to tell the rest of us to not acknowledge God on our own time and dime?

For some, the ACLU is God.

Christians are now a minority in America, the ACLU should be protecting them right? God bless the school for fighting the good fight.

Jews do not like Christians.
That's news to the Jews I know!

No I don't think so, they do like Christian money though. Gentile money I should say.
Oh. You don't actually know any Jews, do you?
What in Gawd's Sweet Name makes you say some stupid shit like that?

You dont think any Jews work for the ACLU?

BroughttoYouby%20the%20LettersWTF_zpsmii02hgn.jpg
Sure. So do some Christians. I don't paint them with a broad brush either.

Christians are now a minority in America, the ACLU should be protecting them right? God bless the school for fighting the good fight.

I wish that were true, but most Jews despise most Christians has been my experience.

An atheist can be a Jewish member of a synagogue in fine standing, but let a Messianic Jew darken the doorstep and they freak out.

Jews are good people, but they have a special hatred for Christians that dives the majority of them to quietly celebrate whenever a bad thing happens to us, just like the Muslims do. I have no idea why, but maybe it has something to do with the 1st century, or the Holocaust, blaming all of us for the Nazis evil, or something. Hell, I dont know, but every Jew I have gotten to know personally I have found hates Christians to a fault.

I wish that were true, but most Jews despise most Christians has been my experience.

An atheist can be a Jewish member of a synagogue in fine standing, but let a Messianic Jew darken the doorstep and they freak out.

Jews are good people, but they have a special hatred for Christians that dives the majority of them to quietly celebrate whenever a bad thing happens to us, just like the Muslims do. I have no idea why, but maybe it has something to do with the 1st century, or the Holocaust, blaming all of us for the Nazis evil, or something. Hell, I dont know, but every Jew I have gotten to know personally I have found hates Christians to a fault.
I'm sorry to hear that, for that has not been my experience.

Maybe you just run in better circles.

It has not been my experience either, and I know a lot of Jewish people....practicing and non-practicing. Reformed, Conservative, and Orthodox.

It has not been my experience either, and I know a lot of Jewish people....practicing and non-practicing. Reformed, Conservative, and Orthodox.
So these Jews you know would be happy to let a Messianic Jew be a member of their synagogue?

Bullshit.

You realize that the ACLU wouldn't have gotten involved if some parent hadn't complained, right?
Why do you shit-eating atheists think you have a right to tell the rest of us to not acknowledge God on our own time and dime?
I'm not an atheist. Why do you feel the need to stereotype people? Is it an innate laziness on your part?

So these Jews you know would be happy to let a Messianic Jew be a member of their synagogue?

Bullshit.
I actually had a friend in HS who was a Messianic Jew. Sadly, he just died of cancer. He never told me of any issues he had with fellow Jews. Seems to me, that you hang with the "chip on their shoulder" crowd and it has rubbed off on you.

Sure. So do some Christians. I don't paint them with a broad brush either.

So you are saying that the ACLU is a predominately Jewish organization then?

Maybe you just run in better circles.
Maybe. Or maybe I don't assume that it is hate that motivates people as often as you do.

Silly boy...we all know that the NRA is God.
Wrong. I'm a girl and I know that God is God.
Nope, Dog is God.
Nope. Wrong. And that isn't even a good joke.
How do you know it's a joke? And what do YOU care about what other people might consider a god....or a goddess?
Try not to be a nincompoop. I remarked that some consider the ACLU God. You ran with that remark, attempted to be clever, and failed miserably. Why not do us all a favor and move on?

Maybe. Or maybe I don't assume that it is hate that motivates people as often as you do.
There are different kinds and styles of hate.

There are people I hate that I would never do harm to, but I wouldnt help them either.

My hatreds do not extend to ethnicities or religions so much as they do extend to ideologues and politicians.

Forum List

Back