Assholes making trouble in Oregon

now and excerpt from your link:

"A representative for the FBI, which has kept its cards close to the vest during the now five-day drama, told MSNBC there is "no information regarding arrests" and said he could not confirm Ward's assertion."

no confirmation of anything. Do they even know who is in the building? LOL, this is really causing you'alls shorts to get in a bundle. LMFAO, LMMFAO

I consider the sheriff a reliable source on the matter.

If you don't, then you can't ever quote local law enforcement again. On any matter. And yes, I'll hold you to it.
but the fbi didn't back him, now did he?

Says the poor soul who just insisted that workers going home for the weekend means that their place of work is 'abandoned'. And thus can't have any files in it. For....some reason. You never could explain that.

You really are just making this shit up as you go along, aren't you?

But tell me again how workers going home for a holiday weekend means they've 'abandoned' their place of work?

And where did you ever get the batshit idea that records can't be a building because workers go home for the weekend?
[
the libturd thinks he's smart eh?
Says the poor soul who just insisted that workers going home for the weekend means that their place of work is 'abandoned'. And thus can't have any files in it. For....some reason. You never could explain that.

But tell me again how workers going home for a holiday weekend means they've 'abandoned' their place of work?

And where did you ever get the batshit idea that records can't be a building because workers go home for the weekend?
[
all made up shit I see, is it federal land or real property? That's the new question from your response.

Its a new demonstration that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Land IS real property. And nothing you've posted backs your absolutely insane claim that leaving land unused for 24 hours means its 'abandoned'. Or that it can't have records on it.

Can I take it from your hapless rout that you couldn't find a damn thing to back up your pseudo-legal gibberish?
you haven't shown me one piece of anything for me to be concerned about with what I posted. I posted all facts.

Then show us. Don't tell us. Show us where not occupying the land for 24 hours means its 'abandoned' and can't have records of it.

If its a 'fact', it should be remarkably easy for you to factually verify. Its its insane pseudo-legal horseshit that you just hallucinated and can't possibly back up......it will be considerably more difficult.

Show us.

Nobody said that leaving land unused for 24 hours means it's abandoned.

Lefties making shit up again.
I did

[

[
all made up shit I see, is it federal land or real property? That's the new question from your response.

Land IS real property. And nothing you've posted backs your absolutely insane claim that leaving land unused for 24 hours means its 'abandoned'. Or that it can't have records on it.

Can I take it from your hapless rout that you couldn't find a damn thing to back up your pseudo-legal gibberish?
you haven't shown me one piece of anything for me to be concerned about with what I posted. I posted all facts.

Then show us. Don't tell us. Show us where not occupying the land for 24 hours means its 'abandoned' and can't have records of it.

If its a 'fact', it should be remarkably easy for you to factually verify. Its its insane pseudo-legal horseshit that you just hallucinated and can't possibly back up......it will be considerably more difficult.

Show us.

I guess JC's name is 'nobody'. Because that's exactly what he claimed:

jc456 said:
skylar said:
Who says the buidling as 'abandoned'? By your standards, every time you leave your house its been 'abandoned' and thus anyone can just move in.

The words you're looking for are 'went home for the weekend'.

The only one saying its been 'abandoned' is you citing yourself. Which is legally meaningless.

it is if I'm away from it for over 24 hours. you should really look up the term.

Post 2095

Remember, Kosher......you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. It tends to hurt your arguments.

Reeeeeally tough guys...

screen-shot-2016-01-04-at-8-53-27-am.jpg
Yet progressives want them killed. Kind of a weird reaction if it's such a non-event.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....riiiiiight.....I posted a cartoon and that means that I must "want them killed".

Do you remember exactly when it was that you went completely insane, Krazygrl?

Show us.

I did

Yup. And then failed utterly to back up with jack shit.

Thanks for putting the 'pseudo' in 'pseudo-legal gibberish'.

landowners from crossing their property in order to get to their own tracts, that are checkerboarded within BLM land.
Link...

They are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly arrested and made to serve prison terms

We agree. The feds are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly, arrested and thrown in prison.
no the weirdos that are illegally occupying Federal property are law breaking loons who need to be confronted , arrested, given a trial , given prison sentences and ordered to pay damages and fines...........

Show us.

I did
Hahahaha oh well, all I have to do is wait 5 minutes, they'll lie about something.

Reeeeeally tough guys...

Yet progressives want them killed. Kind of a weird reaction if it's such a non-event.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....riiiiiight.....I posted a cartoon and that means that I must "want them killed".

Actually, I was talking about the progressives who are eating up the Oregonlive site with their demands that someone 'take out' the bundies, who claim "I got a bullet with their (bundys) name on it" etc.

Reeeeeally tough guys...

Actually, I was talking about the progressives who are eating up the Oregonlive site with their demands that someone 'take out' the bundies, who claim "I got a bullet with their (bundys) name on it" etc.
So what does that have to do with the cartoon I posted, you flaming retard? Do you just post your demented twaddle randomly?

good thing you have an ass for anchor, cause dude you're getting out there.

Personal property left by an owner who intentionally relinquishes all rights to its control. Real property may not be abandoned.

Abandoned Property

[
good thing you have an ass for anchor, cause dude you're getting out there.

Personal property left by an owner who intentionally relinquishes all rights to its control. Real property may not be abandoned.

Abandoned Property

[

Show us.
Ok, so 24 hours was out there, but one should be careful, It's happened over a couple of days. read about this dude:

Man tries to claim ‘abandoned’ homes

"One of the houses that Carr entered — and then filed a claim of ownership for — is occupied by a Springdale family that happened to be out of town and caring for a sick relative when Carr allegedly broke into the home and tried to take it over.
When the family, who is asking not to be named in this case, returned back to their home, they found Carr, who had changed the locks and emptied the house. He presented the family with paperwork, which he said proved he was the home’s new owner.
That family had only been gone for a matter of days when Carr decided to move in"

Show us.

I guess JC's name is 'nobody'. Because that's exactly what he claimed:

jc456 said:
skylar said:
Who says the buidling as 'abandoned'? By your standards, every time you leave your house its been 'abandoned' and thus anyone can just move in.

The words you're looking for are 'went home for the weekend'.

The only one saying its been 'abandoned' is you citing yourself. Which is legally meaningless.

it is if I'm away from it for over 24 hours. you should really look up the term.

Post 2095

Remember, Kosher......you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. It tends to hurt your arguments.
hey turd, I admitted it.

Here's my position....which you already know, but chose to misreprsent anyway. Because you're a liar.

Skylar said:
As for the 'files on computers', he got the file part right.

:eek:

So you did claim that they took files on computers and have been lying ever since! :thup:

Hey, you're a leftist - you lie, it's what you do...

And like the liar that you are, you cut out the part of my post that explicitly contradicts your narrative:

Skylar said:

The leader of a small, armed group occupying a national wildlife refuge in southeastern Oregon said Monday he and his followers are going through government documents stored inside refuge buildings.

Leader of armed group says he, his followers are going through government files to show discrimination against ranchers - 1/11/2016 6:29:39 PM | Newser
The only part that isn't confirmed is the militia going through computers. They're definitely going through the files.

I explicitly said that the going through computers part isn't confirmed. And you know it. So well in fact, that you intentionally cut out any mention of it in your reply. Why?

You're a liar. You can't help yourself. Even when you know you're just going to humiliate yourself, you can't stop lying. .

If your claims had merit, you woulnd't need to offer us lie after lie. Yet your argument can't survive without it, liar.

You specifically said

That he got it right.

You can't lie your way out of it, you go busted.

landowners from crossing their property in order to get to their own tracts, that are checkerboarded within BLM land.
Link...

They are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly arrested and made to serve prison terms

We agree. The feds are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly, arrested and thrown in prison.
no the weirdos that are illegally occupying Federal property are law breaking loons who need to be confronted , arrested, given a trial , given prison sentences and ordered to pay damages and fines...........
Wrong again. The BLM has burned, slaughtered, destroyed, and stolen property for a hundred and more years. Time for them to go. They destroy habitat and the economy. Adios, fuckers.

The buildings are shuttered and locked for the winter, and most of the rest of the year as well. They're not being used, nor are they used for the purpose for which they were allegedly built in the first place, which was to serve the public.

Now they're serving the public. Awesome.

Forum List

Back