Assholes making trouble in Oregon

lets say you come up on an empty school bus ...its public property ...no one is in it...its perfectly OK to get in the bus and drive off....you are a member of the public you own the bus........

To our resident pseudo-legal scholars, yup! Anything not used for 24 hours is magically no longer their property!

Somehow.

lets say you come up on an empty school bus ...its public property ...no one is in it...its perfectly OK to get in the bus and drive off....you are a member of the public you own the bus........
Nothing has been driven off, nothing has been taken. Locals who have been to the refuge say it's never looked so well cared for. Finally.

Where are you getting this shit? You keep offering us elaborate quotes from the locals, claiming to speak for the town.

But when we ask you to back these quotes......you quietly slink away.

Nope. According to me, the Bundy group is going through files. Whether or not they're going through computer files is still undefined. As I've already said and you've quoted me saying.

Meaning that you're intentionally lying, and attributing to me a position I haven't adopted. Which is a strawman.

The fact that seditious conspirators have seized and taken possession of the computers, the evacutor and the files isn't in dispute. The conspirators have already admitted to all of it.

Oh, I am lying? You mean I'm the one claiming they "stole" computers that are still in the building?

You're that lied and claimed 'According to Skylar, the Bundy group is going through computer files.'

You know that's not my position. You've quoted me saying otherwise. You intentionally lied, intentionally misrepresented my position.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie or use the Strawman fallacy.

Oh and Pinocchio, where did they take the "evacuator?"

From where its rightful owners left it. Possession was deprived from its rightful owners with the seditious conspirators taking possession and use of the same. With the seditious conspirators then using it to destroy government property.

And stupidly, admitting to it.
good thing you have an ass for anchor, cause dude you're getting out there.

Says the poor soul who just insisted that workers going home for the weekend means that their place of work is 'abandoned'. And thus can't have any files in it. For....some reason. You never could explain that.

You really are just making this shit up as you go along, aren't you?

Personal property left by an owner who intentionally relinquishes all rights to its control. Real property may not be abandoned.

Abandoned Property

But tell me again how workers going home for a holiday weekend means they've 'abandoned' their place of work?

And where did you ever get the batshit idea that records can't be a building because workers go home for the weekend?
[

all made up shit I see, is it federal land or real property? That's the new question from your response.

Have you looked up who owns federal land? hmmmmmmmmm here a little snippet from Wikipedia:

"Federal lands are lands in the United States for which ownership is claimed by the U.S. federal government, pursuant to Article Four, section 3, clause 2 of the United States Constitution.[1] As of March 2012, out of the 2.27 billion acres in the country, about 28% of the total was owned by the Federal government according to the Interior Department.[2] The United States Supreme Court has upheld the broad powers of the federal government to deal with federal lands, for example having unanimously held in Kleppe v. New Mexico[3] that "the complete power that Congress has over federal lands under this clause necessarily includes the power to regulate and protect wildlife living there, state law notwithstanding."[1] "

Nope. According to me, the Bundy group is going through files. Whether or not they're going through computer files is still undefined. As I've already said and you've quoted me saying.

Meaning that you're intentionally lying, and attributing to me a position I haven't adopted. Which is a strawman.

The fact that seditious conspirators have seized and taken possession of the computers, the evacutor and the files isn't in dispute. The conspirators have already admitted to all of it.

Oh, I am lying? You mean I'm the one claiming they "stole" computers that are still in the building?

You're that lied and claimed 'According to Skylar, the Bundy group is going through computer files.'

You know that's not my position. You've quoted me saying otherwise. You intentionally lied, intentionally misrepresented my position.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie or use the Strawman fallacy.

From where its rightful owners left it. Possession was deprived from its rightful owners with the seditious conspirators taking possession and use of the same. With the seditious conspirators then using it to destroy government property.

Says the poor soul who just insisted that workers going home for the weekend means that their place of work is 'abandoned'. And thus can't have any files in it. For....some reason. You never could explain that.

Personal property left by an owner who intentionally relinquishes all rights to its control. Real property may not be abandoned.

Abandoned Property

But tell me again how workers going home for a holiday weekend means they've 'abandoned' their place of work?

And where did you ever get the batshit idea that records can't be a building because workers go home for the weekend?
[
the libturd thinks he's smart eh?

Abandoned Property

[
all made up shit I see, is it federal land or real property? That's the new question from your response.

Its a new demonstration that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Land IS real property. And nothing you've posted backs your absolutely insane claim that leaving land unused for 24 hours means its 'abandoned'. Or that it can't have records on it.

Can I take it from your hapless rout that you couldn't find a damn thing to back up your pseudo-legal gibberish?

If there is multiple problems and they are not being fixed, it is kind of easy to find out whom the perpetrators are.

If you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem. Knowingly and willingly?

Shadow 355

now and excerpt from your link:

"A representative for the FBI, which has kept its cards close to the vest during the now five-day drama, told MSNBC there is "no information regarding arrests" and said he could not confirm Ward's assertion."

no confirmation of anything. Do they even know who is in the building? LOL, this is really causing you'alls shorts to get in a bundle. LMFAO, LMMFAO

Abandoned Property

[

Abandoned Property

[

Land IS real property. And nothing you've posted backs your absolutely insane claim that leaving land unused for 24 hours means its 'abandoned'. Or that it can't have records on it.

Can I take it from your hapless rout that you couldn't find a damn thing to back up your pseudo-legal gibberish?
you haven't shown me one piece of anything for me to be concerned about with what I posted. I posted all facts.

And, BTW, still no charges, so right now nothing illegal about anything these folks are doing.

"A representative for the FBI, which has kept its cards close to the vest during the now five-day drama, told MSNBC there is "no information regarding arrests" and said he could not confirm Ward's assertion."

no confirmation of anything. Do they even know who is in the building? LOL, this is really causing you'alls shorts to get in a bundle. LMFAO, LMMFAO

I consider the sheriff a reliable source on the matter.

If you don't, then you can't ever quote local law enforcement again. On any matter. And yes, I'll hold you to it.

Nothing has been driven off, nothing has been taken..

Malheur Refuge occupiers cut fences, go over govt. files
BURNS, Ore. -
As the occupation of a southeast Oregon wildlife refuge entered its second week Monday, the leaders of the takeover cut fences -- at the request of a local rancher, they said -- as part of their plan to return the federal land back to the people of Harney County.

A backhoe with a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service emblem prominently on the side was brought in to help remove the barbed-wire fence and fence posts that mark the border between a section of the refuge and private land.

Abandoned Property

[

Abandoned Property

[

you haven't shown me one piece of anything for me to be concerned about with what I posted. I posted all facts.

Then show us. Don't tell us. Show us where not occupying the land for 24 hours means its 'abandoned' and can't have records of it.

If its a 'fact', it should be remarkably easy for you to factually verify. Its its insane pseudo-legal horseshit that you just hallucinated and can't possibly back up......it will be considerably more difficult.

Show us.

I consider the sheriff a reliable source on the matter.

If you don't, then you can't ever quote local law enforcement again. On any matter. And yes, I'll hold you to it.

The sheriff isn't a reliable source. He's been called to the mat for refusing to stand up for the citizens of Harney county against the BLM, and for misrepresenting the local residents to the press. My facebook has multiple posts from locals who say that it's not the bundy guys who are scary...it's the flocks of statist freaks who have shown up, and are following their kids around. They say the deputies are following the locals around, running their plates etc.

Which is because they know the locals support the situation out at the refuge.

Nothing has been driven off, nothing has been taken..

Malheur Refuge occupiers cut fences, go over govt. files
BURNS, Ore. -
As the occupation of a southeast Oregon wildlife refuge entered its second week Monday, the leaders of the takeover cut fences -- at the request of a local rancher, they said -- as part of their plan to return the federal land back to the people of Harney County.

A backhoe with a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service emblem prominently on the side was brought in to help remove the barbed-wire fence and fence posts that mark the border between a section of the refuge and private land.
Good. It's open range in Eastern Oregon. Those fucks at the blm put those fences up to prevent landowners from crossing their property in order to get to their own tracts, that are checkerboarded within BLM land.

Abandoned Property

[

Abandoned Property

[

This poster can not possibly be as stupid as he appears. The poster has lost his argument so he is just screwing around and messing with people, getting enjoyment out of wasting people's time. There is just no way he could be as stupid as he appears.

Abandoned Property

[

Abandoned Property

[

This poster can not possibly be as stupid as he appears. The poster has lost his argument so he is just screwing around and messing with people, getting enjoyment out of wasting people's time. There is just no way he could be as stupid as he appears.

I get the impression of an older fellow who folks don't take too seriously......so they don't bother to correct him when he says absolutely silly shit.

Pretty much explains that....

Oregon-standoff-via-Yall-Qaeda-2.jpg

Abandoned Property

[

Abandoned Property

[

Then show us. Don't tell us. Show us where not occupying the land for 24 hours means its 'abandoned' and can't have records of it.

If its a 'fact', it should be remarkably easy for you to factually verify. Its its insane pseudo-legal horseshit that you just hallucinated and can't possibly back up......it will be considerably more difficult.

Show us.

Nobody said that leaving land unused for 24 hours means it's abandoned.

Lefties making shit up again.

landowners from crossing their property in order to get to their own tracts, that are checkerboarded within BLM land.
Link...

They are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly arrested and made to serve prison terms

We agree. The feds are law breaking wack jobs that need to be confronted very firmly, arrested and thrown in prison.

Forum List

Back