Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Courts that have been established under Article III of the Constitution, including the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Courts of Appeals, and United States District Courts, are called constitutional, or Article III, courts. Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial power of the federal government

Article III Courts Law & Legal Definition

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

Sure Buddy......Sure.......Your weakness is believing in the right to see it your way in the first place...

YOUR WEAKNESS IS BELIEVING THAT FASCISM, GOVERNMENT SUPREMACY AND TYRANNY ARE COOL.

Are you always in need of trying to put words into other peoples mouths and trying to prognosticate their fate accompli...???

ARE YOU ALWAYS IN NEED TO AS AN APOLOGIST OF THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE?

Are you a demented freak that only types in upper case?

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

link? Mkaythanks :thup:

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

Sure Buddy......Sure.......Your weakness is believing in the right to see it your way in the first place...

YOUR WEAKNESS IS BELIEVING THAT FASCISM, GOVERNMENT SUPREMACY AND TYRANNY ARE COOL.

Are you always in need of trying to put words into other peoples mouths and trying to prognosticate their fate accompli...???

ARE YOU ALWAYS IN NEED TO AS AN APOLOGIST OF THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE?

NO, ONLY WHEN I AM ARGUING WITH THOSE WHO ARE BLIND AND STUPID.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

he's one of the handful of libertarian-wannabes here. AKA- lolibertarians

As to the OP, the terrorists knew exactly what they were doing

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

link? Mkaythanks :thup:

LINK?

LISTEN STUPID FUCK , STICK YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE WINDOW AND YOU WILL SEE A GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE BECOME ONE IF THE FEDERAL "JUDGES" ARE DOING THEIR JOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The premise of this thread is stupid

You keep saying that, but you can't explain why. An armed militia have taken control of a federal facility. According their words we know this:

INTENTIONS
-To retain control indefinitely
-To use force and violence to retain control indefinitely

MOTIVATIONS
-To effect the transfer of certain federal lands to private use
-To influence government policies
-To effect the release of two individuals from sentences for tried and convicted felony crimes
-General anti US government sentiments

Why is this no terrorism?

he's one of the handful of libertarian-wannabes here. AKA- lolibertarians

As to the OP, the terrorists knew exactly what they were doing

AND YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE STUPID FUCK MAJORITY.

The premise of this thread is stupid

You keep saying that, but you can't explain why. An armed militia have taken control of a federal facility. According their words we know this:

INTENTIONS
-To retain control indefinitely
-To use force and violence to retain control indefinitely

MOTIVATIONS
-To effect the transfer of certain federal lands to private use
-To influence government policies
-To effect the release of two individuals from sentences for tried and convicted felony crimes
-General anti US government sentiments

Why is this no terrorism?
Was BLM stopping shoppers in the mall terrorism?

Your premise is stupid and if you can't admit your just trying to agitate the far right them I can't help you.

Thread fail imo

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

I think they are emulating Obama. He's been ignoring the rule of law for 6 years now. I think you are going to see more and more of this. The people figure if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.
So...once again, a RWr shows their AWESOME analogy ability....."emulating Obama".....:lmao:

Hey, if the shoe fits and all of that. obama has been ignoring the rule of law for years and guess what people model behavior they see. That IS how children learn after all.
I'm not saying I approve of it, I am merely pointing out that once a person in power begins to do something others follow.

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.
Thank you.....so hardly a comparison, is it?

You're right...THIS SCUM BAG, ERIC HOLDER WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL....so MUCH WORSE that 12 men taking over an empty federal building!
Why is he a scum bag? If you had actually paid attention, you would have known they didn't get arrested because they didn't break the law.

:uhh:

Your premise is stupid and if you can't admit your just trying to agitate the far right them I can't help you.

Thread fail imo

So, you've got nothing. BTW, would you be satisfied that this is terrorism if it was about a religious mission?

God told him to do it, apparently.

Thread fail imo

So, you've got nothing. BTW, would you be satisfied that this is terrorism if it was about a religious mission?

If they actually terrorize someone I'll consider it terrorism. Free speech is not terrorism.

Stop being a political dumbfuck

Thread fail imo

If they actually terrorize someone I'll consider it terrorism. Free speech is not terrorism.

What part of free speech includes seizing control of federal buildings with an armed militia!?!

Do you actually know anything about what's going on? This isn't about a protest. There was a protest earlier in the day. This is about the seizure and occupation of a federal building by an armed militia of approximately 150 members.

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.
Thank you.....so hardly a comparison, is it?

You're right...THIS SCUM BAG, ERIC HOLDER WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL....so MUCH WORSE that 12 men taking over an empty federal building!
Why is he a scum bag? If you had actually paid attention, you would have known they didn't get arrested because they didn't break the law.
It wasn't even a federal building. It was an unused University building that had been previously used by the ROTC. The protesters weren't even trespassing because the University didn't ask them to leave. Other protests were occurring and the University was glad to allow an unused vacant building as a meeting and protest site.

Thread fail imo

What part of free speech includes seizing control of federal buildings with an armed militia!?!

Do you actually know anything about what's going on? This isn't about a protest. There was a protest earlier in the day. This is about the seizure and occupation of a federal building by an armed militia of approximately 150 members.
If true that may be a crime but I hardly consider it terrorism. If Nadal Hassan was workplace violence how the fuck is this terrorism.

In the end I don't really give a fuck about some rednecks taking over a deserted log cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Later

Forum List

Back