Assholes making trouble in Oregon

What are these weirdos protesting about? Emphasis weirdos

The protest was about the Hammonds increased prison sentences. I haven't had the chance to dig into it much, but from what I understand the basic gist of it is that the Hammonds already served their sentences years ago, but somehow the government managed to get the appellate court to decide that the sentences weren't long enough, and has ordered them back to prison for another four years.

Now see, this is a perfectly valid issue to complain about. It's something that everyone should find disturbing. Doesn't justify terrorism, though.

What right does he have to graze his cattle on other lands than his? If his cattle went on my land, I would have filled my freezer with his beef, on his dime.

Was BLM stopping shoppers in the mall terrorism?

:uhh:

Your premise is stupid and if you can't admit your just trying to agitate the far right them I can't help you.

Thread fail imo

So, you've got nothing. BTW, would you be satisfied that this is terrorism if it was about a religious mission?

God told him to do it, apparently.
If they actually terrorize someone I'll consider it terrorism. Free speech is not terrorism.

Stop being a political dumbfuck

What part of free speech includes seizing control of federal buildings with an armed militia!?!

Do you actually know anything about what's going on? This isn't about a protest. There was a protest earlier in the day. This is about the seizure and occupation of a federal building by an armed militia of approximately 150 members.

Do you actually know anything about what's going on? This isn't about a protest. There was a protest earlier in the day. This is about the seizure and occupation of federal lands by the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government.

I heard it had something to do with arson. If someone burned a Hammond B3 there must be some kind of law against it. Destroying a historical object or museum piece or whatever. Is there a law against that?

Do you actually know anything about what's going on? This isn't about a protest. There was a protest earlier in the day. This is about the seizure and occupation of federal lands by the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government.

vlcsnap-2010-01-09-23h22m53s79.png

vlcsnap-2010-01-09-23h22m53s79.png
that about sums up the deadbeat posse which Contumacious sides with.

As to their sentences they served a year or less which usually means jail. They were SUPPOSED to spend prison time (for sentences OVER a year's time.

Last edited:
'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

I think they are emulating Obama. He's been ignoring the rule of law for 6 years now. I think you are going to see more and more of this. The people figure if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.
So...once again, a RWr shows their AWESOME analogy ability....."emulating Obama".....:lmao:

Hey, if the shoe fits and all of that. obama has been ignoring the rule of law for years and guess what people model behavior they see. That IS how children learn after all.
I'm not saying I approve of it, I am merely pointing out that once a person in power begins to do something others follow.
Such as?

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

Took the case to "court"?

HUH?

Are there any Article III Courts anywhere in the US?

Show me.

Courts that have been established under Article III of the Constitution, including the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Courts of Appeals, and United States District Courts, are called constitutional, or Article III, courts. Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial power of the federal government

Article III Courts Law & Legal Definition

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

Sure Buddy......Sure.......Your weakness is believing in the right to see it your way in the first place...

YOUR WEAKNESS IS BELIEVING THAT FASCISM, GOVERNMENT SUPREMACY AND TYRANNY ARE COOL.

All caps. Gee, that's convincing.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

link? Mkaythanks :thup:

LINK?

LISTEN STUPID FUCK , STICK YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE WINDOW AND YOU WILL SEE A GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE BECOME ONE IF THE FEDERAL "JUDGES" ARE DOING THEIR JOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?

More caps....amazing how convincing that is.

To be real terrorists they will have to start hanging the enemy.

So the 9-11 hijackers don't count? :slap:

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?
In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.

Terrorism Definition
FBI
"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

The Hammonds were afforded full and comprehensive due process.

They were found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, and sentenced in accordance with the law.

Again, the fires they started were on public land, unauthorized by the BLM, and endangered the lives of firefighters battling other fires in the area.

This 'occupation' of Federal property is unjustified, unwarranted, illegal, and devoid of merit – no one has been subject to any 'abuse' on the part of the Federal government, no rights 'abridged' by the Federal government, no law 'violated' by the Federal government.

The Hammonds were afforded full and comprehensive due process.

They were found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, and sentenced in accordance with the law.

Again, the fires they started were on public land, unauthorized by the BLM, and endangered the lives of firefighters battling other fires in the area.

This 'occupation' of Federal property is unjustified, unwarranted, illegal, and devoid of merit – no one has been subject to any 'abuse' on the part of the Federal government, no rights 'abridged' by the Federal government, no law 'violated' by the Federal government.
^ that

America, love it or leave it.

Of course the OP and his Prog Hack Comrades immediately start spinning the terrorist narrative.

The real terrorists are government bureaucrats who shred The Constitution.

Forum List

Back