Assholes making trouble in Oregon

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Which of Congress' enumerated powers would allow it to enact legislation that creates national wildlife refuges?

There ya go again, expecting congress to follow the Constitution. Politicians are like petulant children, they think it's their job to push the boundaries, not stay within them. The more power they garner to themselves the less power the people have.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

AMERICANS ALLOWED FEDGOV TO TERRORIZE THE DAVIDIANS FOR 3 MONTHS THEN INCINERATE THEM ALIVE ON PRIME TIME . THE FBI SHOWED UP WITH BULLDOZERS AT 4AM AND SANITIZED THE CRIME SCENE, THEN SCUMBAG SENATOR SCHUMER WHITEWASHED THE WHOLE OPERATION .

THE US SENATE CONVENED IN SECRETE AT 1 AM ON A SNOWY CHRISTMAS EVE. THEY ADOPTED OBAMA HELLCARE.

OBAMA IS THREATENING TO REGULATE FIREARMS BY EXECUTIVE PREROGATIVE.

SO FEDGOV KNOWS AMERICANS ARE STUPID AND THAT THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

It was not in prime time....It was in the afternoon.

We wanted to make sure it made the evening news.

Amateur.

I am truly disappointed in the so-called "Patriots" in this forum. Obviously they don't care enough to go and help their fellow Patriots when called to do so. Here was the perfect chance to show everyone that they believe in a free America and the 2nd Amendment and what do they do? Simply sit on their asses and flap their jaws. They obviously don't have the balls to go do their Patriotic duty and are content to let their fellow Patriots twist in the wind. Bunch of chickenshit, ball-less bastards.

(Sarcasm intentional to show their do-nothing, jaw flappin hypocrisy.)

Try them in the 2 week period between the end of football season and the start of NASCAR.

There has been a lot of nonsense on different threads here about this situation. While I don't know the Hammond's personally, I know a lot of the ranchers in that area, and the Hammond's, from all that I have read, seem little different from most of them. These are independent, hard working, and hardheaded, some would even say pigheaded, people. They have to be. The high desert gives of it lean bounty only to those that are as tough and stubborn as it is. The Hammond's are not thugs, as some have suggested, or even criminals. They come from a culture that is used to doing for themselves, because there is no one else in most of that wonderfully empty country to do for you most of the time. And, acting in that manner, they did something that was criminally stupid. And they have already served just sentences for that stupidity.

There is no reason for them to go back to jail. Were I there, I would have marched in that protest. However, that in no way justifies what Bundy and his bunch have done. They care nothing about the Hammond's, they are simply crazies trying to start bloodshed.

Originally, on their arrival in Burns, they stated that they were going to occupy the courthouse and prevent anyone from taking the Hammond's anywhere. After talking to the locals, and being told to keep their scuzzy asses out of this, it was none of their business, they changed their minds. Good thing, had they tried that, the locals would have walked all over those scuzzy asses.

So, after the march, they went down to occupy the Malhuer Game Reserve. Here I quote from the Oregonian;

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers, and miners. He said he met Friday with 10 or so residents in Burns to try to recruit them, but they declined.

"We went to the local communities and presented it many times and to many differant people". He said. "They were not strong enough to make a stand. So many individuals across the United States and in Oregon are making this stand. We hope that they will grab onto this and realize it has been happening".

End of quote from the Oregonian.

So, it is not the locals, it is outsiders that are stirring up this trouble, could not even get 10 people from Burns to go along with them.

The Governor needs to put the National Guard around all the roads into the Refuge building, and allow nothing in or out. Post cameras, and if one of the locos points a gun at any Natonal Guardsman or law officer, he faces assualt with a deadly charges when this is over. And, when they finally have to come out, all their vehicles and weapons are seized, and they are arrested for criminal trespass. And if there is damage to anything in that building, or the building itself, they face charges for that.

All their weapons should be seized and destroyed, also. This kind of thing need to come to an end.

No one finds that there is something wrong with a judge ordering additional time 8 years after the sentence was served and the men released from prison?

Not a thing wrong with that.

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

You push Americans too far and this is what happens. More of us need to start taking a stand.

If it works with these guys, we can start using it on black guys. They go to trial, get convicted, serve their sentence. Then 8 to 10 years later say "we found a judge that thinks you didn't get enough time. Back to prison you go."

No one finds that there is something wrong with a judge ordering additional time 8 years after the sentence was served and the men released from prison?

Not a thing wrong with that.
You don't do 30 day stints in prison drunk grl. One had a year, one had 30 days. Remember when I pointed that out to you ystrdy? They most likely did it in jail which is different for obvious reasons

WTF when whites demonstrate it is called "Domestic Terrorism" but when Black groups like "Black LIves Matter" do it is simply a protest demonstration.

There has been a lot of nonsense on different threads here about this situation. While I don't know the Hammond's personally, I know a lot of the ranchers in that area, and the Hammond's, from all that I have read, seem little different from most of them. These are independent, hard working, and hardheaded, some would even say pigheaded, people. They have to be. The high desert gives of it lean bounty only to those that are as tough and stubborn as it is. The Hammond's are not thugs, as some have suggested, or even criminals. They come from a culture that is used to doing for themselves, because there is no one else in most of that wonderfully empty country to do for you most of the time. And, acting in that manner, they did something that was criminally stupid. And they have already served just sentences for that stupidity.

There is no reason for them to go back to jail. Were I there, I would have marched in that protest. However, that in no way justifies what Bundy and his bunch have done. They care nothing about the Hammond's, they are simply crazies trying to start bloodshed.

Originally, on their arrival in Burns, they stated that they were going to occupy the courthouse and prevent anyone from taking the Hammond's anywhere. After talking to the locals, and being told to keep their scuzzy asses out of this, it was none of their business, they changed their minds. Good thing, had they tried that, the locals would have walked all over those scuzzy asses.

So, after the march, they went down to occupy the Malhuer Game Reserve. Here I quote from the Oregonian;

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers, and miners. He said he met Friday with 10 or so residents in Burns to try to recruit them, but they declined.

"We went to the local communities and presented it many times and to many differant people". He said. "They were not strong enough to make a stand. So many individuals across the United States and in Oregon are making this stand. We hope that they will grab onto this and realize it has been happening".

End of quote from the Oregonian.

So, it is not the locals, it is outsiders that are stirring up this trouble, could not even get 10 people from Burns to go along with them.

The Governor needs to put the National Guard around all the roads into the Refuge building, and allow nothing in or out. Post cameras, and if one of the locos points a gun at any Natonal Guardsman or law officer, he faces assualt with a deadly charges when this is over. And, when they finally have to come out, all their vehicles and weapons are seized, and they are arrested for criminal trespass. And if there is damage to anything in that building, or the building itself, they face charges for that.

All their weapons should be seized and destroyed, also. This kind of thing need to come to an end.
These men will be equal to the men that fought and died at the Alamo. They'll face superior odds, but I feel they will unite everyone who loves what we stand for.

Pay for my flight up there and I'm in.

Of course the OP and his Prog Hack Comrades immediately start spinning the terrorist narrative.

The real terrorists are government bureaucrats who shred The Constitution.

:slap:

There are no "government bureaucrats who shred the constitution" involved in this situation.

Terrorist acts commit or threaten violence in pursuit of influencing government action. And you have the ovaries to say that I'm the one "spinning the terrorist" narrative, all in the same breath that you label people as terrorists simply because they have a different political view than yourself?

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

And?

In the 60's we rocked. What's the problem?

Just because it's a cause you don't like?

And?

In the 60's we rocked. What's the problem?

Just because it's a cause you don't like?

:slap:

If you're referring to the Hammond controversy, you need to take a look at this thread to see my feelings on that.

Now, get your terroristic Canadian ass out of here.

Swim Expert, we should deport you to ISIStan and let you see what real terrorists look like. Some ranchers who go a bit too far in protesting federal land grabbing by occupying a federal facility are not "terrorists." Where did the federal government get off grabbing all that land in the first place? Huh? Most of that land should be given back to the people and put to productive use.

Occupying public property is now terrorism. Unless you're left-wing, then it's "social justice" (Occupy Wall Street).

well of course. we have to remember that double standard. this public property was stolen by the Guberment so it will be classified as , Terrorism

Pay for my flight up there and I'm in.
Looking for handouts again?

Forum List

Back