Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I am truly disappointed in the so-called "Patriots" in this forum. Obviously they don't care enough to go and help their fellow Patriots when called to do so. Here was the perfect chance to show everyone that they believe in a free America and the 2nd Amendment and what do they do? Simply sit on their asses and flap their jaws. They obviously don't have the balls to go do their Patriotic duty and are content to let their fellow Patriots twist in the wind. Bunch of chickenshit, ball-less bastards.

(Sarcasm intentional to show their do-nothing, jaw flappin hypocrisy.)

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

stand down you look foolish. that is their deal. you go join up and tell us how it is. You don't like what they're doing. too bad

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Foolish is you trying to scare up some enthusiasm for American Sproing. If you were a true patriot, you'd be flogging this disaster too.

LET'S ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

All we need to do is get Trump elected and he can undo the Obama disaster.

jknowgood

Yeah, cuz we didn't have federal buildings until Obama was elected. And if had, it would have been legal for criminals to occupy them. Darn that Obama, anyway.

Dummy.

:rolleyes:
I'm talking about all of Obama's disasters. It may take his first four years, but Obama has released the power to future presidents to do it.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Which of Congress' enumerated powers would allow it to enact legislation that creates national wildlife refuges?

jknowgood

Yeah, cuz we didn't have federal buildings until Obama was elected. And if had, it would have been legal for criminals to occupy them. Darn that Obama, anyway.

Dummy.

I'm talking about all of Obama's disasters. It may take his first four years, but Obama has released the power to future presidents to do it.

No he hasn't and that's not at all what you meant. Its just your brainless, knee jerk reaction to everything. Tod you stupid fools, everything is Obama's fault and he's worse than anyone and everyone in the past. And THAT is a lie.

All the excuses you fools yammer about - not one of them is true. You get lied to and you're too damn dumb to educate yourself so you just keep repeating the same lies.

Obama has nothing at all to do with the actions of these domestic terrorists.

:anj_stfu:

jknowgood

Dummy.

No he hasn't and that's not at all what you meant. Its just your brainless, knee jerk reaction to everything. Tod you stupid fools, everything is Obama's fault and he's worse than anyone and everyone in the past. And THAT is a lie.

All the excuses you fools yammer about - not one of them is true. You get lied to and you're too damn dumb to educate yourself so you just keep repeating the same lies.

Obama has nothing at all to do with the actions of these domestic terrorists.

:anj_stfu:
I'm not the one that still defends the lie of the year, am I? I think Gruber was looking straight at you when he said Obama was relying on the stupidity of Americans. To get obamacare approved.
:dig:

Another American Spring?

stand down you look foolish. that is their deal. you go join up and tell us how it is. You don't like what they're doing. too bad
Let's ROLLLLLL, Staphanie!

To be real terrorists they will have to start hanging the enemy.

So the 9-11 hijackers aren't terrorists?

The Boston bombers weren't terrorists?

The crazy people who shot up San Bernardino weren't terrorists?

isis have never hanged anyone so I guess they aren't terrorists either.

The taliban and al queda didn't hang anyone so they must not be terrorists either.

Do you know how stupid your post is?

I keep thinking of a Waco Texas ending

images

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

The sad thing is that if they were Muslims, they would be immediately labeled terrorists, and the building would have been stormed and the occupants shot dead by now. Instead, since its a bunch of white people, they are simply holding a 'peaceful protest' and are not terrorists at all.

I hate domestic terrorists. HATE!!! First they commit arson and get convicted and now they illegally occupy a fed bldg. knowing the consequences.

Forum List

Back