Assholes making trouble in Oregon

This thread is completely made up of Ravi's comments? Wow! She be busy!
that retard is too lazy or rather too overwhelmed to find the quotes. FAIL!!!
I bet he was a hit in school...."Johnny, You didn't give evidence for your thesis statement except for stating it's all on the internet. That's not good enough."
Maybe he found the libturd bible that states facts and evidence is not required
I've not heard of that "libturd bible"....can you link to it for us, please?
Only if you share it with the class. Post that puppy up for everyone to see.
Wait...you are the one that stated there was a "libturd bible". Surely you were not lying. Because that would wrong.

I just want to know why the electricity is still on for these freeloading Yeehawdists.
Read somewhere that unless they go on the property to the buildings to shut it off, they would also be shutting it off for some nearby ranchers' homes and they don't want to risk being shot or make life uncomfortable for the nearby ranchers.
The visitor center also houses the refuge museum. There is concern cutting off the electric could cause broken water pipes and other weather-related problems that could cause serious damage to the facility and its contents. The other ranchers that would be affected could easily be supplied with industrial sized emergency generators.
But the geniuses did cut power off to the fire station forty miles away, in what was a classic show of pique.

That is odd that the Harney Electric Co cut off the power to the fire guard station to prevent militants from relocating.
:lmao:

I have no idea of why you think that's funny. You seem to think you've got one up on me. I have no control over what you nitwits do up there in Oregon.

that retard is too lazy or rather too overwhelmed to find the quotes. FAIL!!!
I bet he was a hit in school...."Johnny, You didn't give evidence for your thesis statement except for stating it's all on the internet. That's not good enough."
Wait...you are the one that stated there was a "libturd bible". Surely you were not lying. Because that would wrong.
Here:
http://youtu.be/D5FzCeV0ZFc

Here:

Um, that doesn't even make sense considering what you claimed about there being some "libturd bible". :lol: Are you sure you didn't get confused and were thinking of some wingnut bible?

It IS amusing, tho, to see how far you had to go back for that.

Here:

Um, that doesn't even make sense considering what you claimed about there being some "libturd bible". :lol: Are you sure you didn't get confused and were thinking of some wingnut bible?

It IS amusing, tho, to see how far you had to go back for that.

It's where it started why not go back there? Out of control libturds started right there.

The locals have renamed the refuge the Harney County Resource Center, and covered the refuge sign with a new sign that identifies it as such.

Carla, these are not Oregonians. They wouldn't survive here. Not a lot of toleration for worthless know-nothings in this state.
The locals support them. old rocks is a liar.
Walden, GOP candidates, others weigh in on takeover

And the Oregon Cattlemen's Association issued this statement:

Today, January 4, 2016 Oregon ranchers Dwight and Steve Hammond have left their homes to report to a federal prison. Both ranchers are faithful, long term Oregon Cattlemen's Association members. Many have asked where the association stands on the Hammond's predicament.

The Oregon Cattlemen's Association has declared that they do not support illegal activity taken against the government but has, and will continue, to support the Hammonds via avenues that are in accordance with the law.

John O'Keeffe, current president of the OCA, said the ranchers in Burns strive to work together with surrounding agencies.

"The community of Burns and the ranchers there have been very resourceful in working together with agencies on many wildlife issues,'" he said. 'Furthermore, OCA does not support illegal activity taken against the government. This includes militia takeover of government property, such as the Malheur Wildlife Refuge."

Sure, Kosher, sure.

Carla, these are not Oregonians. They wouldn't survive here. Not a lot of toleration for worthless know-nothings in this state.

The locals support them. old rocks is a liar.
Oregon residents in packed town hall want armed militia to leave | PBS NewsHour

Ranchers and other longtime residents said theyfelt their concerns, including land use issues and employment after the decline of the timber industry in Oregon, haven’t been talked about on a national scale until the armed men took over the federal building.

Still, a majority of speakers said they would like the refuge occupiers to leave. Early in the meeting, Harney County Sheriff David Ward asked for a straw poll of who would like the militants to peacefully return to their homes. Nearly every hand in the room shot up.

Multiple residents volunteered to travel with Ward to the refuge Thursday morning and ask the militants to go.

They wanted them to go then, even more so as the dingleberries are showing signs of becoming increasingly unstable.

Best thing that could happen now would be a six foot snow storm, and then a week or so of subzero temperatures with high winds. Knock out their electrical power, and see how tough these assholes are.

Best thing that could happen now would be a six foot snow storm, and then a week or so of subzero temperatures with high winds. Knock out their electrical power, and see how tough these assholes are.
Omg lol you totally don't get this. They will be fine without electricity.

I like the new sign the locals made, don't you? I'm going to get a copy of the elementary school paper with the Bundy interview in it :)

this is how it starts. The bedwetters don't like what is happening in Oregon. Can't have folks thinking for themselves. They need big brother to tell them what light bulbs they need all the way down to how to wipe their ass with low flush toilets

Under achievers deluxe

-Geaux

I posted the original article published by the oca, where they said they absolutely sympathize with the people of Harney county. You will notice that th enemedia never names all the ppl they claim object to the presence of the Bundy occupation. That's because the only ppl who voice disapproval are outsiders, special interest groups, and plants.

Locals are supplying and supporting the Hammond. They are named in the articles. People from all over the rural areas of Oregon have voiced their support, and are showing up in Harney county to show their support. They are careful in their wording because the blm and the left in general is famous for frivolous lawsuits and retaliatory action against landowners and residents.

a20-800x430.jpg

Bundy militia standoff escalates when another heavily-armed group arrives to provide ‘security’

There may be more drama afoot at the Bundy militia standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

In a moment of irony, a new group of armed miltiamen has arrived at the standoff in Harney County, Oregon, and the ones that have been there since last Saturday say their presence is unwanted.

The Oregonian reports that the Pacific Patriot Network has sent armed “security” — some of whom are carrying semi-automatic rifles — to the standoff on Saturday. But an attorney mediating the dispute between Ammon Bundy and federal officials said Bundy wants them to leave.

“We don’t need that. We don’t want it and we’re asking you to leave,” Todd MacFarlane, an attorney mediating the dispute on behalf of the Bundys, told reporters Saturday.

In a press conference Saturday morning, a representative from the Bundy group said they are looking to de-escalate the situation.

Locals in the area of the standoff have, in turn, condemned the Bundy takeover. Residents have expressed fear at the presence of armed militia and asked the outsiders to leave.

MacFarlane said members of the original occupation are “alarmed” by the new arrivals.

Sheesh, send in a few cases of Jack Daniels, wait a few hours, then go in and collect the whole bunch of them.

I posted the original article published by the oca, where they said they absolutely sympathize with the people of Harney county. You will notice that th enemedia never names all the ppl they claim object to the presence of the Bundy occupation. That's because the only ppl who voice disapproval are outsiders, special interest groups, and plants.

Locals are supplying and supporting the Hammond. They are named in the articles. People from all over the rural areas of Oregon have voiced their support, and are showing up in Harney county to show their support. They are careful in their wording because the blm and the left in general is famous for frivolous lawsuits and retaliatory action against landowners and residents.
LOL. Yes, supporting the Hammond's and telling these fruitloopy assholes to go home. And now there are even more fruitloopy assholes on the scene. LOL

Forum List

Back