Assholes making trouble in Oregon

You have no link...just your statement. So, again...what post of Ravi's made you say what you said.....link Ravi's post here >>>>>>>>

hey stupid this thread is the link
This thread is completely made up of Ravi's comments? Wow! She be busy!
that retard is too lazy or rather too overwhelmed to find the quotes. FAIL!!!
I bet he was a hit in school...."Johnny, You didn't give evidence for your thesis statement except for stating it's all on the internet. That's not good enough."
Maybe he found the libturd bible that states facts and evidence is not required
I've not heard of that "libturd bible"....can you link to it for us, please?

The militia group occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon has devolved into infighting as participants deal with harsh realities. Although they wish to start an armed confrontation with the government, at this rate their operation may sabotage itself before such an event occurs.

An initial point of contention at the refuge was the spending of donation money by one of the occupiers, Joe “Captain O” O’Shaugnessy. Allegedly, “Capt. O” ran off with loads of donation money to drink in a nearby motel after an argument over whether people should bring their children or wives to the occupation.

Another member of the ragtag militia group named Brian “Buddha” Cavalier was quick to abandon the occupation after his former confidants learned that he lied about serving in the military.

Most recently, Lewis Arthur, a man from a group called “Veterans on Patrol” claims to have visited the occupation with three men on Wednesday to remove a “radicalized” and “suicidal” veteran with PTSD. According to several reports by Arthur’s group, Blaine Cooper sucker-punched one of Arthur’s men, sending him to the hospital with a concussion and a re-arranged face.
Defeated by the Enemy Within: Oregon Militia Descends into Fist Fights and Paranoid Chaos

The militia group occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon has devolved into infighting as participants deal with harsh realities. Although they wish to start an armed confrontation with the government, at this rate their operation may sabotage itself before such an event occurs.

An initial point of contention at the refuge was the spending of donation money by one of the occupiers, Joe “Captain O” O’Shaugnessy. Allegedly, “Capt. O” ran off with loads of donation money to drink in a nearby motel after an argument over whether people should bring their children or wives to the occupation.

Another member of the ragtag militia group named Brian “Buddha” Cavalier was quick to abandon the occupation after his former confidants learned that he lied about serving in the military.

Most recently, Lewis Arthur, a man from a group called “Veterans on Patrol” claims to have visited the occupation with three men on Wednesday to remove a “radicalized” and “suicidal” veteran with PTSD. According to several reports by Arthur’s group, Blaine Cooper sucker-punched one of Arthur’s men, sending him to the hospital with a concussion and a re-arranged face.
Defeated by the Enemy Within: Oregon Militia Descends into Fist Fights and Paranoid Chaos
oopsie

...... abandoned building in the middle of nowhere?
12523069_950846044950922_2375388643130677501_n.jpg
I see you're relying on make believe characters to express what you aren't capable of expressing yourself.
Cartoons next up?

I just want to know why the electricity is still on for these freeloading Yeehawdists.
Read somewhere that unless they go on the property to the buildings to shut it off, they would also be shutting it off for some nearby ranchers' homes and they don't want to risk being shot or make life uncomfortable for the nearby ranchers.

Those guys are unraveling all on their own. I say, let them sit there for years and bring all the reporters home.

I just want to know why the electricity is still on for these freeloading Yeehawdists.
Read somewhere that unless they go on the property to the buildings to shut it off, they would also be shutting it off for some nearby ranchers' homes and they don't want to risk being shot or make life uncomfortable for the nearby ranchers.
The visitor center also houses the refuge museum. There is concern cutting off the electric could cause broken water pipes and other weather-related problems that could cause serious damage to the facility and its contents. The other ranchers that would be affected could easily be supplied with industrial sized emergency generators.

The visitor center also houses the refuge museum. There is concern cutting off the electric could cause broken water pipes and other weather-related problems that could cause serious damage to the facility and its contents. The other ranchers that would be affected could easily be supplied with industrial sized emergency generators.
So they aren't "roughing-it" after all.

How come Allie's not keeping us up to date on this stuff?

Those guys are unraveling all on their own. I say, let them sit there for years and bring all the reporters home.
Years? :lmao: Will they last a month? More than a month?

Everyone is laughing at them....they can't threaten us all.

Roughing it? They are on a taxpayer subsidized vacation hanging our in a prime facility at a prime location.

Nobody's unraveling lol. People are coming from all over the state and the country to support them. The locals are 100 percent thrilled. And I guarantee that if limp wristed fags show up to pretend they represent locals, they'll get their asses kicked and find themselve barefoot, ten miles away from the nearest road.

Roughing it? They are on a taxpayer subsidized vacation hanging our in a prime facility at a prime location.
Consider it a sanctuary city. See how easy it is when you get your mind right?

Nobody's unraveling lol. People are coming from all over the state and the country to support them. The locals are 100 percent thrilled. And I guarantee that if limp wristed fags show up to pretend they represent locals, they'll get their asses kicked and find themselve barefoot, ten miles away from the nearest road.
Riiiight. Allie's in the Know, folks. It's all Kumbaya there.

Consider it a sanctuary city. See how easy it is when you get your mind right?
A city, eh? :lmao:

The place will fall apart when they run out of chips and candy bars again. No snacks, no motivation.

hey stupid this thread is the link
This thread is completely made up of Ravi's comments? Wow! She be busy!
that retard is too lazy or rather too overwhelmed to find the quotes. FAIL!!!
I bet he was a hit in school...."Johnny, You didn't give evidence for your thesis statement except for stating it's all on the internet. That's not good enough."
Maybe he found the libturd bible that states facts and evidence is not required
I've not heard of that "libturd bible"....can you link to it for us, please?
Why no link.? Aren't facts and evidence required?

Forum List

Back