Assholes making trouble in Oregon

ah now why did you let them in on that. ah man, libturds have never heard about state shit.
Oh? And you base that on.................
experience.
Is it measurable?
All one has to do is read the posts in this thread, didn't know who owned the interstates, when the word has state in it. Didn't know that state schools are federally funded. I don't know, I measure the rate of libturd stupid in here daily.
I have been reading the posts and I did acknowledge you were right about the interstates. Wait....you think the states own them simply because of the word "state"? Do you know what the word "inter" means?

And state schools are ONLY federally funded if they use Title 1 or Free and Reduced Lunch funds.

Now tell us about State Lands vs Federal Lands.
what is it you'd like to know that you can't look up on the internet?

Oh? And you base that on.................
experience.
Is it measurable?
All one has to do is read the posts in this thread, didn't know who owned the interstates, when the word has state in it. Didn't know that state schools are federally funded. I don't know, I measure the rate of libturd stupid in here daily.
I have been reading the posts and I did acknowledge you were right about the interstates. Wait....you think the states own them simply because of the word "state"? Do you know what the word "inter" means?

And state schools are ONLY federally funded if they use Title 1 or Free and Reduced Lunch funds.

It's more fun to hear it from you. So...tell us the pros and cons of state land vs federal land.

experience.
Is it measurable?

It's more fun to hear it from you. So...tell us the pros and cons of state land vs federal land.
It seems to bother you, so you have the floor let's hear about it.

Is it measurable?

Seriously...what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?

Seriously...what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?
What do the Feds lose?

What do the Feds lose?

A national wildlife refuge and a bunch of land they lease dirt cheap to these ranchers.

Now try answering my question. what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?

What do the Feds lose?

A national wildlife refuge and a bunch of land they lease dirt cheap to these ranchers.

Now try answering my question. what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?

I think the point is that they have an issue with an overreaching federal government. You don't have to be gaining anything to make a stand against what you feel is wrong.

Have those toothless hillbillies killed each other yet? I know they sent one member to the hospital, and one got kicked out for drinking up the donation money. lol

They should make a TV sitcom out of this.

Lolol...that's what you're going with?

are you profoundly stupid or a troll
Do you always call people asking you to back up your assertions "stupid or a troll"?
When they are trolling, I expect so.
So...the new definition of "trolling" is to have the nerve to ask another poster to back up their assertions with some facts or evidence?

Interesting.
Yawn.

exactly

well the way it sits these days

if it is the governments property it certainly is not yours
Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

try using it for your own purposes some time
Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?
The Bundys are using it for the purposes of the people. You do understand the buildings were locked up and shuttered against use, right?
If the building were locked up and shuttered it means Bundy and his crew broke into them and should be charged with breaking and entering and burglary. The fact that the caretakers and managers of the property locked and shuttered the doors does not in any way or circumstance indicate abandonment.
As far as using the property for the people, that is just ridiculous. They were not assigned any task by the owners or managers and they are not elected to make any decision about how the property is used. They are trespassers and burglars. plain and simple.

If the building were locked up and shuttered it means Bundy and his crew broke into them and should be charged with breaking and entering and burglary.

but they are owners just like you --LOL

ravi demonstrates

that libtards can not imagine life without the help of the government

--LOL
Actually, going back to this first post of yours, jon......you don't reference any of Ravi's posts whatsoever....so you continue to lie.

hey shit for brains

you asked so i answered with this

ravi demonstrates

--LOL
was that supposed to be profound?

no

simply an observation based on libtard postings

Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?
The Bundys are using it for the purposes of the people. You do understand the buildings were locked up and shuttered against use, right?
If the building were locked up and shuttered it means Bundy and his crew broke into them and should be charged with breaking and entering and burglary. The fact that the caretakers and managers of the property locked and shuttered the doors does not in any way or circumstance indicate abandonment.
As far as using the property for the people, that is just ridiculous. They were not assigned any task by the owners or managers and they are not elected to make any decision about how the property is used. They are trespassers and burglars. plain and simple.

If the building were locked up and shuttered it means Bundy and his crew broke into them and should be charged with breaking and entering and burglary.

They are co-owners who share ownership with over 300 million other co-owners and are obligated to adhere to protocols, rules and regulations as set by the managers, selected and approved by elected officials to represent the owners.

sure what ever

They are co-owners who share ownership with over 300 million other co-owners and are obligated to adhere to protocols, rules and regulations as set by the managers, selected and approved by elected officials to represent the owners.

--LOL

co owners have a say

if they close the park

you are out of luck

you are a visitor

ravi demonstrates

--LOL
Actually, going back to this first post of yours, jon......you don't reference any of Ravi's posts whatsoever....so you continue to lie.

hey shit for brains

ravi demonstrates

--LOL

no

So......to make it clear....what posts by Ravi demonstrate what you claim they demonstrate. You did not link or quote any of her posts.

ravi demonstrates

--LOL

hey shit for brains

ravi demonstrates

--LOL

no

So......to make it clear....what posts by Ravi demonstrate what you claim they demonstrate. You did not link or quote any of her posts.

hey dimwit

it has already been posted

sure what ever

Lol wow lefties love to wrap things up in red tape.

What do the Feds lose?

I think the point is that they have an issue with an overreaching federal government. You don't have to be gaining anything to make a stand against what you feel is wrong.

Overreaching in what way? Please be specific.

So are the libs still wetting their panties over an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere?

It's entertaining as shit. They should do a comedy sitcom as a result.

12523110_1217027071641602_6067126957274216217_n.jpg

Forum List

Back