Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Load up a forest service fire fighting tanker with essence of skunk, and douse the lot of these idiots. Natural odor for them.
Oh brother. You've thrown in with bode, I'd say if you had any credibility at all before, you lost it. The fake naval commander and the fake rural Oregonian are quite a team, lol ok.
I do have a question for you, Allie...why haven't any of the GOP Presidential candidates chimed in on this yet?

Why should they, there are so many MORE IMPORTANT THINGS
Uh huh......right. :lmao:

Load up a forest service fire fighting tanker with essence of skunk, and douse the lot of these idiots. Natural odor for them.
Oh brother. You've thrown in with bode, I'd say if you had any credibility at all before, you lost it. The fake naval commander and the fake rural Oregonian are quite a team, lol ok.
I do have a question for you, Allie...why haven't any of the GOP Presidential candidates chimed in on this yet?

I know I am, I'm 99.8% of the time RIGHT! You on the other hand are almost always wrong!

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
who threatened who? I think your post gives the wrong perception. You made it like the militia was threatening people when in fact it is the 74 year old mother doing it. hmmmmmmmmmmm

They haven't been threatening anybody. The townspeople welcomed them, they continue to welcome them, they are appreciative of the attention the Bundys have brought to the issues of the area. And they sure as shit don't want a flap handed douchebag progressive like OR in there smarting off. Omg I can see it now hahahahaha....

Really?

Oregon residents in packed town hall want armed militia to leave | PBS NewsHour

Having the State manage the refuge rather than the Feds is not going private.
It will still be managed by the Government.
Why in the world would we give away an investment we have been maintaining and caring for 108 years. Some of that property were paid for with hard cold cash from the taxpayers and other federal revenue sources. How do we get reimbursed for that property? Furthermore, the Congress has it in its power to turn that land over to the state or change its use, not armed protesters.
unless deaf ears in Washington are ignoring it, perhaps a fight is what is needed. Why is it the president has to use executive orders when Congress is supposed to be utilized? you all are just libturds, and stupid.
Why do you keep deflecting away from the topic? BTW, all Presidents have used executive orders, Republican and Democrat. EO's are a tool of the Executive branch of government that is used when Congress fails to address issues in a timely fashion. They have it in their power to override executive orders if they can muster the votes. It is a constitutionally accepted procedure that has been confirmed by SCOTUS on numerous occasions.
So what is it I have deflected here is my very first post:

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
who threatened who? I think your post gives the wrong perception. You made it like the militia was threatening people when in fact it is the 74 year old mother doing it. hmmmmmmmmmmm

OR lies in order to push his agenda. He thinks people don't notice.

OR lies in order to push his agenda. He thinks people don't notice.

^ Isn't that ironic?

I know I am, I'm 99.8% of the time RIGHT! You on the other hand are almost always wrong!
Uh huh....right. :rofl:

Tensions persist.

They haven't been threatening anybody. The townspeople welcomed them, they continue to welcome them, they are appreciative of the attention the Bundys have brought to the issues of the area. And they sure as shit don't want a flap handed douchebag progressive like OR in there smarting off. Omg I can see it now hahahahaha....

Really?

Oregon residents in packed town hall want armed militia to leave | PBS NewsHour

She's a liar and a dingbat. They've been interviewing residents on the news who say they want Ya'll Qaeda to go home.

Armed 'security detail' visits Oregon refuge occupation

Locals made a new sign for the refuge. Harney county residents do support them. They've supported them, sent supplies, visited, and hosted the militia in their homes. The people securing the perimeter now are Oregonians, Old fag is presenting a false narrative be cause he is a statist puke.

Locals made a new sign for the refuge. Harney county residents do support them.

Really?

upload_2016-1-10_13-15-17.jpeg

go-home-bundys-1024x768.jpg

I overheard a Native American local interviewed about the standoff. It's kind of nervy from her perspective for the ranchers to act like they're the rightful owners of that land.

Yeah right..... Like Trump feud with Samuel Jackson about golf cheating. That is very important. Any of these GOP clowns can open their mouth anytime they want if they want to say something. This is an important American issue.

Lol...The Indians showed up at the same time as settlers....after the feds kicked them off their REAL ancestral lands. Those idiots have been victimized in exactly the same way as the ranchers....And those who still own land are still being victimized.

Imagine if this had been a group of Native Americans taking over federal land with guns. They would have been slaughtered by now.

Who's Allie?
That's the name they use when they want to intimidAte me and remind me and everybody else that they think they have personal info on me. pm them, they'll share everything they have about my location, my kids, etc.

Forum List

Back