Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Any charges yet?
Republican Presidential candidates are asking the assholes to stand down while the Mommy of the leader is sending out e-mails begging for supplies like coffee creamer, cigarettes, warm socks and sleeping bags.
Unsourced nonsense generated by the statist propaganda machine, and spread by armchair ignorami..
I don't make unsourced statements like that when I post. I read it in a Seattle paper, this one;

www.seattlepi.com/news/science/article/Call-for-supplies-as-Oregon-standoff-enters-6749383.php

Anyone rescue the vacant building yet?
First you said the building was abandoned...now you say it's vacant....keep trying...keep trying...
Is it occupied? If it is an Accu pie doesn't that mean it's vacant abandon?
It is now. By libtards worst nightmares, patriotic Americans.

You see, only black scum is allowed to protest, loot or burn down the property of others
I know fair well that. Mentioned it already.

Any charges yet?
Republican Presidential candidates are asking the assholes to stand down while the Mommy of the leader is sending out e-mails begging for supplies like coffee creamer, cigarettes, warm socks and sleeping bags.
Unsourced nonsense generated by the statist propaganda machine, and spread by armchair ignorami..
I don't make unsourced statements like that when I post. I read it in a Seattle paper, this one;

www.seattlepi.com/news/science/article/Call-for-supplies-as-Oregon-standoff-enters-6749383.php
which is in turn Unsourced. Progressive tool.

Any charges yet?

So you can't give what the charges are?

Any charges yet?

The source is the Associated Press, known as AP, they are recognised as one of the most objective and reliable sources in the world.

Any charges yet?

Any charges yet?

The Sheriff can't even give the exact charges because the FBI are keeping those charges secret. The Sheriff has however stated that he has been given assurance from the FBI there will be arrests made on federal charges at some point.

Any charges yet?

Any charges yet?

The Sheriff can't even give the exact charges because the FBI are keeping those charges secret. The Sheriff has however stated that he has been given assurance from the FBI there will be arrests made on federal charges at some point.
Ok, so you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Got it, typically libturd fk

Any charges yet?

The source is the Associated Press, known as AP, they are recognised as one of the most objective and reliable sources in the world.
So, does it bother you that the protesters in Chicago stopped people from shopping at stores in the city for Christmas? Because some black kid got shot? Did those people shoot that kid? Are you telling me it makes sense to you?or are you gonna tell me you're a little turd

Ok, so you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Got it, typically libturd fk

You appear to be a slow learner. Perhaps your have a lot in common with the dopes at the wildlife refuge. Maybe you need some snacks.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-occupiers-face-charges-when-seige-ends-sheiff-n491366

Any charges yet?

Any charges yet?

The charges will be a 'catch-all' charge of 'domestic terrorism' that the Fedcoats pinned on the Hammonds. Liberal gov'ts hate liberty!

You appear to be a slow learner. Perhaps your have a lot in common with the dopes at the wildlife refuge. Maybe you need some snacks.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-occupiers-face-charges-when-seige-ends-sheiff-n491366
So, no charges? Thanks

Any charges yet?

But Allie thinks she's more reliable....lol

But Allie thinks she's more reliable....lol
Relevance?

what is it you'd like to know that you can't look up on the internet?
It's more fun to hear it from you. So...tell us the pros and cons of state land vs federal land.
It seems to bother you, so you have the floor let's hear about it.

Seriously...what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?
What do the Feds lose?
Anybody answer yet?

Yes I did...and asked you, again, what the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state. The Feds lose a wildlife preserve and a bunch of land they lease to ranchers dirt cheap.

I answered your question, how about you answer mine? What do the ranchers gain if the state, rather than the feds, own that land?

It's more fun to hear it from you. So...tell us the pros and cons of state land vs federal land.
It seems to bother you, so you have the floor let's hear about it.

Seriously...what would the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state?
What do the Feds lose?
Anybody answer yet?

Yes I did...and asked you, again, what the ranchers gain if the land is turned over to the state. The Feds lose a wildlife preserve and a bunch of land they lease to ranchers dirt cheap.

I answered your question, how about you answer mine? What do the ranchers gain if the state, rather than the feds, own that land?
The feds cannot own land outside ports and forts. So try again. They own nothing.

Any charges yet?

Lol having written stories picked up by the ap I know who they are, lol. The fact is, there's no source for the information itself. The AP is the source of the story...but not the information. Or maybe it is lol. Another great 'sources say' moment brought to you by the enemedia.

I just want to know why the electricity is still on for these freeloading Yeehawdists.

And this proves exactly how much you are doing your own research on this situation. Nope. Just keep on lapping up the dog food that you are being fed and keep your head in the sand. Don't forget to stay up on facebook and the latest american idol either.

Forum List

Back