ASU 'stabber' Kaci Sloan has charges lowered and now faces less than 10 years in prison for knife attack on fellow classmate

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A judge has thrown out charges of attempted murder against the Arizona college student who nearly killed a classmate in an unprovoked knife attack in front of horrified students.
Kaci Sloan was facing multiple charges after launching herself at Mara Daffron, 19, as the pair arrived for class at ASU’s West Valley campus on September 19.

The 'bubbly’ student needed emergency surgery for a ruptured spleen and injuries to her chest and arm after Sloan stabbed her twice in a premeditated attack before being hauled off her target by fellow students.

Two counts were dismissed at a court hearing on Monday, leaving Sloan facing the lesser charges of aggravated assault with a prison term of between two and nine years.

‘We are beside ourselves!’ Mara’s devastated mother told Dailymail.com.

‘So the only way there would be justice is if my daughter had actually died?’

Another black on white assault pleaded down.
I mean just look at this animal.
OIF.RgrmbkMuVxXHTC4n9T122w

Sigh, chucking attempted murder charges is, sadly, more the rule than the exception. Especially if the perp is from one of the classes of people who is allowed to violently assault others.

Victim:

26ec7f3023e146b09c1080e23d128552_md.jpg

Last edited:
America's situation can't improve if you allow your emotions to drive racism to more extremes.

A judge has thrown out charges of attempted murder against the Arizona college student who nearly killed a classmate in an unprovoked knife attack in front of horrified students.
Kaci Sloan was facing multiple charges after launching herself at Mara Daffron, 19, as the pair arrived for class at ASU’s West Valley campus on September 19.

The 'bubbly’ student needed emergency surgery for a ruptured spleen and injuries to her chest and arm after Sloan stabbed her twice in a premeditated attack before being hauled off her target by fellow students.

Two counts were dismissed at a court hearing on Monday, leaving Sloan facing the lesser charges of aggravated assault with a prison term of between two and nine years.

‘We are beside ourselves!’ Mara’s devastated mother told Dailymail.com.

‘So the only way there would be justice is if my daughter had actually died?’

Another black on white assault pleaded down.
I mean just look at this animal.
OIF.RgrmbkMuVxXHTC4n9T122w

Sigh, chucking attempted murder charges is, sadly, more the rule than the exception. Especially if the perp is from one of the classes of people who is allowed to violently assault others.

Victim:

26ec7f3023e146b09c1080e23d128552_md.jpg

You wonder why the Judge dropped the charges?

Surprise!

IMG_7494.jpeg

If white Americans can't accept the charges being suitable to the crime, then America will just have to turn back the calendar to vigilante justice and lynchings.

I see odanny can’t handle the truth.

Feel free to search the website yourself:

IMG_7501.jpeg

Forum List

Back