Melania trump, pro-choicer.

Put a goddamn hood over it. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

You just want to nut and to hell with the repercussions, you think it's the woman's responsibility? You're fckn insane
beings that its the women that gets prego how is it personal responsibility to blame someone else for that??

do you blame a fork for being fat??

you baby killers will make any excuse to justify murdering a child

beings that its the women that gets prego how is it personal responsibility to blame someone else for that??

do you blame a fork for being fat??

I'd blame you for not being responsible and creating a baby because you think women have to take full responsibility.

Dude you're looking fckn stupid right now. Your best bet is to stop.

I'd blame you for not being responsible and creating a baby because you think women have to take full responsibility.

Dude you're looking fckn stupid right now. Your best bet is to stop.
thats the opposite of personal responsibility,,

a women is fully responsible for getting pregnant,,

the excuses youre making to justify killing child is depressing,,

the baby is both parents responsibility,,

but getting pregnant is the womens fault since its her body her choice to allow a man inside her unprotected,,

Here I'll help you try to understand. You get intimate and she tells you no unless you have a condom she's not protected.

Whats your plan you dumb ass? You're fckn stupid

Here I'll help you try to understand. You get intimate and she tells you no unless you have a condom she's not protected.

Whats your plan you dumb ass? You're fckn stupid
did she go to the cops and have him arrested for forcing her to have sex??

or did she go ahead and let him fuck her??

Dude STFU, you're a fckn chameleon.

You're not to be trusted and come off as a narcissist asshole. Go away already
personal responsibility means you dont blame other people for what happens to you by your own actions,,
Why is it the woman's fault if the man won't use protection?

You're really dense and probably should sit down, you're looking really sad
because shes the one that let him fuck her anyway,,

personal responsibility means you dont blame other people for what happens to you by your own actions,,

because shes the one that let him fuck her anyway,,

I get it, they don't make condoms small enough for you

I'm done with your BS, seriously fuckin done. Go the fck away

I get it, they don't make condoms small enough for you

I'm done with your BS, seriously fuckin done. Go the fck away
wow if I knew exposing how a women is responsible for what happens to her own body bothers you like this I would have brought it up sooner,,

youre just to determined to kill more babies in the womb that I dont think you care how bad this makes you look,,

personal responsibility means you dont blame other people for things you allowed to happen to yourself,,

wow if I knew exposing how a women is responsible for what happens to her own body bothers you like this I would have brought it up sooner,,

youre just to determined to kill more babies in the womb that I dont think you care how bad this makes you look,,

personal responsibility means you dont blame other people for things you allowed to happen to yourself,,

You're a fckn kook. STFU

Forum List

Back