Melania trump, pro-choicer.

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

i. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {post•1}

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa inserts info on Melania Trump:

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”​
“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes."​

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Don Trump cannot control his own woman anymore.

What kind of white Christian Republican male is Trump’s white Christian.MAGA base trying to put in God’s White House?

i. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 pSittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

iii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa:What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001
How many of these threads so we need?

How many of these threads so we need?
32 more should do it,,

it is an election year after all,,

where did I say that??

women are the ones in control of their own bodies and they need to take personal responsibility instead of blaming men for their mistakes,,

I never said you said it. Full stop. It's just as much a man's responsibility as a woman's to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. If you don't want a child YOU can do your own part to prevent that from happening

That's a fact and don't go tripping over yourself trying to skate around it

I never said you said it. Full stop. It's just as much a man's responsibility as a woman's to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. If you don't want a child YOU can do your own part to prevent that from happening

That's a fact and don't go tripping over yourself trying to skate around it
women hold all the responsibility to not get pregnant,, thats personal responsibility

blaming men is the opposite of personal responsibility,,

women hold all the responsibility to not get pregnant,, thats personal responsibility

blaming men is the opposite of personal responsibility,,

OMG. You seriously did not just state that.

You have every bit of responsibility to prevent a pregnancy as a woman does.

If you don't want a child I suggest you take responsibility and not demand a woman does so you can't be inconvenienced

OMG. You seriously did not just state that.

You have every bit of responsibility to prevent a pregnancy as a woman does.

If you don't want a child I suggest you take responsibility and not demand a woman does so you can't be inconvenienced
how is a women taking personal responsibility if she is blaming the man for her getting pregnant??

you do know what personal responsibility means dont you??

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

i. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {post•1}

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa inserts info on Melania Trump:

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”​
“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes."​

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Don Trump cannot control his own woman anymore.

What kind of white Christian Republican male is Trump’s white Christian.MAGA base trying to put in God’s White House?

i. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 pSittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

iii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa:What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001
Abortion Abortion Abortion Abortion Abortion...
Like clockwork, every 4 years, the democrats use this issue to get votes that they otherwise would not get. Just like in days gone by, they used to say that the Republicans were going to push Granny off a cliff and cut her SS money. People need to wake up.

how is a women taking personal responsibility if she is blaming the man for her getting pregnant??

you do know what personal responsibility means dont you??

Put a goddamn hood over it. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

You just want to nut and to hell with the repercussions, you think it's the woman's responsibility? You're fckn insane

Forum List

Back