At First You Think It's An Onion Article...

you are better than this Sallow.

Better than what?

Romney got into a head on collision with a Catholic Priest..killing his passenger.

Any conservative care about that?

Nope.
Jeez Sallow.

Give me a break.

I am sure Romney planned on that head on collision.

Did Romney walk away and let the people die without seeing if they can be saved?

Or is that just used by the Kennedys?

When you burn away all the bullshit, the fact remains both men got into accidents and both men had passengers that were killed.

Only one of them were constantly dogged about it.

Better than what?

Romney got into a head on collision with a Catholic Priest..killing his passenger.

Nope.
Jeez Sallow.

Give me a break.

Did Romney walk away and let the people die without seeing if they can be saved?

When you burn away all the bullshit, the fact remains both men got into accidents and both men had passengers that were killed.

well poor teddy, he was dogged about leaving the accident and running HOME to first call his lawyers and then help for the poor woman floating in his car..

no reason for anyone to dump on the poor poor dear sleazebag..he was also many times involved with things with women, from rape on up..but for some reason those things didn't BOTHER you oh so moral liberal-Democrats...only when a Republican is then you all find morality all of a sudden...this thread is a perfect example...and it is DUMPING on the daughter not even the person involved...

Last edited:
Sallow...you can't possibly be saying there is a double standard when it comes to political candidates! Character only matters when it's a Democrat running? Say it isn't so!!!!

Sallow...you can't possibly be saying there is a double standard when it comes to political candidates! Character only matters when it's a Democrat running? Say it isn't so!!!!

no, YOU NEED to look in a mirror...this is you DUMPING on a the daughter..not some POLITICIAN..So I'd try if I were you to change the subject too

no, YOU NEED to look in a mirror...this is you DUMPING on a the daughter..not some POLITICIAN..So I'd try if I were you to change the subject too

Ah, so she can comment on politics but you can't comment on her ironic commentary? Um, okay...

Ah, so she can comment on politics but you can't comment on her ironic commentary? Um, okay...

I did comment on it.. #2
you want to hold her responsible for the sins of her father then Chelsea Clinton better in there too..now carry on over what some kid has to say...

Last edited:

I did comment on it.. #2
you want to hold her responsible for the sins of her father then Chelsea Clinton better in there too..now carry on over what some kid has to say...

Really? Please explain how I want her "held responsible" for being completely irony deficient?

Better than what?

Nope.
Jeez Sallow.

Give me a break.

You mean the alcoholic Democrat who wasn't fit for public office?

I can live with that.

Jeez Sallow.

Give me a break.

You mean the alcoholic Democrat who wasn't fit for public office?

I can live with that.

Boehner's a Republican.

Forum List

Back