At least 16 dead in clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan

by the way y'all,

Turkey never genocides anyone. not now. not ever.

let me say that again to you: Turk doesn't genocide anyone!

btw----keep that idiot lie in the mosque where it belongs-----with the rest of them

PS----say my name rosie!!
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE <<TURKS DID IT
KARABAG IS AZERİ SOIL!! YOU INVADERS !!! YOU ROSIE UNDERLINGS!
The Azeri Turks lost Karabakh to the Armenians. Terrible fighters, really.

Azeri cuisine is good

The US will probably be the turks dog here they are in Nato turkey supports Azerbaijan with weapons fighters and f 16 operations but I hope not that will be bad for armenians

SHEEEEESH----I hope not
I hope the turks get their neck broken this time. Because they are really got megalomaniac and want to unite the islamic world against christians and "infidels". they went full blown nazi. also that they recently converted churches and hagia sophia into mosques.

At least 16 military and several civilians were killed on Sunday in the heaviest clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan since 2016, reigniting concern about stability in the South Caucasus, a corridor for pipelines carrying oil and gas to world markets.

The clashes between the two former Soviet republics, which fought a war in the 1990s, were the latest flare-up of a long-running conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway region that is inside Azerbaijan but is run by ethnic Armenians.

Nagorno-Karabakh said 16 of its serviceman had been killed and more than 100 wounded after Azerbaijan launched an air and artillery attack early on Sunday. Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh declared martial law and mobilised the male population.

Well, I think at this point it's beyond "concern about stability" and into full fledged instability.

any unfortunate chance that Iran or Turkey will get
involved-----or Russia?
No, Turkey or Iran cannot interfere because Mother Russia will not accept that. It is their sphere of power.

Well Erdugan fought Russia on the battleground of North Syria [ probably got tired of refugees ]

At least 16 military and several civilians were killed on Sunday in the heaviest clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan since 2016, reigniting concern about stability in the South Caucasus, a corridor for pipelines carrying oil and gas to world markets.

The clashes between the two former Soviet republics, which fought a war in the 1990s, were the latest flare-up of a long-running conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway region that is inside Azerbaijan but is run by ethnic Armenians.

Nagorno-Karabakh said 16 of its serviceman had been killed and more than 100 wounded after Azerbaijan launched an air and artillery attack early on Sunday. Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh declared martial law and mobilised the male population.

Well, I think at this point it's beyond "concern about stability" and into full fledged instability.

involved-----or Russia?
No, Turkey or Iran cannot interfere because Mother Russia will not accept that. It is their sphere of power.

Well Erdugan fought Russia on the battleground of North Syria [ probably got tired of refugees ]

Russia has a HISTORY of jumping into the fray of any conflict in which she sees any sort of benefit---sphere of influence wise. Remember Egypt
1967? Russia has even involved itself in the
never-ending civil war in Yemen

involved-----or Russia?

You have not been keeping up-----Iran is all over places ALSO infiltrated by Russia. Right
now Hezbollah had infected Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is a sunni place-----but no matter---they have a fundamentalist islam thing going.
Hezbollah ends up anywhere there is a chance
for big time JIHAD
I think you may be geopolitically naive. Turkey stood helplessly by while Armenia kicked Turkic Azeri ass. There was no way they were going to mix it up with Russia. Hezbollah is insignificant in the area.

To what specific conflict in that area to you refer? Hezbollah is never insignificant--they
go with a purpose. Iranians never spend money without a PURPOSE
Hezbollah is insignificant in the Caucuses. The mullahs have other concerns.

Well, Hizballah can do great damage at south America, I believe it's easy for him to murder a few armenians

involved-----or Russia?

Russia has a HISTORY of jumping into the fray of any conflict in which she sees any sort of benefit---sphere of influence wise. Remember Egypt
1967? Russia has even involved itself in the
never-ending civil war in Yemen

Yes. If the USSR hadn't been in Egypt and syria, between 65'-73' I believe the US wouldn't have suppprted Israel the way it had.

The russians even sent Russian pilots to fight Israeli pilots, and lost big time.

a barefoot Turkish peasant boy is smarter than the president of Armenia, that i can tell you, my friends

It seems that Turkey decided to openly interfere in the conflict. The Armenians claim that Turkish F-16 shot down Su-25 of Armenia. The Turks officially deny this, though.

if Armenians would just convert to Islam, all of them, there would be no problem with Turkey, my friends

Karabakh's main town of Shusha is the center of Azeri culture, and has a large Muslim population. surely the Azeris deserve this land

it does not help that Armenians routinely call Azeris as "Turks"

Azeris are Shiite, Turks are Sunni. Azeris fought in the Czarist army against the Ottomans

Forum List

Back