🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least 3 People Injured in Knife Attack in Vienna

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Witness Silvia Franke said she was about 100 meters (330 feet) away when the incident happened.

I saw how someone in the middle of the street was screaming and shouting — I thought he was beating his dog judging from his hand movements,” she said. “And in reality, he was stabbing this man.”

Golly. Gee. I wonder what language he was shouting in. And what he was shouting. Isn't it interesting how European news sources tend to overlook or skip certain details.

Anyone on USMB able to give us details?

From Police: At Least 3 People Injured in Knife Attack in Vienna

And here comes the truth!

Muslim migrant arrested for stabbing in Vienna

An “Afghan male” was arrested in connection with the attack in Praterstern, Vienna police spokesman Patrick Maierhofer told CNN. The suspect stabbed a Chechen national, causing life-threatening injuries, Maierhofer said….

From Austria: Muslim migrant arrested for stabbing in Vienna

Witness Silvia Franke said she was about 100 meters (330 feet) away when the incident happened.

I saw how someone in the middle of the street was screaming and shouting — I thought he was beating his dog judging from his hand movements,” she said. “And in reality, he was stabbing this man.”

Golly. Gee. I wonder what language he was shouting in. And what he was shouting. Isn't it interesting how European news sources tend to overlook or skip certain details.

An “Afghan male” was arrested in connection with the attack in Praterstern, Vienna police spokesman Patrick Maierhofer told CNN. The suspect stabbed a Chechen national, causing life-threatening injuries, Maierhofer said….

Arent you glad that they have banned guns over there? Think about how many more victims there would be if he had a gun? This is how a liberal marginalize the violent nature of Moooslims..

Of course if this guy was shouting over in Manassas and I was walking by, the Mooslims would be visiting Allah....

Europa is lost.There is no hope to reverse the situation.Even if only new hitlers will run european countries european women can not bear so much children like Muslims.After Muslims gain 25 - 30 % they kill all non-Muslims.

Yes Afghan and illegal should not be in our nation, the man he stab at the Prasterstern which is the U-Bahn was he blamed for his previous getting addicted to drugs, the others he stab along Praterstraße in front of the Kosu Japanese restaurant, this all in Leopoldstadt and also in the Nestroyplatz U-Bahn area, on the U-Bahn Nestroyplatz is the station before Prasterstern all head toward Leopoldau which then head to the Terminus. Of the three he stab in front of Kosu two are now not in danger but the third still is and the fourth that he stab at the Prasterstern also still in danger. The perpetrator has confessed to these crimes and they have taken him to Josefstadt to be interrogated.

The below is where Kosu Japanese Restaurant is:

UPICw86SSpWr7mk8Lr6KLQ.png

The below is the Nestroyplatz with the Praterstern:

ze2_3Li2RPGEtqhGnMyJvA.png

The below is where perpetrator has been taken for interrogation:

GDsUvJMzSH_nT8JKxqZLPg.png

Europa is lost.There is no hope to reverse the situation.Even if only new hitlers will run european countries european women can not bear so much children like Muslims.After Muslims gain 25 - 30 % they kill all non-Muslims.

Oh STFU you know nothing of what you babble.

Arent you glad that they have banned guns over there? Think about how many more victims there would be if he had a gun? This is how a liberal marginalize the violent nature of Moooslims..

Of course if this guy was shouting over in Manassas and I was walking by, the Mooslims would be visiting Allah....

We have not banned guns, you should get educated and then you would not post such ignorance we have one of the most liberal guns laws on this Continent.

Get educated ignorant stupid American about something you have not ANY knowledge about. Stupid Americans think the whole of Europa is fucking disarmed like Cucked Britain, well we are not disarmed like Cucked Britain:

My post:

NRA Meets With Trump- Gun Control Now Off the Table

My elaborated post from May 2016 about our gun situation and our liberal gun laws:

Why don't people watch films?

I add this not a terrorist situation, the perpetrator was shouting incoherently and was psychotic possibly on some drug but no alcohol in his system no terrorist motivation but he has told interrogators he is unhappy with his life situation in general. They are having a psychiatric report conducted on him he will face the charge of attempted murder, in the time between if psychiatric report say he has a mental disorder he will be transfer to a Psychiatric Institution.

We have not banned guns, you should get educated and then you would not post such ignorance we have one of the most liberal guns laws on this Continent.

Get educated ignorant stupid American about something you have not ANY knowledge about. Stupid Americans think the whole of Europa is fucking disarmed like Cucked Britain, well we are not disarmed like Cucked Britain:

My post:

My elaborated post from May 2016 about our gun situation and our liberal gun laws:

No guns in Britain?

135D123500000514-0-image-a-34_1483925601959.jpg

My post:

No guns in Britain?

You have guns in Britain but only your police and criminals have them, you cannot arm yourselves like we can arm ourselves the British population is disarmed you can get a gun for eg. if you are a farmer or you are in a gun club and hunt but you cannot keep that gun in your house and also are limited to what gun you can have and how many your general population the majority are not permitted to own guns.

My post:

No guns in Britain?

You have guns in Britain but only your police and criminals have them, you cannot arm yourselves like we can arm ourselves the British population is disarmed you can get a gun for eg. if you are a farmer or you are in a gun club and hunt but you cannot keep that gun in your house and also are limited to what gun you can have and how many your general population the majority are not permitted to own guns.
It is understandable. The last time the British allowed their citizens to have guns? This happened.

NewYork1776.jpg

You know what is really sad? I think this was the last time New York allowed their citizens to have guns.

I add this not a terrorist situation, the perpetrator was shouting incoherently and was psychotic possibly on some drug but no alcohol in his system no terrorist motivation but he has told interrogators he is unhappy with his life situation in general. They are having a psychiatric report conducted on him he will face the charge of attempted murder, in the time between if psychiatric report say he has a mental disorder he will be transfer to a Psychiatric Institution.

Lord, but I remember my days sitting on a bench in a Vienna park enjoying the sun and flowers. With all the refugees you've let in, I wonder if that is possible any more.

In the US the same man buys a gun legally and murders 17 people.

Who needs guns and knives any more, when the weapon of choice could become chemical nerve gas? As evidenced by the latest attack in a British public park.

Scary prospect.

In the US people like you want people like me to give up my weapons(that haven't killed anyone) and then rely on the police and FBI to protect me, who failed at protecting 17 people.

In the US people like you want people like me to give up my weapons(that haven't killed anyone) and then rely on the police and FBI to protect me, who failed at protecting 17 people.

upload_2018-3-8_11-57-43.jpeg

Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say @ Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say

It sure took them long enough.

That is a different situation to the Prasterstern situation, this one occur Sunday at the Embassy of Iran he an Egyptian attacked the soldier at guard and the soldier shoot him dead. If you read the authorities then searched the perpetrators property and they seize material to analyse and from that they made their analysis that he had the sympathy with Political Islam, not evident initially from the crime at the Embassy of Iran, as the situation occur on Sunday night and Michaela Kardeis was sent to do the press conference yesterday I think they were pretty on the ball.

You should direct your criticism instead of sarcastic and/or patronising at my authorities instead you should direct your criticism at the British authorities, the French authorities etc who never even mention the word Islam or Muslim because they are Cucked and Politically Correct and more interested in not upsetting the Kebabs.

Lord, but I remember my days sitting on a bench in a Vienna park enjoying the sun and flowers. With all the refugees you've let in, I wonder if that is possible any more.

Wien has always since 1922 been Commie except for a glorious period where the Commies shall we say got interrupted, so the control of the Socialists with the filthy POS Michael Häupl who has been Mayor for now 24 years and as he has that city now in debt of €4.9bn and as he has unemployment at 14% they get no more funds from this Government as we have had to do in the past Wien will be brought to its knees and when on its knees and begging as in the past we will claim it once again and this will be the final time we never intend to allow the Socialists to be in control of anything anywhere ever again, but it is healthy to let the peoples suffer and we want Wien to suffer and who cares even starve, we will starve them into submission if it has to come to that. You have to be cruel and make them fear it is a lesson that American Conservatives should try.

We have 15,420 Economic Migrants in a nation of 9 million people, most of those 15,420 will not now be staying in our nation, we ended The Balkan Route in 2016 Sebastian Kurz in conjunction with Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia and Macedonia because of this we have not had ANY more Kebabs entering this nation, please do not become as ignorant as the Baron who babbles of things he knows nothing about.

Wien is going to be made an example of, they must be punished and suffer for not being obediant, you have to be cruel to force peoples into line which is why we are beginning to throw peoples out of their apartments by putting rents up so they cannot afford them, let them sleep on the streets and when they are desperate they will come to us and ask for our help and we will say what will you give us in return for helping you and they will say anything what do you want us to give....and we will tell them we want your soul give us your soul and your allegiance.

Forum List

Back