🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least 3 People Injured in Knife Attack in Vienna

Witness Silvia Franke said she was about 100 meters (330 feet) away when the incident happened.

I saw how someone in the middle of the street was screaming and shouting — I thought he was beating his dog judging from his hand movements,” she said. “And in reality, he was stabbing this man.”

Golly. Gee. I wonder what language he was shouting in. And what he was shouting. Isn't it interesting how European news sources tend to overlook or skip certain details.

Anyone on USMB able to give us details?

From Police: At Least 3 People Injured in Knife Attack in Vienna

And here comes the truth!

Muslim migrant arrested for stabbing in Vienna

An “Afghan male” was arrested in connection with the attack in Praterstern, Vienna police spokesman Patrick Maierhofer told CNN. The suspect stabbed a Chechen national, causing life-threatening injuries, Maierhofer said….

From Austria: Muslim migrant arrested for stabbing in Vienna

Soooo a knife attack 10,000 miles away where no one dies is news to you, but the slaughter by assault rifle of 17 children on a US high school campus is to be ignored and the children themselves ridiculed.

Oh but the knife attack!

Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say @ Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say

It sure took them long enough.

That is a different situation to the Prasterstern situation, this one occur Sunday at the Embassy of Iran he an Egyptian attacked the soldier at guard and the soldier shoot him dead. If you read the authorities then searched the perpetrators property and they seize material to analyse and from that they made their analysis that he had the sympathy with Political Islam, not evident initially from the crime at the Embassy of Iran, as the situation occur on Sunday night and Michaela Kardeis was sent to do the press conference yesterday I think they were pretty on the ball.

You should direct your criticism instead of sarcastic and/or patronising at my authorities instead you should direct your criticism at the British authorities, the French authorities etc who never even mention the word Islam or Muslim because they are Cucked and Politically Correct and more interested in not upsetting the Kebabs.
I have great respect for Austrian authorities. I just find myself somewhat disappointed that so many Europeans refuse to see the threat Islam poses to their people.

Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say @ Vienna knife attacker 'clearly had sympathies with political Islam', authorities say

It sure took them long enough.

That is a different situation to the Prasterstern situation, this one occur Sunday at the Embassy of Iran he an Egyptian attacked the soldier at guard and the soldier shoot him dead. If you read the authorities then searched the perpetrators property and they seize material to analyse and from that they made their analysis that he had the sympathy with Political Islam, not evident initially from the crime at the Embassy of Iran, as the situation occur on Sunday night and Michaela Kardeis was sent to do the press conference yesterday I think they were pretty on the ball.

You should direct your criticism instead of sarcastic and/or patronising at my authorities instead you should direct your criticism at the British authorities, the French authorities etc who never even mention the word Islam or Muslim because they are Cucked and Politically Correct and more interested in not upsetting the Kebabs.
I have great respect for Austrian authorities. I just find myself somewhat disappointed that so many Europeans refuse to see the threat Islam poses to their people.

Okay thanks for having respect for our authorities.

I think you have to realise that the majority of this Continent is aware of the threat and does not want Kebabs on this Continent the majority of nations are not Cucked we have my nation, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Italy all nations Woke that Islam is a threat.

The majority of my peoples Europeans also support a ban on importing Muslims from Islamic nations and when you read on the Internets these Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists and Leftist European MSM insist that a MAJORITY of Europeans HATE The Donald well this is just all Propaganda.

What I am posting is from Chatham House they are a worldwide respected British Think Tank you can read about them at these links:

9oBpA1vrRKqcsrTXl3_T3A.png

About Chatham House

Chatham House - Wikipedia

I am posting about a huge poll of 10,000 peoples that Chatham House conducted across this Continent in December 2016 into January 2017 these dates are important because the poll was conducted BEFORE The Donald announced his ban on Muslims from Islamic nations being airdropped into the American nation.

The Chatham House poll was conducted BEFORE The Donald announced his ban on Muslims from Islamic nations, but their below article about and explaining their poll was written AFTER The Donald announced what he did:

bXkE3JiJRXW1oFR1AFm1_A.png

vXD5N8TPSeqm4pOtGeyCDw.png

^^^^ Chatham House should do a poll now because I guarantee 100% the poll numbers would be even higher NOW to stop ALL Muslim migration from Islamic nations than when they conducted this above poll in December 2016 to January 2017 and especially higher in Italy and also in Greece.

fPRfn7ovR8y05fm514fT7Q.png

^^^^ Notice how LOW the polls numbers are for DISAGREE that Muslim migration from Islamic nations in the European Continent should NOT be stopped. The Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists are a MINORITY on this Continent as Leftists in general are also a MINORITY.

8YDdKwqnSpuTsPG5h-McDg.png

^^^^ This further illustrates that the Leftist Pro-Islamist Propaganda is horsecrap, they infest the Internets with things like ONLY men are AGAINST, ONLY the elderly are AGAINST, ONLY the low educated are AGAINST and ONLY those who not live in a city are AGAINST.

So what the above shows is that in ALL CATEGORYS a MAJORITY ARE AGAINST Muslims being imported and in ALL CATEGORYS a MAJORITY SUPPORT BANNING Muslims from Islamic nations from being allowed to come here and filth up our BEAUTIFUL Continent, a MAJORITY of WOMEN, MAJORITIES IN ALL AGE GROUPS, and MAJORITIES IN ALL EDUCATION GROUPS INCLUDING University Degree AND Post-Graduate Degree and MAJORITIES for rural, small town and city.

You can read the full Chatham House report here:

What Do Europeans Think About Muslim Immigration?

Below I also provide some news articles about the above Chatham House poll and report from two very Ideologically different but MAINSTREAM news sources.

This first of course is Roman Catholic from the National Catholic Reporter and as such is more Conservative:

9iWjLmDTS9WWtGFwsHu1cQ.png

Trump’s wish to ban Muslim immigration is widely shared in Europe

This second is from the Independent Newspaper of London they are a Left Leaning news organisation:

0C2LEqUUQTK124BV_ZvxWA.png

^^^^ Within that MINORITY of 20% you are getting the Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists posting on the Internets about how The Donald is HATED and how Europeans LOVE all these Muslims who are squatting and being imported.

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals

Vienna-stabbing-400x267.jpg

My goodness but Pamela;s got a lot of goodies this morning. Just one after another.

This is the new “diverse” Europe. The stabber was a Sunni Muslim and he was targeting the Shi’ite Iranian embassy. These battles have been fought in Muslim lands for centuries. Now they have come to Europe. There will be much, much more of this.

Vienna Knife Attacker ‘Had Sympathy For Political Islam,’” RFERL, March 13, 2018 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

From Vienna: "Devout Muslim" stabs soldier outside Iranian envoy's residence - Geller Report

Vienna-stabbing-400x267.jpg

My goodness but Pamela;s got a lot of goodies this morning. Just one after another.

This is the new “diverse” Europe. The stabber was a Sunni Muslim and he was targeting the Shi’ite Iranian embassy. These battles have been fought in Muslim lands for centuries. Now they have come to Europe. There will be much, much more of this.

Vienna Knife Attacker ‘Had Sympathy For Political Islam,’” RFERL, March 13, 2018 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

From Vienna: "Devout Muslim" stabs soldier outside Iranian envoy's residence - Geller Report

We ALREADY did this, you ALREADY posted about this and it occur WEEKS ago and has been successfully brought to a conclusion, this is NOT a Current Event, stop posting hostile shit to make my nations capitol look like it is a hotbed of Radical Islamic Extremism when it is NOT. Pamela Geller is the female version of Alex Jones also.

I already responded to this story in my below post March 14:

Y0S74tz5SIS53p4u416boQ.png

Forum List

Back