🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH

No it takes a smart person to realize what a scam these bonuses really are.

For example: if you make $40K per year this bonus is 2.5% of your income. AT&T is receiving a permanent tax reduction equal to 14% of net profit. If employees were getting a permanent 14% increase in income, it would be $5,600 per year.

That’s why we’re not jumping up and down over these paltry amounts being paid out.

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH

For example: AT&T gets a permanent 14% reduction in taxes paid, with which they give employees making $40,000 a year a one-time bonus equal to 2.5% of salary.

Forget a permanent 14% raise in take-home pay, which is what AT&T received. Crumbs.

AT&T : Merry Christmas, here's $1000
DL : Scam!
TP : Moron.....

I was going to read this thread but not enough exclamation points in the title. Anything less than 10 and you know it's just another lackluster thread.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
SO the fuck what?

It's none of your business what any company gives out in bonuses
It is when I am paying for it.
You're not. Unless you own At&T

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
SO the fuck what?

The federal deficit increased in order to give AT&T their tax cut which they credited fore the bonus. SO Yes I am paying for it.

SO the fuck what?

The federal deficit increased in order to give AT&T their tax cut which they credited fore the bonus. SO Yes I am paying for it.
No you're not just like you're not paying for the debt Obammy increased

SO the fuck what?

We all pay for the debt.

Obama decreased the deficit. Blaming Obama for the debt created by the Bush recession, Bush tax cuts, Bush's two unfunded quagmire wars & Bush's unfunded massive expansion to Medicare is typical of you deniers.

SO the fuck what?

We all pay for the debt.

Obama decreased the deficit. Blaming Obama for the debt created by the Bush recession, Bush tax cuts, Bush's two unfunded quagmire wars & Bush's unfunded massive expansion to Medicare is typical of you deniers.

You IDIOT deficits increase the debt because we borrow money to fund the deficit spending. And did the debt increase or decrease in Obammy's 8 year run?

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
And by “Christmas bump,” you mean getting laid off...

AT&T workforce stricken with over 2000 layoffs U.S-wide days after $1000 tax reform bonus check

Turns out, AT&T is paying that $1000 bonus, in large part, by laying off more than 2000 employees.

And the trumpettes cheer.
cheer2.gif

AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.

He fixed it by June 2009, how exactly?

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

Must have spent a couple of billion by June 2009, eh? LOL!
So,you are now claiming nothing of the ARRA was spent prior to June 2009?

And of course, being the fucking economic genius that you are, you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

You are the dumbest person ever to claim being an econ expert..

So,you are now claiming nothing of the ARRA was spent prior to June 2009?

Enlighten me. How much was spent prior to June 2009?

you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

Well, any action taken after June 2009 can't be said to have "saved us from a depression"....

unless you're a lying sack of shit.........or at least a moron.
”you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.”

Where did he say that...?

We all pay for the debt.

You IDIOT deficits increase the debt because we borrow money to fund the deficit spending. And did the debt increase or decrease in Obammy's 8 year run?
It increased about 85%. About the same percentage of increase as Bush and less than Reagan.

SO the fuck what?

Moron... it’s the public’s business when said company publicly announces the bonuses.

We all pay for the debt.

It increased about 85%. About the same percentage of increase as Bush and less than Reagan.

Which proves what I have been saying all along

Both parties have as their agenda to grow the size scope and cost of government

SO the fuck what?

Moron... it’s the public’s business when said company publicly announces the bonuses.

No it's really not. Those announcements are for shareholders so if you're not a shareholder it really has no effect on you therefore it is none of your business and you have no need to whine about it

SO the fuck what?

No it's really not. Those announcements are for shareholders so if you're not a shareholder it really has no effect on you therefore it is none of your business and you have no need to whine about it
Moron... they made the announcement public. They didn’t have to do that for shareholders, who could have been informed privately.

Make an announcement to the public and it becomes the public’s business.

SO the fuck what?

Moron... they made the announcement public. They didn’t have to do that for shareholders, who could have been informed privately.

No not really.

There's all kinds of shit announced publicly that has nothing to do with you that are none of your business. BUt you just like to whine I guess

SO the fuck what?

No not really.

There's all kinds of shit announced publicly that has nothing to do with you that are none of your business. BUt you just like to whine I guess
Moron... pointing out you’re a moron who doesn’t understand it’s the public’s business when the public is given information, is not whining.

SO the fuck what?

No not really.

Yes really.

Forum List

Back