🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

The Left isn't going to cut employers any slack.

Those employers are all evil 'n greedy 'n stuff.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/att-boss-touts-big-employee-bonuses-amid-job-cuts/

I'll bet if we raised taxes on AT&T they would never cut any jobs....ever!!!
Income taxes based on profits? Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

More proof you know shit about economics.

Income taxes based on profits?

Yes, business taxes are based on profit.

Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

Tax them enough, they won't need any people.
Well, they actually had lots of employees when the rate was 35%.

Oh I am glad they got a bonus.
If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.
AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.

He fixed it by June 2009, how exactly?

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

Must have spent a couple of billion by June 2009, eh? LOL!
So,you are now claiming nothing of the ARRA was spent prior to June 2009?

And of course, being the fucking economic genius that you are, you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

You are the dumbest person ever to claim being an econ expert..

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""
Well they certainly didn't kiss Obama's ass. I recall Obama telling them, you didn't build that.
So, you think they never had government help, never utilized government created & protected systems? Really?
Let's go there. Who built the first road? An unfunded government, or hard workers that wanted to get somewhere?
Sp now you are claiming AT&T built all the systems they use? The roads, the airports, etc?

It has now been reported that this is nothing more than their usual "bonuses" to get tax breaks. ATT lied and so did the other companies who reported they would give extra or raises.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""
Well they certainly didn't kiss Obama's ass. I recall Obama telling them, you didn't build that.
So, you think they never had government help, never utilized government created & protected systems? Really?
Let's go there. Who built the first road? An unfunded government, or hard workers that wanted to get somewhere?
Sp now you are claiming AT&T built all the systems they use? The roads, the airports, etc?
No, they supplied the money for the systems they use. They paid taxes for the airports and roads they use. Without us tax payers, there would be no government.

The Left isn't going to cut employers any slack.

Those employers are all evil 'n greedy 'n stuff.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/att-boss-touts-big-employee-bonuses-amid-job-cuts/

Income taxes based on profits? Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

So tax them at 90%, what could go wrong?

The rich remind me of crime ,,,,,,,,and crime doesn't pay

If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.
AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.

He fixed it by June 2009, how exactly?

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

Must have spent a couple of billion by June 2009, eh? LOL!

And of course, being the fucking economic genius that you are, you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

You are the dumbest person ever to claim being an econ expert..

Enlighten me. How much was spent prior to June 2009?

you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

Well, any action taken after June 2009 can't be said to have "saved us from a depression"....

unless you're a lying sack of shit.........or at least a moron.

The rich remind me of crime ,,,,,,,,and crime doesn't pay

Well, you're an idiot, so...........

SO the fuck what?

It's none of your business what any company gives out in bonuses

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

More proof you can't please the left no matter what you do. Forget compromising with these scumbags, defeat them.

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

More proof you can't please the left no matter what you do. Forget compromising with these scumbags, defeat them.
What compromise?? Millions for Trump Corker etc etc and a pizza for you?? You folks here sell yourselves too cheaply

What compromise?? Millions for Trump Corker etc etc and a pizza for you?? You folks here sell yourselves too cheaply

You people assume everyone is a broke ass loser like most liberals, I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man :itsok:

You people assume everyone is a broke ass loser like most liberals, I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man :itsok:
Yeah and you could even get sausage and pepperoni on them Meanwhile trump will buy an extra building with his savings

Yeah and you could even get sausage and pepperoni on them Meanwhile trump will buy an extra building with his savings

Your wealth envy is noted, anything else?

Make a taxable income off $75K, you get a $950.00 tax cut. $18.00 a week. $75 a month. Now subtract the increase Trump created in health insurance premiums & the higher cost your internet service in the coming years due to Trump's ending net neutrality.. Do you have any left? Gone by 2019 if not next year.

I love it when Trumpettes like to brag about their pretend wealth.

SO the fuck what?

It's none of your business what any company gives out in bonuses
It is when I am paying for it.

I had a bad day too Blues only made 3k Not trump like but it'll do

Forum List

Back